+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers Group Alex Hills/Capalaba

Hi,

My name is Skye im 24 and a first time mum. I have a 6 month old daughter Annabelle. I want to start or join a mothers group in my area. I have currently not found any.

I would like to meet once a week, either at a park or cafe. It would be great to get to know other mums, talk about issues we have etc.

If anyone is interested in starting one with me or know of a group that already meets please contact me.

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sbrecc For This Useful Post:

Chloe84  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Skye. My name is Larissa. I'm 26 and am a first time mum to a 4 week old little boy. We live in Alex Hills so if you're still interested in catching up let me know :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey girls! Please join this thread

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=368174

Lots of us in there are from Alex Hills/Capalaba and we have a meet up arranged for this Thursday morning.

Read through the thread, and you will find the lady to PM to be added to our FB group.

Look forward to having you join us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Name is Kass and i am currently 21 years old looking for a local mothers group for when my gorgeous baby girl is here, looking to make friends and build a social relationship with other mums and bubs my gorgeous baby girl is due 12th july and we are hoping to join a mothers group in our local area

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, my name is Lisa and i too am looking for a mothers group in/around wellington point. My daughter is almost 7 weeks old and we would be interested in making some new friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there, my name is Lisa and i too am looking for a mothers group in/around wellington point. My daughter is almost 7 weeks old and we would be interested in making some new friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, there is a mothers group just forming at full-life chemist in the Victoria point shopping centre on Friday mornings from 10am-12pm all are welcome the group is run by a midwife and she organizes special guests to come and talk most weeks as well as just having the social aspect of being part of a mothers group. The group was a life saver when my bub was born and we have now formed a seperately group of 20mums plus bubs! It was a great experience and I recommend it to all new mums and mums to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    My name is Amanda and I am a first time mummy of a 7 week old boy. I live in Victoria point and am interested in meeting up with other mums in the area.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers Group Alex Hills/Capalaba

is this mothers group still occurring?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, just wondering if anyone from the redlands meets up at all? i am 28 and have a 4 week old little boy. i live in Thornlands and would love to catch up with other mums.