User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Breast implants - how much? Worth it?

I have just started my research into breast augmentation.

Do you have (or know someone with) breast implants? What was it like? Are you happy with them? And most of all, how much did it cost you?

I have been a size A cup all my life and after 3 kids, they're, well, pathetic really!

Any recommendations??

TIA
    Me & He
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2008
    DD 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone? Am I the only one that is interested in this LOL!
    Me & He
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2008
    DD 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry i can't help you but i will be watching this thread.
    Mummy - 25 & Daddy - 32
    Married - 2009
    Little Princess - 2009
    Tiny Prince - 2011
    ~Our Perfect Little Family~

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A few of my friends have them and I cannot wait till I can afford them mself.

My friends all LOVE theirs and frankly, so does everyone who see's them hahaha All my friends had them done for different reasons and all went different sizes and one had a different shape (tear drop instead of round). They all cost roughly $12,000. What else do you want to know that
    I might be able to help with?

OH, one thing I will say is, when you get them done tis best to be at your preferred weight and try and stay there. A couple of my friends stacked on the kilos not too long after getting them done and that just added more fat and weight to their boobs and they sagged quickly. Kind of ruined the point in getting them done in the first place.
    My children are hilarious...bless their cotton socks

Shhh, blowing Flo rider's whistle and making Usher scream...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I got breast implants 6 years ago and its the best thing i ever did for myself. I also was an A cup and then practically nothing after breastfeeding 3... I loved the confidence I felt when i was breastfeeding and had boobs for the first time in my life. I went to a size C cup and honestly was so happy with the results, I would recommend my surgeon to anyone. I have also successfully breastfed twins since having them done, no problems what so ever. PM if you have any other questions, happy to help .
    Me - 41! Dear BF - 44
    DD 18 DS, 15, DS 9 and my gorgeous
    Twins 2yrs old already!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got breast implants 5 years ago..have had one child since then breastfed no probs...
    I am very happy with them , have had no problems at all...they cost around $12 000..they apparently need to be redone every 10 years..but my mum had hers for 34 years no redo...
    so there is a ongoing cost with them..also in the way of bras and clothes..coz everything gets a bit tight (I went rather large)
    I will get them redone in about 5 years ...change size..maybe a lift etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    i got implants almost about 2 years ago, and just had a baby 2 months ago. Have had no problems breast feeding, they havent sagged or anything. Love them my implant size was 350cc's round. And i went from a B cup to a D cup. they dont look fake because i didnt go too big, you would never be able to tell theyre fake unless i told you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybelline View Post
    I got breast implants 5 years ago..have had one child since then breastfed no probs...
    I am very happy with them , have had no problems at all...they cost around $12 000..they apparently need to be redone every 10 years..but my mum had hers for 34 years no redo...
    so there is a ongoing cost with them..also in the way of bras and clothes..coz everything gets a bit tight (I went rather large)
    I will get them redone in about 5 years ...change size..maybe a lift etc...
    I'm thinking I'm keen... What does your ma look like now that she is (60?? guessing) with perky boobs? That was my DH comeback to know bj this morning.

Is it really 12000? That is a ****load of money

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing. I have researched this before. I am a 10AA but wear a 10B because they're easier to find but I have a gap. I've decided I will leave it until I have BF, and also due to the financial implications when mixed with IVF. There is a finance company in Australia (I forget the name) that finances cosmetic surgery interest free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know lots that have had it done... All love them.. 2 have had encapsulation issues but have had them fixed. 1 has had them redone as she wanted bigger. My BFF fell off her bike in a very nasty bike accident and one actually "popped". It was like a deflated balloon!
    All around the $10 - $12 grand.
    I want them so so badly but I can't justify that teeny weeny tiny risk of my kids not having a mother!
    “When people say, "You really, really must" do something, it means you don't really have to. No one ever says, "You really, really must deliver the baby during labor." When it's true, it doesn't need to be said.”
    Tina Fey.