User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How often does Target have baby sales?

I just looked through the catalogue and there's so much that I want to buy but DP is adamant that we aren't buying ANYTHING until we find out the sex, which is 4 weeks away. I have my heart set on the steelcraft cruiser pram and I don't see the point in buying it at full price which including the capsule will be an extra $170!
    I'm due early July so it would be good to know if there's another sale before then.

TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im not quite sure. I could be wrong but i think they have one every few months - maybe at the start of each season to launch the new stock??

Im pretty sure this is at least the second one since ive been pregnant. And im 30wks pretty much I know there was 1 around 9weeks (I got our monitor for $80 off)...And i think there was one when i was about 20wks ish but not quite sure.

Could u suggest that regardless of what sex the baby is - it needs a pram, thats the one u want and it has a good discount that u would rather not miss? Suggest layby? Pretty sure its no deposit...
    Me & He = (May 10) + DS (March 11)
    TTC #2 Since 31/10/12...FINALLY Got our BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's as if you never watch tv lol. Target has baby sale ads on about as much as Harvey Norman has computer sale ads. There will be at least one or two more sales by July

Thanks
    Reviews
    They normally have this sale & I think the other major baby sale is about September. They have smaller sales in-between. I say get the pram, you don't need to know the gender for that. As you said, why miss a great price & then have to pay full price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have them fairly often, quite often the kids/babies clothing is 20% off but as far as the major items going on sale i'd probably say every few months. How come your partner is hesitant about buying the pram/capsule before finding out the sex? That won't matter if bub is a boy or a girl will it?
    The baby sale that starts on Thursday comes around a few times a year and it's the best time to buy because everything is MAJORLY discounted, they will have other sales but things won't be as cheap as they are for this sale.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last 'complete' baby sale they had, I was just 10 weeks pregnant. So like PP said I think it's twice a year. But like other PP's mentioned they do have sales all the time, just not everything together HTH
    Me DH
    01/03/2011
    30/10/2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    do a layby for boy stuff and do a separate layby for girl stuff then cancel one when you find out the sex.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They do them twice a year. January and September I think. I love sales!!
    Me 26 DH 35
    Second little jellybean due 30/09/12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big w have a good one too .. Not sure when it is though .. Maybe contact target and big w
    Mummy - 20 Daddy - 23
    H & A - 31.08.08 Z - 18.05.11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladies
    The reason DP wants to wait until we know the sex is just because he thinks any time before that is too early and we're getting quite a few things given to us. The other reason is we're moving soon and we don't want too much bulky stuff if we can avoid it. Might just take him to look at the pram and see if he likes it, he's a sucker for good deals anyway