+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Reneashep,

I am looking for an Egg Donor and my partner is willing to give sperm we also live in perth, i am 38 and my partner 41 we have had his sperm checked and he is fine but i do need a egg dono, we have been looking for about a year now.

If you think you might be interested please contact us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default i could donate eggs

Have you had any success yet with an egg donor? I am 34 and live in Lennox Head NSW.

I am yet to find a partner and I do not wish to hold out any longer on starting a family.

I have recently undertaken bloods and an ultra sound; according to those results I should be good egg donor candidate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi dear,

We would be please to exchange a sperm donation for eggs, if we find a good match between us.

My husband is 6' feet tall, he is a really good person, social, is has dark hair and blue/green eyes. He has a master degree and has a good job. He has a really good health.

We would love to have our first baby. I'm menopause since I have 30 years old.

Thanks a lot!
    Louli and pat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Wow so many people in the same boat. My husband had another vasectomy reversal back in September. Last sample said 30% alive and kicking. I'm going to a natropath to sort out my Endo problems. Hopefully we'll be preg naturally in the next few months.

My natropath has given me tons of pills to help my body. I use the kinesiology machine which came up that my body was a mess and couldn't support a pregnancy. Turns out my body was rejecting any embies due to immune system being streesed.
    Last edited by renaeshep; 27-02-2012 at 16:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think you need to get legal advice.

Whilst the idea seems so logical and obvious to me, I fear that it is likely to contravene Australian laws prohibiting the sale or trade of bodily products.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I agree with an earlier post, you would have to donate yur eggs before you went ahead with the sperm! However I have heard of a few people also using this method as it also hels another couple in a similar situation to yourself. Have you looked on Pride Angel? tey are a connection site and I have seen people on there also considering the same thing, may be worth a look if you do decide to go down this route, afterall the more people that know the better chance ou may have of finding someone to help you. (The link to the site i it helps is http://www.prideangel.com) Hope you get there in the end whichever way you choose. Good luck, hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    There would have to be a heap of trust between all parties for this type of swap to be successful and not turn into a mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pisces00 View Post
    There would have to be a heap of trust between all parties for this type of swap to be successful and not turn into a mess.
    I agree because it is such an emotional journey for both parties. I don't think i would have made a good egg donor.I would always be wondering in the back of my mind what that child was doing. As i'm sure the donor male would be thinking too. Plus any babies made would be half siblings so there'd be the whole keep in contact thing. Another thing i'm not good at when things get tough.
    I wishypu the best onyour journeys.