+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 561 to 570 of 570
  1. #561
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    OMG, OMG, OMG what amazing news for you. I am jumping for joy for you.

    We are still having fun practising but to be honest I don't think it will ever happen for us now. We have just come back from a whirlwind visit up to Cooktown in the Kombi and had lots of fun,
    I have also finished studying, woohoo. Our house plans are with council so hopefully we will be in the new house by Christmas, then we have to decide what to do with this house. Busy, busy, busy - never stops, lol.

    Ok still about 120 ish emails to plod through... No Internet available in Cooktown or anywhere in between, lol.

    big hugs to you and your princess.Mwah
    Sarah
    Hahaha! Thanks Hun. It's definitely been a long time running and words can honestly not describe how DH and I are feeling right now.

    Practicing is the most fun part and they do say that practice makes perfect. Hey now, don't say things like that. I know I use to say that a lot, but I guess now I have to eat my words and tell others like yourself to never say never. That word is now not in my vocabulary and it shouldn't be in yours too. Stranger things have happend and it probably will when you least expect it.

    Cooktown sounds lovely. Glad you had a great time. Would have been nice to have some chill out time from everything.

    And congrats for finishing your studies. What did you study? I only finished my studies last year too and it feels fantastic. Was going to continue with it somemore, but it was doing my head in and now being UTD kind of gives me a very good excuse not too. LOL

    That's awesome! A new house in the making and then when you move in by Christmas, you can start filling it up with little babies! How exciting. That will definitely keep you busy but in a good way. Can't wait to see the end result.

    So glad that everything is going well for you right now. Take care Babe.
    Big hugs and kisses to you.
    Jen xoxo

  2. #562
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Jen,
    Just being a realist hun, another under my belt and all that! Four years this once since we first got UTD - had heaps of fun and nothing so we just keep having fun with no expectations and we are ok with that.
    I was doing a Graduate Certificate in Autism Studies, was great and learnt a lot but am very relieved to be able to come home cook dinner and then say that is enough for the day.

    Plans are in council, just got to wait now but have been asked to choose bricks, tiles and paint etc as they don't think it will be long,

    Oops better get the chook out of the oven.
    Massive hugs to you and your beautiful bump. Take care.
    Sarah

  3. #563
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sarah,

    I understand Hun, but please don't give up hope. There are things called miracles and I totally believe in that. There is a little person just waiting for you out there. Although in saying that, I do like your attitude with the easy layed back method. I guess it keeps the pressure of TTC off you and DH because I definitely know how difficult that pressure can be. You totally lose all spark and interest in DTD every month.

    That's fantastic. I just finished my Cert IV in Education Support (Special Needs) last year. It sure is a huge relief to finally say that i've finsished and much like your course was very educational. Learnt heaps, but I think i'm done with study for a while now.
    So what are you planning on doing now after you've finsished your studies? Anymore courses you maybe interested in?

    Ooooo how exciting! You guys must be really excited especially since they're saying that it's not going to be very long before they actually started! Now comes the most difficult part. Choosing bricks, tiles paint etc. I'm getting headache just from choosing new cupboard doors and bench tops for our kitchen renos.

    Hope you're having a lovely weekend. Take care Babe.

    Jen xx

  4. #564
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Hey Jen,
    Absolutely no more study for me!

    Since my last reply we have chosen the bricks, carpet, tiles and taps - all done in two visits to the shops, lol. We don't mess around . Tomorrow we are going to choose the kitchen, laundry and bathroom cabinetry, OMG I'm scared!

    Nothing else exciting here, good old Aunt Flo arrived bang on time again,

    Love and hugs
    Sarah

  5. #565
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,842
    Thanks
    5,273
    Thanked
    1,372
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Update....EPU went well today - FS collected 7 eggs, of which 5 were mature and could be injected. DH did a sperm sample, but no surprises, nothing useable in there, so they used the anon donor sperm. I particularly quizzed the scientist on this, and she said that they choose the sperm with big heads and moving furiously. I knew that that was the case, but it's always reassuring to hear that they did do that:-) Double checked with the FS and I am going to use both the progesterone pessaries (morning and night), as well as the Prgenyl injections every three days, in order to keep AF at bay. So everything is going really well - I'm a little excited, as the result of having 5 injected with sperm is more than the last 4 cycles put together!!

  6. #566
    keziah's Avatar
    keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Hahaha! Thanks Hun. It's definitely been a long time running and words can honestly not describe how DH and I are feeling right now.

    Practicing is the most fun part and they do say that practice makes perfect. Hey now, don't say things like that. I know I use to say that a lot, but I guess now I have to eat my words and tell others like yourself to never say never. That word is now not in my vocabulary and it shouldn't be in yours too. Stranger things have happend and it probably will when you least expect it.

    Cooktown sounds lovely. Glad you had a great time. Would have been nice to have some chill out time from everything.

    And congrats for finishing your studies. What did you study? I only finished my studies last year too and it feels fantastic. Was going to continue with it somemore, but it was doing my head in and now being UTD kind of gives me a very good excuse not too. LOL

    That's awesome! A new house in the making and then when you move in by Christmas, you can start filling it up with little babies! How exciting. That will definitely keep you busy but in a good way. Can't wait to see the end result.

    So glad that everything is going well for you right now. Take care Babe.
    Big hugs and kisses to you.
    Jen xoxo

    Wow, girls, was clearing out emails, saw a BubHub one and thought I would pop in and lookie here.....our most hopeful and deserving gal Jen is a MUMMY in waiting.....oh wow that is awesome news. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friends and I just know that altho you cannot replace them in your hearts that this little precious will fill yours in other ways.

    Sending sooooo much luv n light xmwahx

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to keziah For This Useful Post:

    Hopefulmum2b  (17-10-2013)

  8. #567
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Wow, girls, was clearing out emails, saw a BubHub one and thought I would pop in and lookie here.....our most hopeful and deserving gal Jen is a MUMMY in waiting.....oh wow that is awesome news. I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friends and I just know that altho you cannot replace them in your hearts that this little precious will fill yours in other ways.

    Sending sooooo much luv n light xmwahx
    Thanks Darling. Well I thought i'd give you the wonderful news that our miracle baby girl was born October 1st at 8:14pm via a non-elected C section weighing in a tiny 5lb 13oz (2.64kgs) and 48cm long. DH and I are absolutely over the moon and still can't get over the fact that we're finally parents. Words honestly can't describe the emotions we felt when we first saw her. A truely magical and unforgettable moment. Will have to try and put pics up of our little angle soon. Not sure if I can do it on my phone (computer has crashed). Will give it a try though.

    Thank you again everyone for all you love and support over the years. I could not have gotten over this massive roller coaster of a ride without you all.

    Sending much thanks love and good luck to you all. And remember to NEVER give up hope.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013)

  10. #568
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Woohoo Jen, many congratulations on the safe arrival of ..... (You forgot to name her, lol). Hope you are all doing well. I wish you a life full of happiness and good health. Mwah xxxxx

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

    Hopefulmum2b  (20-10-2013)

  12. #569
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Woohoo Jen, many congratulations on the safe arrival of ..... (You forgot to name her, lol). Hope you are all doing well. I wish you a life full of happiness and good health. Mwah xxxxx
    Hahaha ooops sorry about that. Got too excited that I left the most important thing out. LOL We have named a beautiful little girl Makaiah Michelle. Makaiah means "Ocean Princess" in Hawaiian and Michelle after my sister.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

    MGC Bertie  (20-10-2013)

  14. #570
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Hahaha ooops sorry about that. Got too excited that I left the most important thing out. LOL We have named a beautiful little girl Makaiah Michelle. Makaiah means "Ocean Princess" in Hawaiian and Michelle after my sister.
    A truly beautiful name. Congrats again hun. Give her a hug and kiss from me. Xxx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Another name thread - help pls with boy name
    By Buttoneska in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-05-2012, 09:24
  2. Another name thread
    By Buttoneska in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 19:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Shapland Swim Schools
Semi private learn to swim classes for a maximum of 3 children in specialized heated teaching pools. Our swim schools are located across Brisbane, Ipswich and the Sunshine Coast, ensuring there's a school near you.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!