+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Went to gynae yesterday - news not brilliant but not devastating either. My AMH is 3.4 which doesn't give us a lot of time but considering my age apparently it's not that bad. Andrew's SA (yes he finally did one ) could have been a bit better but still plenty of healthy swimmers. He wouldn't listen to me about when to do it so presented one that wasnt old enough. 1 day past DTD!!!! Supposed to be 3-7 days but he just wouldn't listen. On Clomid for another 3 months, if no BFP by then they have suggested iui. Basically I now have 3 months to convince Andrew that is what we need to do. Also off the record they suggested a turkey blaster, lmao. We have already considered this option but fell about laughing when trying to buy one. We do have a few sterile syringes here which should do the same job so yes we are going to give that a go. Don't you just love it when I share all our TTC efforts with you, . Got to keep the troops entertained.
    Woohoo I got the scholarship I applied for. 99 applicants for 30 places!
    How is everyone, been a bit quiet in here? I feel like Norma No Mates, lol. Hope you are all well and getting BFP.
    much love, beautiful girls.
    Sarah

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

Sunshinebell  (08-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarah, just to let you know my AMH was 4.9 when I was 35 and we fell pregnant with Lexie the first month we tried and with this one on the 4th month, so even with low AMH (@35 was supposed to be between 14 - 30), you've still definitely got a chance!! Good luck!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Sarah, just to let you know my AMH was 4.9 when I was 35 and we fell pregnant with Lexie the first month we tried and with this one on the 4th month, so even with low AMH (@35 was supposed to be between 14 - 30), you've still definitely got a chance!! Good luck!! xx
    Thanks sweetie, there is always hope when there are miracles like you and your bump out there to keep you going,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welsh Mummy congrats on the scholarship I wouldn't put too much importance on your AMH level, there are plenty of women like AngelLexiesMum that get pregnant with a supposedly "low" AMH.

Well I've been back to the oncologist and had great news. The cancer they removed was high grade but all pre-invasive and the nodes they sent off for testing came back all clear, so I will not have to have chemo or radiotherapy but will have to take tablets as a preventative measure for the next 5 years and have regular checkups....couldn't have asked for a better result and am soooooo bloody happy!!!! I will start on the tablets in a few weeks. I will be going back to the plastic surgeon on Friday to have the expander filled.

Hope you are all well

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Welsh Mummy congrats on the scholarship I wouldn't put too much importance on your AMH level, there are plenty of women like AngelLexiesMum that get pregnant with a supposedly "low" AMH. Well I've been back to the oncologist and had great news. The cancer they removed was high grade but all pre-invasive and the nodes they sent off for testing came back all clear, so I will not have to have chemo or radiotherapy but will have to take tablets as a preventative measure for the next 5 years and have regular checkups....couldn't have asked for a better result and am soooooo bloody happy!!!! I will start on the tablets in a few weeks. I will be going back to the plastic surgeon on Friday to have the expander filled.Hope you are all wellxoxo
    Feebs I am jumping for joy for you. Your news has made me so happy. Woo jolly hoo. Mwah

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi beautiful girls! How are we all. Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

Well I had to come in and tell you about our FS appointment on thursday and the fantastic news. DH and I have been given the green light to go ahead with IVF! We are so happy and excited about the whole thing. It's been 5.5 years in the making and now our baby dreams could finally be coming true. When he said that we could, I was being so brave and trying not to cry, but as soon as we got in the car, I my eyes out. At least it was a happy cry. LOL We both have forms to do BT's and DH has to do a SA, then we have a follow up appointment on the 23rd August. I'll have to then do a monitored cycle and if that all goes well, it's straight into IVF, so i'm guessing we may not start till end of September beginning of October. If I do get a BFP in October, it would the best 15 year wedding anniversary present I could ever give DH. One he will never, ever forget.

Both our families are extreamly happy for us both and I know for a fact that my parents and sister can't wait till I can give them another Grandchild to add to their 3 and a my sister would love a niece or nephew of her own. She has a truck load on my BIL side.

Anyway, thought I would share my wonderful news with you all. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Hi beautiful girls! How are we all. Hope you're enjoying your weekend so far.

Well I had to come in and tell you about our FS appointment on thursday and the fantastic news. DH and I have been given the green light to go ahead with IVF! We are so happy and excited about the whole thing. It's been 5.5 years in the making and now our baby dreams could finally be coming true. When he said that we could, I was being so brave and trying not to cry, but as soon as we got in the car, I my eyes out. At least it was a happy cry. LOL We both have forms to do BT's and DH has to do a SA, then we have a follow up appointment on the 23rd August. I'll have to then do a monitored cycle and if that all goes well, it's straight into IVF, so i'm guessing we may not start till end of September beginning of October. If I do get a BFP in October, it would the best 15 year wedding anniversary present I could ever give DH. One he will never, ever forget.

Both our families are extreamly happy for us both and I know for a fact that my parents and sister can't wait till I can give them another Grandchild to add to their 3 and a my sister would love a niece or nephew of her own. She has a truck load on my BIL side.

Anyway, thought I would share my wonderful news with you all. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend. xxx
    That truly is amazing news hopeful. As always I will have everything crossed for you. This thread needs another BFP SOON!
    Much love
    Sarah

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    That truly is amazing news hopeful. As always I will have everything crossed for you. This thread needs another BFP SOON!
    Much love
    Sarah
    Thanks Hun. Still feels like i'm dreaming and then when I wake up I realise that it isn't. I can't believe that it's finally happening! I will definitely need all the fingers, legs, arms and eyes crossed as I can.

And how are things your way? Hope everything is alright.

Take care. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrat Hopefulmum.

Well it's another month bites the dust for me, bummer. I read somewhere from age 35 onwards that you should seek help / advise if TTC for longer than 6 months. Our GP knows we started trying so I suppose he will suggest something soon. I'm a bit of a shy person, takes me ages to drum up the courage for a smear. Anyway, what is generally the first steps that are taken in this situation. I just thought I wouldn't be so nervous if I knew what to expect soon (maybe).
    I have been using ovulation kits for the last few months so I was a bit more hopeful, but unfortunately no luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Thanks Hun. Still feels like i'm dreaming and then when I wake up I realise that it isn't. I can't believe that it's finally happening! I will definitely need all the fingers, legs, arms and eyes crossed as I can.

And how are things your way? Hope everything is alright.

Take care. xxx
    We are good thanks. I am well and truly hooked on juicing and eating a lot more raw foods. I feel amazing, my skin looks amazing and I have lost almost 3kg. The most weight I have lost in I don't know how long. Been at it 3 weeks tomorrow.
    Heard a wonderful success story yesterday. A rellie (through marriage) is 15 weeks pregnant. She lost at 11 weeks in 2004 ish, has had a number of IVF and IUI attempts with no luck. Her AMH was 1.4 at 32 years old. She tried all sorts of alternative therapies including acupuncture. She then swapped to a Chinese acupuncturist who gave herbs to her and her partner, performed acu on them both before they went for their last shot at IVF. Hey presto, she is well and truly UTD. There is hope for us all. My AF turned up 3 days early this month but I put that down to the Clomid messing with my hormones. I finally persuaded my DH to have some Bowen so we got that done together on Tuesday so here's to a positive month.
    much love and luck coming your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shell Bell View Post
    Congrat Hopefulmum.

Well it's another month bites the dust for me, bummer. I read somewhere from age 35 onwards that you should seek help / advise if TTC for longer than 6 months. Our GP knows we started trying so I suppose he will suggest something soon. I'm a bit of a shy person, takes me ages to drum up the courage for a smear. Anyway, what is generally the first steps that are taken in this situation. I just thought I wouldn't be so nervous if I knew what to expect soon (maybe).
    I have been using ovulation kits for the last few months so I was a bit more hopeful, but unfortunately no luck.
    Hi Shell Bell, as queen of waiting, don't wait any longer. It is not worth the heartache each month. We should never have waited this long but combined with my stubborn DH and me being scared to find out if I had any problems we have been waiting for more than 2 years since the death of our daughter and still no pregnancy in sight. Please suck up the courage and get some help. Much love.
    Sarah