+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Sarah,
    I called her Jade Amelia Erica, yep 2 middle names, but they are for her nannas. Couldn't have one and not the other.
    much love xoxo
    Jen
    That is a beautiful name Jen. Nothing wrong with two middle names. My niece has 3, and she is 18 this year and is was so not cool then especially as they were a bit out there too. She is called Savannah Chrystal Paige Storm. Glad everything is going well for you hun, I'm positive I won't be too far behind you. I say a gratitude prayer when I rise and when I lay down at night. I know my prayers have been heard and they are waiting for the right time to answer them. They answered them twice before so I know they will do it again.
    Much love to the three of you.
    Sarah

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi beautiful girls,

Hope you are all well. As for me, I am having the crappiest week. It all starts with me being sick for the last two weeks and having to be on antibiotics which has now given me thrush. Then I was told on Monday that I didn't get the job at that school currently work at. It was given to the other girl that I work with. Plus on top of that, when I got weighed at Jenny Craig on Tuesday, i've gained 1.5kgs in a week! Absolutely gutted to have gained so much and not knowing how. Then the icing on the cake, having DH not wanting to get intimate with you because of the ointment I have to use for the thrush, was the straw that broke the camels back. I just want to crawl back into bed and never get up. I should be really happy and excited considering we have 35 days to go till we finally see the FS, but even that can't make me smile. So disappointed, upset, a little depressed and feeling like a complete failure about this whole week. DH has said that even though I didn't get the job, he still very proud of me for having a go and said who cares because I could be UTD in the next couple of months and wants me to stay home and rest up. Very sweet of him to say that, but still doesn't make me feel better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Hopeful, keep smiling hun. Your week can only get better from here. As for your weight gain, I'm sure it is just fluid retention from being ill and you will have a great loss next week. As for not getting the job, that sucks but there is a much better job out there for you and fx it is being a full time mum. I can understand your DH not wanting to DTD with ointment, been there . Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you know what, canestan etc is not sperm friendly, you would probably be uncomfortable and not enjoy it. This trip has so many things to upset the apple cart it is not funny but you have to stay strong. The 35 sleeps will go so quickly and you will be on your way to making that miracle. Keep faith sweetie, love and hugs
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I've not posted much in this thread, but have read along. I would like to thank you ladies for I have read along for months now and as I am heading down the IVF track I feel better prepared for reading your posts and your honest remarks about your journeys. The lots of tidbits for alternative things have also been banked in my brain for future reference.

Thank you all and best wishes that we all get the little bundle we so desire.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I've not posted much in this thread, but have read along. I would like to thank you ladies for I have read along for months now and as I am heading down the IVF track I feel better prepared for reading your posts and your honest remarks about your journeys. The lots of tidbits for alternative things have also been banked in my brain for future reference.

Thank you all and best wishes that we all get the little bundle we so desire.
    Good luck sweetie with IVF. I have absolutely everything crossed for you.
    another tidbit for you ... Oil pulling. I have been doing it since before the Easter school hols with only a few days missed and I am sure we are going to get out BFP soon.
    Much love,
    Sarah

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely girlies,
    I'm having a day off today as I am feeling a bit flat. Anyone have longer cycles after taking Clomid? We were up to CD32 and trying not to get excited especially since coffee was making me feel icky as was chicken then bam... You could have hit me with a sledge hammer there it was just a little spot. And then another, still none on the pad but there all the same. My poor DH is devastated, he still wants to test just in case. Sometimes I forget how hard this is for him too. Soz TMI coming up, I wonder if it was anything to do with me throwing up last night and then having diarrhoea, just the once for each. Andrew wasn't ill and we ate exactly the same food all day!!!! Any thoughts on this would be great.
    Much love to you all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Hello lovely girlies,
    I'm having a day off today as I am feeling a bit flat. Anyone have longer cycles after taking Clomid? We were up to CD32 and trying not to get excited especially since coffee was making me feel icky as was chicken then bam... You could have hit me with a sledge hammer there it was just a little spot. And then another, still none on the pad but there all the same. My poor DH is devastated, he still wants to test just in case. Sometimes I forget how hard this is for him too. Soz TMI coming up, I wonder if it was anything to do with me throwing up last night and then having diarrhoea, just the once for each. Andrew wasn't ill and we ate exactly the same food all day!!!! Any thoughts on this would be great.
    Much love to you all.
    Sarah
    Sorry, haven't been on here for a couple of days... how is it going? Did you end up getting AF or do you think it may have been implantation? Big hugs to both you and DH anyway. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Sorry, haven't been on here for a couple of days... how is it going? Did you end up getting AF or do you think it may have been implantation? Big hugs to both you and DH anyway. x
    Hiya, AF arrived with her usual brute force,
    All good in your tummy, hunny? How is work treating you with C2C's. The prep stuff is madness, most of our kids aren't even talking properly yet never mind having to plough through that lot. Silly, silly, silly.
    Much love
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya, AF arrived with her usual brute force,
    All good in your tummy, hunny? How is work treating you with C2C's. The prep stuff is madness, most of our kids aren't even talking properly yet never mind having to plough through that lot. Silly, silly, silly.
    Much love
    Sarah
    Yeah, thanks, all good here. Junior (boy) is growing well - too well, lol and is 2 weeks ahead in growth. I told the doctor he is just getting ready to get hatched early. 3 long months to go...
    Work is okay, the Preppies are going well now - was a struggle at first but I just ignored the ridiculous expectations at the beginning. Going to finish up 4 weeks after the holidays, so looking forward to that, although my class is awesome now, so not as crazy as it was back in Jan/Feb.
    Hope all is well with you. x

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Hopeful, keep smiling hun. Your week can only get better from here. As for your weight gain, I'm sure it is just fluid retention from being ill and you will have a great loss next week. As for not getting the job, that sucks but there is a much better job out there for you and fx it is being a full time mum. I can understand your DH not wanting to DTD with ointment, been there . Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you know what, canestan etc is not sperm friendly, you would probably be uncomfortable and not enjoy it. This trip has so many things to upset the apple cart it is not funny but you have to stay strong. The 35 sleeps will go so quickly and you will be on your way to making that miracle. Keep faith sweetie, love and hugs
    Sarah
    Thanks Hun. Since the weight gain I have been very down. Although I have since lost a small amount of weight since then, but I have no idea why I feel this way. I haven't felt like this in a very long time. I really do hope you're right and things pick up. I hate feeling and . I guess only time will tell.

It really did suck not getting the job, but the school has told me not to worry as they have about 3 or 4 more children who would be needing a special needs EA and of course i'm at the top of the list, so not too worried about that. At least I know I have a job until the end of term with the possibility of an extension for next term.

It was crap having thrush and DH home and not being able to DTD. He FIFO every second week, so the time we do DTD makes it even more special and since it's not that very often (maybe 2-3 times when he's home for 6 days) makes me feel like its because of the way I look. I do suffer from very low self esteem, so anything could set it off and this is a MAJOR one. But he has told me that it's not because of the way I look but because of his work. Now that he has taken on a Managerial position, he has been so stressed and busy. Last wednesday he received about 26 phone calls from work alone! So I can understand that, so i'm thinking that maybe i'm being a little selfish and insensitive in wanting to be intimate with him while he has so much to deal with. I don't know. Been a very crappy few weeks for me so I pray that things start to pick up real soon.

I know I have to stay strong, but it's pretty hard. I guess I just have to keep positive, try and lose more weight and think about the FS appointment on the 21st. Definitely not long to go now!

And how's AF treating you? Hope she wasn't too brutal for you. and sending a truck load of and your way. Hope your BFP is just around the corner.

Much love. xx