+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 57 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 570
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Need some advice please!!!
    Am 5w 3days, had preg confirmed at drs on Tues... Anyway, on Friday night I got a spot of brown when I wiped and freaked a little.... didn't sleep well that night, had some more when I woke up on Sat morn. Rang the hospital, they said not to panic, quite common. Has continued yesterday and today - not enough to leave anything on my pants, but is there when I wipe - is brown and not pink or red (sorry if TMI). Tonight it looked to be getting redder to me and more, although I hadn't been to the loo for a while, and still none on my pants. Am freaking out... got BIG head honcho docs appt on Tuesday (still follow up from losing Lexie) and DP says we may as well wait till then to find anything out as they would be the best to ask... if we are about to lose this one there's nothing anyone can do anyway... has anyone else had this sort of thing? Have googled it and lots of places say it is quite common, but I didn't have it with last preg and as we lost that one too, I'm freaking out that we're gonna lose 2 from 2. Pls cross everything for us!!

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Queensland
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    Crossing everything for you!

    I have known quite a few people who bled early on and went on to have absolutely normal pregnancies. So much so, that when I started bleeding with my pregnancy I told myself not to panic, as I knew it had happened to friends of mine with no loss of bub. One of these women, was extremely unhealthy and if anyone was going to lose their bub you would think she would have, but he's a healthy bouncing baby boy, never seen such a vivacious little kid!
    I don't want to set you up with false hope but I really think at this moment that things will be fine for you. Let me try some positive thinking for you eh?
    Fingers crossed, fingers crossed, fingers crossed!

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    North Queensland
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    11
    Reviews
    0
    On me..., I start morning testing of my hormone levels tomorrow to see if I can track when I am ovulating. To those that are concerned about me possibly getting obsessive about pregnancy testing...well last month I admit I was a bit psycho, my body was just screaming to be pregnant, my moods were all over the shop...but I seem to have settled down a bit now thank goodness! Didn't help that last month was the anniversary of my Dad's death and also that was when I originally went off the pill (a year ago). Weird as it might seem to some, I was kinda hoping Dad's spirit might want to come back to me. I guess some remaining grief was mixed in with those hormones. Also it was the first month I was able to TTC since late October when I lost first pregnancy, due to a chicken pox vaccine that I had to wait for to clear my system.
    I feel now without the irrational feelings (that could kick in again if my hormones go nuts again), that I am ready to face many months without falling pregnant (it took 9 months before) and I will be able to be live with it if it doesn't happen at all. But still I am very open and happy to the possibility, so I will definitely keep trying.
    I am currently on a diet and have lost 11kg, I hope to lose another 10kg, so if I did get pregnant now that would kinda put a spanner in those works but that would be okay with me!
    Life has been pretty tough the last few years (part of the reason I put on 20kg excess!), so if I am a bit over-emotional at times, please bear with me. Things seem finally to be in a positive direction though, so I am going to try and relax and believe in good things.
    One last for AngelLexiesMum now as I sign off.

  4. #414
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Feebs
    Hi Hun,
    TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine. If you can find someone they will knock you up some herbs which can replenish the uterus. I'm trying to locate one in our smallish town. They have great success or so I'm told. Good luck hun.
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 13-02-2012 at 07:14.

  5. #415
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Need some advice please!!!
    Am 5w 3days, had preg confirmed at drs on Tues... Anyway, on Friday night I got a spot of brown when I wiped and freaked a little.... didn't sleep well that night, had some more when I woke up on Sat morn. Rang the hospital, they said not to panic, quite common. Has continued yesterday and today - not enough to leave anything on my pants, but is there when I wipe - is brown and not pink or red (sorry if TMI). Tonight it looked to be getting redder to me and more, although I hadn't been to the loo for a while, and still none on my pants. Am freaking out... got BIG head honcho docs appt on Tuesday (still follow up from losing Lexie) and DP says we may as well wait till then to find anything out as they would be the best to ask... if we are about to lose this one there's nothing anyone can do anyway... has anyone else had this sort of thing? Have googled it and lots of places say it is quite common, but I didn't have it with last preg and as we lost that one too, I'm freaking out that we're gonna lose 2 from 2. Pls cross everything for us!!
    Stay strong sweetie. I have heard of a lot of people who have it and they go on to have a full term pregnancy. Don't forget your hormones will still be a little crazy so that may also be the cause. I have everything crossed for you darling. Mwah.

  6. #416
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie01 View Post
    On me..., I start morning testing of my hormone levels tomorrow to see if I can track when I am ovulating. To those that are concerned about me possibly getting obsessive about pregnancy testing...well last month I admit I was a bit psycho, my body was just screaming to be pregnant, my moods were all over the shop...but I seem to have settled down a bit now thank goodness! Didn't help that last month was the anniversary of my Dad's death and also that was when I originally went off the pill (a year ago). Weird as it might seem to some, I was kinda hoping Dad's spirit might want to come back to me. I guess some remaining grief was mixed in with those hormones. Also it was the first month I was able to TTC since late October when I lost first pregnancy, due to a chicken pox vaccine that I had to wait for to clear my system.
    I feel now without the irrational feelings (that could kick in again if my hormones go nuts again), that I am ready to face many months without falling pregnant (it took 9 months before) and I will be able to be live with it if it doesn't happen at all. But still I am very open and happy to the possibility, so I will definitely keep trying.
    I am currently on a diet and have lost 11kg, I hope to lose another 10kg, so if I did get pregnant now that would kinda put a spanner in those works but that would be okay with me!
    Life has been pretty tough the last few years (part of the reason I put on 20kg excess!), so if I am a bit over-emotional at times, please bear with me. Things seem finally to be in a positive direction though, so I am going to try and relax and believe in good things.
    One last for AngelLexiesMum now as I sign off.
    We are all here for you hun, we all get a bit crazy at times. I have my fair share of crazy moments! We have been on this journey since 2002 when we first found out that my DH had gone 'dry'(Now we know it is call anejaculation or retrograde ejaculation), but didn't come off the pill until 2007 as we didn;t see any point. We finally found a doctor in 2009 who seemed to have some idea what was going on and gave my DH some tablets to take a few hours before we DTD. Woohoo, success in 3 weeks, sadly a m/c followed. Then as most of you know our dear little girl followed shortly after on to have her life cut short @21 weeks. The point I'm making hun is that this TTC journey is a crazy, crazy trip that will send you doolally once in a while. When it happens you come on here and scream and shout and stamp your feet all you like. We are here for you.
    Go you on the excellent weight loss. Muchos lovos to you and yours.
    Sarah

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

    Nellie01  (14-02-2012)

  8. #417
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    Hey, thanks for your thoughts... not looking good though. Had bright red blood through the night last night, although has stopped this morning, now just getting old blood again - more than the last couple of days, but still not enough to mark my liner. Freaking more now though.. waiting for doctors to open and have taken the day off school. Am assuming I'm going to lose it, but just want to know either way, because when it stops again, I get all hopeful that it may be alright!

  9. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    266
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    16
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Feebs
    Hi Hun,
    TCM - Traditional Chinese Medicine. If you can find someone they will knock you up some herbs which can replenish the uterus. I'm trying to locate one in our smallish town. They have great success or so I'm told. Good luck hun.

    Aha, now I understand I'm going to see a lady in the city who specialises in TCM and accupuncture (recommended by my boss). I'm willing to give anything a go.

    AngelLexiesmum - try not to worry (easier said that done I know!!). Bleeding doesn't always mean something bad. If it seems to have stopped and it's only old blood that you can see, that's a good sign. Good luck at the doctor's today, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

    Nellie - rant away and just say whatever you feel. We are all here to help I agree with Welsh Mummy....this TTC business can send us crazy at times!!

  10. #419
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    Hey, thanks for your thoughts... not looking good though. Had bright red blood through the night last night, although has stopped this morning, now just getting old blood again - more than the last couple of days, but still not enough to mark my liner. Freaking more now though.. waiting for doctors to open and have taken the day off school. Am assuming I'm going to lose it, but just want to know either way, because when it stops again, I get all hopeful that it may be alright!
    Oh darling, I hope everything is alright. Taking the day off school was definitely the best thing to do. Hope the doc gave you great news. Big cyber hugs coming your way.
    Sarah

  11. #420
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Aha, now I understand I'm going to see a lady in the city who specialises in TCM and accupuncture (recommended by my boss). I'm willing to give anything a go.

    AngelLexiesmum - try not to worry (easier said that done I know!!). Bleeding doesn't always mean something bad. If it seems to have stopped and it's only old blood that you can see, that's a good sign. Good luck at the doctor's today, I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

    Nellie - rant away and just say whatever you feel. We are all here to help I agree with Welsh Mummy....this TTC business can send us crazy at times!!
    You have hit the nail on the head there hun, anything is worth a go. Right now I am trying not to eat or drink anything cold as per TCM advice because it restricts the blood vessels which can result in a cold uterus. A bit hard having room temp drinks or hotter in this weather. And not having salads for lunch and dinner is a nightmare, lol but will stick with it for this cycle and see what happens.


    AFM - Got all my routine bloods back yesterday. My fast blood glucose level is 5.5 which is excellent, even better than that is my 3 monthly average @ 6.1. All my iron etc is great the only thing that now appears to be a problem is that I have an overactive thyroid!!!!!!! I'm not sure I can believe that as I have always had a very slow metabolism and a boder line under active thyroid - I'm sure the results can't lie.
    Did I tell you about the pod of about 20 dolphins that came in to swim with us in WA. OMG it was amazing. We were at Lucky Bay in Cape Le Grand National Park on New Years Eve having a last swim before heading back to our camp site in Esperance when a pod of about 20 dolphins came to do a bit of sight seeing. They swam all around me and flipped over and swam under me . Totally amazing, can't buy trips that good and we had it for free.

    Ok better do some school work now. Much love to you all.
    Sarah


 

Similar Threads

  1. Another name thread - help pls with boy name
    By Buttoneska in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-05-2012, 09:24
  2. Another name thread
    By Buttoneska in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 19:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!