+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid me, did a pregnancy test early. Got AF last month on the 6th and I really am not sure when I am due, maybe now, or maybe in 3 days or so. But I have been hoping and imagining I am pregnant, so couldn't hold out.
    BFN...I keep telling myself I still got a few days yet, and if AF doesn't come then there is a still a chance....but now I have seen the BFN I suspect this probably isn't my month after all. Was really wishing it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so overjoyed for you, love and big hugs coming your way. I don't know which state you are in but don't let that nasty National Curriculum stress you out. I am teaching Yr4-7 spec ed and delivering the Prep stuff and am still on week 1, lol.

Welsh Mummy, thx, am in Qld too, and teaching Prep, so am doing loads of work at night time, lol, trying to keep up!! Are you at the special school in Bundy? If so, pls keep my name quiet as I have a friend who teaches there, and our news will be kept quiet until 12/13 wks. Lol, small world hey? I have the lovely contract which depends on day 8 numbers, but they apparently should be fine - fingers crossed tomorrow I get confirmation my contract is extended... or even made permanent - that'd be nice!!! Good luck with teaching all those different grades, and special needs as well, I couldn't do it!!
    Nellie, stay positive, it still might happen! Am keeping my for you!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look on the positive side hun, when they go in and have a good look around they may just find what is stopping you from getting a BFP. Much love.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Hun. I went and had my US this afternoon and I won't get the results of it till I see my GP next. But the Sonographer said that other than my fibroid, everything looks normal. I think i'll feel more at ease when I hear it from the Dr herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellie01 View Post
    Stupid me, did a pregnancy test early. Got AF last month on the 6th and I really am not sure when I am due, maybe now, or maybe in 3 days or so. But I have been hoping and imagining I am pregnant, so couldn't hold out.
    BFN...I keep telling myself I still got a few days yet, and if AF doesn't come then there is a still a chance....but now I have seen the BFN I suspect this probably isn't my month after all. Was really wishing it was.

Don't give up how, Hun. Stranger things have happened you know. I'm sending you an extra lot of to help. But i'm sure you won't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post
    I am so overjoyed for you, love and big hugs coming your way. I don't know which state you are in but don't let that nasty National Curriculum stress you out. I am teaching Yr4-7 spec ed and delivering the Prep stuff and am still on week 1, lol.

Welsh Mummy, thx, am in Qld too, and teaching Prep, so am doing loads of work at night time, lol, trying to keep up!! Are you at the special school in Bundy? If so, pls keep my name quiet as I have a friend who teaches there, and our news will be kept quiet until 12/13 wks. Lol, small world hey? I have the lovely contract which depends on day 8 numbers, but they apparently should be fine - fingers crossed tomorrow I get confirmation my contract is extended... or even made permanent - that'd be nice!!! Good luck with teaching all those different grades, and special needs as well, I couldn't do it!!
    How are you feeling today Hun? Hope everything is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support and crossed fingers but AF is here today...Good news though, DH has come round and is ready to really try hard this month. He was still coming to terms with our loss of first pregnancy from end of last year till now, but he is eager to give it a real go he has said in the last few days.
    I guess that means it's fingers crossed for this month now.

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post

No not in Special School but have worked there - don't worry your secret is very safe with me. I am a very private person and only share things on here. I hope you get permanency it makes things so much easier but still means you may get shifted on Day 8. That happened to me last year, I got 2 schools, this year my base school have the kids to have me back but have to wait until the person in HR comes off sick leave next week. As for the National Curriculum, we have decided to go back to what we have been doing as my kids don't even know numbers 100, days of the week, months of the year etc so why teach them persuasive writing????? Good luck with Day 8 sweetie.
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 04-02-2012 at 16:48. Reason: Added a bit.

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that the nasty witch turned up. I have everything crossed for you and your dh for this month. Please, please, please don't fall into the trap that will consume you. By this I mean testing every month - after losing Andie I did the same every month and then realised it was destroying me/us. Now each month we just wait and see and feel so much better for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Thanks Hun. I went and had my US this afternoon and I won't get the results of it till I see my GP next. But the Sonographer said that other than my fibroid, everything looks normal. I think i'll feel more at ease when I hear it from the Dr herself.
    I'm so glad that everything went well with the US. Maybe you have some acidity in your uterus / lining of the vagina that needs a bit of tlc to get the balance back right. If we are too acidy it can cause tender spots that are painful and can bleed (or so I have been told). I have been on liquid chlorophyll since the beginning of January and DTD has become very comfortable again - for ages it has been quite uncomfortable. Also I was getting thrush like discharge (sorry TMI) without any itching that would be there one day and gone the next but then would come back again a few days later. Wasn't actually thrush though, All seems good now so we will just have to wait and see.

AFM - Andie's birthday wasn't too bad, no tears just a nice day with my DH. Rather than another plant for her garden we bought some butterflies on sticks and an ant riding a bike which was also on a stick. We put these in the pots of flowers already in her garden.
    I am reading an amazing book at the moment called Your Soul's Plan by Robert Schwartz. It has truly put me in a better place mentally and is helping me to deal with and understand why my/our life is as it is and why it was necessary to lose our child. I really am in such an amazing place right now and truly accept what has happened and why. Sounds crazy I know but people are already noticing the difference in me. We went to see a friend today who knows all about Andie (her daughter is also having difficulty TTC), the first thing she said to me is 'You look different, what have you done?' So I told her absolutely nothing has changed in my physical appearance, so she said 'Maybe you are pregnant and don't know it yet because you definitely look different in your face.' On CD25 so I'm sure if it was that I'd know it by now so I'm guessing it is the book. Anyway that is all my drivel for today. I hope you all have a great weekend.
    Much love,
    Sarah
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 04-02-2012 at 17:15. Reason: Typo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Haven't talked for a while, but always listening.

Welsh Mummy, I love your reading and the change it has made. I am so much a believer in the mind ruling much of what we do.

Nellie, big hugs, and I can't help but agree with Welsh Mummy, that you get to a point that it is fruitless to test until you are past due. I have 30 IC's in my drawer, but i refuse to use them until I am on the due date or late. It's just too disappointing to see BFN every month. Needless to say, I still have about 30 in the drawer! I also have good will power, so if POAS then I don't know how will go.

Angel - big CONGRATS!! been "stalking"/ watching in other threads and very very happy for you and i have everything crossed for you.

Feebs, so sorry. I have no idea what you are going through, but hugs and thoughts with you.

AFM - I am off to FS on Monday and very excited as well as nervous and cautious. I hoped we would be one of those couples that the month before FS we fell pregs, but yesterday had some cramping (7 days before AF due) and today some spotting with bm (sorry tmi). Think not likely for pregs. On holiday on Tuesday and will hopefully forget about everything for 2 weeks .

I hope that you all realise I am listening all the time even though I may be really slack at responding.
    to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for all your kind thoughts xoxoxo Still disappointed with the failed cycle but I've decided I'm not going to give up entirely just yet. I can't afford to do another round of IVF, but I've made an appointment with gynaecologist this Friday and going to discuss options with him and see what he suggests. I have started accupuncture again and I might ask the him about Clomid?? Nothing ventured nothing gained right??
    I'm really annoyed with FS that I saw at Bella Vista...he was supposed to ring me last Tuesday afternoon and I still haven't heard from him. I haven't even got copies of any of my test results (even though I was told they were good AND that I would get copies of everything) and today I get emailed a "satisfaction survey" from Genea asking about my treatment....needless to say I wasn't very complimentary!!!!! I just feel he was in it for the $$$$

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the support and crossed fingers but AF is here today...Good news though, DH has come round and is ready to really try hard this month. He was still coming to terms with our loss of first pregnancy from end of last year till now, but he is eager to give it a real go he has said in the last few days.
    I guess that means it's fingers crossed for this month now.
    Boo for AF showing up! for next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    I'm so glad that everything went well with the US. Maybe you have some acidity in your uterus / lining of the vagina that needs a bit of tlc to get the balance back right. If we are too acidy it can cause tender spots that are painful and can bleed (or so I have been told). I have been on liquid chlorophyll since the beginning of January and DTD has become very comfortable again - for ages it has been quite uncomfortable. Also I was getting thrush like discharge (sorry TMI) without any itching that would be there one day and gone the next but then would come back again a few days later. Wasn't actually thrush though, All seems good now so we will just have to wait and see.

AFM - Andie's birthday wasn't too bad, no tears just a nice day with my DH. Rather than another plant for her garden we bought some butterflies on sticks and an ant riding a bike which was also on a stick. We put these in the pots of flowers already in her garden.
    I am reading an amazing book at the moment called Your Soul's Plan by Robert Schwartz. It has truly put me in a better place mentally and is helping me to deal with and understand why my/our life is as it is and why it was necessary to lose our child. I really am in such an amazing place right now and truly accept what has happened and why. Sounds crazy I know but people are already noticing the difference in me. We went to see a friend today who knows all about Andie (her daughter is also having difficulty TTC), the first thing she said to me is 'You look different, what have you done?' So I told her absolutely nothing has changed in my physical appearance, so she said 'Maybe you are pregnant and don't know it yet because you definitely look different in your face.' On CD25 so I'm sure if it was that I'd know it by now so I'm guessing it is the book. Anyway that is all my drivel for today. I hope you all have a great weekend.
    Much love,
    Sarah
    I honestly don't know what is going on down there because when I came home from work yesterday and went to the toilet, my underwear was covered in blood! I'm just hoping that AF has decided to come early even though she's not due till tomrrow. My cycles are 27 days on the dot and I can predicitc every cycle when she's due. I am starting to now and I am very scared as to what the outcome might be. I don't want to hear those words, "I'm sorry, but you'll never be able to have kids". That would totally devasated DH and me. And I wish that he was here to hold my hand when I go and get my results just in case it is bad news. I haven't had a decend nights sleep in about 5 days because all I can do is think about the bleeding and the results. I have a Dr's appointment on thursday after work, so all will be revealed then.

What you did for Andie's birthday sounds beautiful. I'm sure she is looking down upon you and loving what you have done for her.

Quote Originally Posted by wunsi View Post
    AFM - I am off to FS on Monday and very excited as well as nervous and cautious. I hoped we would be one of those couples that the month before FS we fell pregs, but yesterday had some cramping (7 days before AF due) and today some spotting with bm (sorry tmi). Think not likely for pregs. On holiday on Tuesday and will hopefully forget about everything for 2 weeks .

I hope that you all realise I am listening all the time even though I may be really slack at responding.
    to all.

How did you go at the FS yesterday, Hun?

Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Thanks girls for all your kind thoughts xoxoxo Still disappointed with the failed cycle but I've decided I'm not going to give up entirely just yet. I can't afford to do another round of IVF, but I've made an appointment with gynaecologist this Friday and going to discuss options with him and see what he suggests. I have started accupuncture again and I might ask the him about Clomid?? Nothing ventured nothing gained right??
    I'm really annoyed with FS that I saw at Bella Vista...he was supposed to ring me last Tuesday afternoon and I still haven't heard from him. I haven't even got copies of any of my test results (even though I was told they were good AND that I would get copies of everything) and today I get emailed a "satisfaction survey" from Genea asking about my treatment....needless to say I wasn't very complimentary!!!!! I just feel he was in it for the $$$$
    I am so glad to hear you say that you're not going to give up. And i'm sorry about your experience at the FC. I'm not going back to the clinic I went too. They took my and DH's blood, did all the other tests and we even both had to go for US only to be told that I was denied treatment because I was overweight! ********! So we ended up paying $190 each only to be sent away. Not very happy that's for sure. So totally agree when you say that they're only in it for the money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Hi Feebs,
    so sorry to hear your news. I felt the same way about a fs at next generation fertility, very rushed, impersonal, just in it for the money they would also over book, you would wait at least an hour every time.
    Can I suggest IVF Australia? they have an ezipay system and are very good. They were my 3rd lot of fs. dont go to medica at liverpool either trust me.Good luck with whichever path you take feebs xoxo
    Jen