+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AngelLexiesmum I have my fingers crossed for both of us then.

Feebs so sorry to hear of your disappointment/devastation, sending you a even though you don't know me. I can only imagine what you are going through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DP and I had a cry, but it was tears of joy (and a bit of relief) for once!! Fingers crossed we have better luck than last time!!

Good luck everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ya hoo, so so fantastic, good, good luck angellexiesmum, how wonderful. How long were you trying for?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks LuckyMe! We were trying since the first cycle after we lost Lexie - this was the fourth cycle, was going to give it 6 before we headed to a FS. Looking back now, although I was desperate to be pregnant again straight away after we lost Lexie, I know it would have been too soon for me emotionally. Guess mother nature knew best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Ladies,

Feebs I'm sorry to hear your news

AngelLexiesmum - so happy for you! I had a lady at work yesterday take me aside and tell me she was pregnant, she was concerned about me and wanted to break the news gently and as I said to her I say to you, I'm so happy for you anytime someone says they're expecting I can't help myself by being happy for them. All the very best for you. p.s can you sprinkle some of your baby dust around the room?

AFM - Well I start the clomid tomorrow morning for five days. I am a little apprehensive because last time I had clomid I was only on 25mg and I had too many 'potentials' one month. This time I am on 50mg daily and then go for my scan next week on thursday. I really hope I have only "just enough" because if there are too many 'potentials then the IUI won't take place and I will feel like it's a wasted month.
    Question - is or has anyone out there taken clomid while taking natural supplements? I'm not sure if I should be taking them both? any ideas out there?
    Also the clinic tells me if the scan on day 12 is good that I have to start taking an injection for 5 days which helps them to trigger ovulation. Anyone know what its called and has anyone here had it?

Anyway my love and prayers with you all.
    Tam
    Last edited by Tamagotchi; 01-02-2012 at 20:13. Reason: wrong avatar selected

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s AngelLexiesmum - looks like you tested a day early !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamagotchi For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO! Fantastic news AngelLexiesMum!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nellie01 For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (02-02-2012)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    All over girls, bleeding got heavier and I went and had blood test done today rather than waiting until tomorrow morning. Got the results this afternoon and they confirmed that AF has reared her ugly head, so both eggies failed to implant. Not sure why as everything was looking so good. Just one of those things I guess, but I think my journey may be over!! Feeling really deflated at the moment and not sure whether I want to go through another cycle only to be disappointed again. Came home early as I just didn't feel like being at work!!
    I'm so sorry Sweetie. Sending a truck load of these your way. And don't you dare say that your TTC is over. It aint over till the fat lady sings and I anit singing. So please don't give up hope.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post

DP and I had a cry, but it was tears of joy (and a bit of relief) for once!! Fingers crossed we have better luck than last time!!

Good luck everyone!!
    YAY! Congrats Angel! Hope this is a sticky one for you and may you have a happy 8.5 months!

AFM: DH and I DTD friday night and I started to bleed and unfortunately I still am. Went to the Dr's on tuesday as DH is really concerned since this is the 3rd time it's happend. So she did a pap smear and swab, but said that since my last pap smear, (which was only done in November) and my other previous ones have all come back negative, she said that it's definitely not cervical cancer. Plus according to her, my cervix is nice and pink and open (don't know what that has anything to do with it) and the bleeding is coming from inside. So I am booked to have an pelvic and vaginal US tomorrow afternoon so see what exactly is going on inside.
    I am so scared, nervous and upset not knowing what the outcome will be. Besides, I've been through hell and back these last 5 years TTC, I don't need/want anymore bad news. Why can't the man upstairs just give me a break.

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2be

AFM: DH and I DTD friday night and I started to bleed and unfortunately I still am. Went to the Dr's on tuesday as DH is really concerned since this is the 3rd time it's happend. So she did a pap smear and swab, but said that since my last pap smear, (which was only done in November) and my other previous ones have all come back negative, she said that it's definitely not cervical cancer. Plus according to her, my cervix is nice and pink and open (don't know what that has anything to do with it) and the bleeding is coming from inside. So I am booked to have an pelvic and vaginal US tomorrow afternoon so see what exactly is going on inside.
    I am so scared, nervous and upset not knowing what the outcome will be. Besides, I've been through hell and back these last 5 years TTC, I don't need/want anymore bad news. Why can't the man upstairs just give me a break.
    [/QUOTE]
    Look on the positive side hun, when they go in and have a good look around they may just find what is stopping you from getting a BFP. Much love.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (03-02-2012)

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    All over girls, bleeding got heavier and I went and had blood test done today rather than waiting until tomorrow morning. Got the results this afternoon and they confirmed that AF has reared her ugly head, so both eggies failed to implant. Not sure why as everything was looking so good. Just one of those things I guess, but I think my journey may be over!! Feeling really deflated at the moment and not sure whether I want to go through another cycle only to be disappointed again. Came home early as I just didn't feel like being at work!!
    Oh Feebs, I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. I had everything crossed for you. Take some time to grieve before you make any big decisions. Love and best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelLexiesmum View Post

Good luck everyone!!
    I am so overjoyed for you, love and big hugs coming your way. I don't know which state you are in but don't let that nasty National Curriculum stress you out. I am teaching Yr4-7 spec ed and delivering the Prep stuff and am still on week 1, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamagotchi View Post
    HI Ladies,

AFM - Well I start the clomid tomorrow morning for five days. I am a little apprehensive because last time I had clomid I was only on 25mg and I had too many 'potentials' one month. This time I am on 50mg daily and then go for my scan next week on thursday. I really hope I have only "just enough" because if there are too many 'potentials then the IUI won't take place and I will feel like it's a wasted month.
    Question - is or has anyone out there taken clomid while taking natural supplements? I'm not sure if I should be taking them both? any ideas out there?
    Also the clinic tells me if the scan on day 12 is good that I have to start taking an injection for 5 days which helps them to trigger ovulation. Anyone know what its called and has anyone here had it?

Anyway my love and prayers with you all.
    Tam
    Sorry hun can't answer your question as we haven't done IVF. I have everything crossed for you and am sending lots of love your way. Mwah

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welsh Mummy For This Useful Post:

Tamagotchi  (02-02-2012)