+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
    EXCITEMENT ALERT!!!!!!!

Tested last night and there was a faint line, so I tested again this morning and no doubt about it, 2 dark lines. Please Please Please be a sticky.
    Hope everyone gets their bfp very soon. I shall cross all my bits for you
    Yay! Congrats Thirsty. Hope this is a nice sticky one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    It's all over - bleeding heavily - Pregnancy Hormones were not high enuff for a viable pregnancy....back to the drawing board....
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    When do you know it's time to hang your Bubhub Boots TTC boots up and get off this Rollercoaster..... was doing OK yesterday and felt 'hopeful' - it will happen again kinda feeling - today I feel black, angry, broken and just so OVER everything....I have deactivated my FB account, I removed myself from forums, I am ready to open that bottle of wine at 12.52pm and chug it all down..... I don't feel this baby is EVER going to reach our arms....I am contemplating leaving Bubhub too as most groups graduate and move on and I just keep joining groups and being the last....It all sounds so 'poor me' but well, that's where I am at, normally I am the care giver, the person who props others up but today I am a cramping bleeding mess of sadness and grief....sorry for my rant.....xmwahx
    Sweetie, I am so, so sorry for your loss. Rant and rave away. That's what we're here for.

Please don't give up on wanting to be a mum. Every woman deserves to be one and I think you would make an amazing mum. So don't hang up the TTC boots yet.

I do agree on having some time away from these forum and FB though. I honestly think right now you and DH need some "us" time to think about what's happened and be there for each other. How is he taking it? I hope he's okay.

I had to leave here for the same reasons. All the baby talk, BFP's and other stuff was really getting to me and I was an emotional wreck. I couldn't handle it anymore. It has been months since i've left, but I haven't re-joined the threads that I was once on because I feel like I don't belong. And as far as I know i'm the oldest one there and i'm only 36! Plus the "Oh woe is me. I'm 24 and only been TTC for 8 months and nothing has happened yet" was starting to really pi$$ me off.

Anywho, off the track a bit there. Don't give up on your dream of becoming a mum one day. Where there's a will there's a way. And I know one day you will fulfill that dream.

Sending loving thoughts and prayers your way Sweetie. Take care. MWAH!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keziah, my thoughts are with you. It is hard, it sucks, its not fair - I agree with you 100%, and you have every right to rant! We are here to listen, support and sympathise, but understand too if you need some time away. I have only joined for a month and I have already thought of stepping out at times. Do what you feel you need to do to get through. Good luck with everything if you do, you will certainly be missed.
    Hopefulmum2b - I know what you mean about the age thing in the other threads!
    Thirsty - how is going for you? I'm so excited for you, and I must admit, a little jealous, lol.

Hope everyone 'graduates' soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Letoti For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (13-01-2012)

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kez I am so sorry for your loss hun. You and Richy will get through this. You are both so strong. Have that bottle of wine I know Ihad plenty after Andie died. You have my email, use it whenever you want I am here for you. Much love, Sarah x

Much ov[OTE=keziah;6306892]When do you know it's time to hang your Bubhub Boots TTC boots up and get off this Rollercoaster..... was doing OK yesterday and felt 'hopeful' - it will happen again kinda feeling - today I feel black, angry, broken and just so OVER everything....I have deactivated my FB account, I removed myself from forums, I am ready to open that bottle of wine at 12.52pm and chug it all down..... I don't feel this baby is EVER going to reach our arms....I am contemplating leaving Bubhub too as most groups graduate and move on and I just keep joining groups and being the last....It all sounds so 'poor me' but well, that's where I am at, normally I am the care giver, the person who props others up but today I am a cramping bleeding mess of sadness and grief....sorry for my rant.....xmwahx[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just thought i'd say to you all that i'm so glad that I decided to come back on here. I feel so at home and at ease talking to you all. And not having to listen to the younger ones moaning about how they're not UTD yet even though they've only been trying for a few months is so refreshing. I love you guys. MWAH!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

Feebs04  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a call from FS.....wish me luck girls, my EPU is first thing Monday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Just had a call from FS.....wish me luck girls, my EPU is first thing Monday morning
    Good luck Feebs I have everything crossed for you.
    Just a few more days and I will be home, I promise I will do personals then and catch up with everyone.
    Just got the terrible news that my nan's new lot of cancer is not treatable and it is just a matter of making her comfortable until the end. Hard to understand how someone so fit and healthy in August is now knocking on deaths door. Ah well nothing I can do as I live here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kez, Im so sorry hun. Really gut wrenching sorry.

Thanks for all the congrats from everyone. I wont harp on about me as I know how hard some are doing here. AngelLexiesMum, We're doing well we make it through.

Good Luck Feebs

Welsh Mummy - sorry to hear about your nan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Feebs. I'll have everything crossed for you for Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Good luck Feebs I have everything crossed for you.
    Just a few more days and I will be home, I promise I will do personals then and catch up with everyone.
    Just got the terrible news that my nan's new lot of cancer is not treatable and it is just a matter of making her comfortable until the end. Hard to understand how someone so fit and healthy in August is now knocking on deaths door. Ah well nothing I can do as I live here

So sorry to hear about your Nan, Hun. My thoughts and prayers are with you and family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm not much of a poster, more of a reader, I find reading other peoples stories helps me deal with my own situation by giving it some perspective and thereby making it easier to deal with things.
    I have been ttc for a little over two years now and I am recently turned 37, DP is 25. I am due to go back to the FS this friday and really don't know what he is going to say. In Sep '10 I had surgery for Endo and last year I had 3-4 cycles of Clomid and 1 cycle of IUI. Since then I have been going to a naturopath and have recently started seeing a massuese who is a SCENAR practitioner. I have friends and work colleagues (who are friends also) who are having babies all around me and I am very happy for all of them. Sometimes it is very frustrating and sometimes it is very emotional trying to deal with all this.
    What I would like to say to all of you out there no matter what you do or don't put on here it's always reassuring to know that you're not the only one going through ttc difficulties. Thanks to all of you brave enough to share your journey, I know I should share a little more of mine because a load shared is a load halved.

anyway I know it's a couple weeks in to the new year, but I would love to wish you all a very happy and successful 2012 and may all of us have BFP's.

Cheers,
    Tam

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tamagotchi For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (17-01-2012),Welsh Mummy  (17-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks thirsty and hopeful.
    Welcome 2beamum, hope you are not with us long and get your bfp soon.

AFM- still using mobile, arrived home to find lightening strike had executed our landlinr, pc, modem and anything else connected at the time. We were lucky the house didn't burn down