+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
    Huge congrats to you Kez I really hope I see you in the DIG.

AngelLexiesMum, so so sorry to hear AF came. Ive got all my bits for you that Feb will be your month hun

Feebs, thanks so much for the warm welcome

Hopefulmum2be, well done with those kgs. 11 more and you r on your way. Good luck. Sounds like your PT is a goody.

Im driving myself nuts atm. I work away and didnt bring any HPT's with me as my AF is due the day before I go home. Of course, in doing this Ive had nearly every sympton under the sun and am now dying to test. Just 3 days to go. Please Please Please let it be a bfp

Hope everyone is having a great weekend
    Oooooo, Thirsty i'll have everything crossed for you Hun. I hope you get a nice surprise when you get home. Sending lots of your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    EXCITEMENT ALERT!!!!!!!

Tested last night and there was a faint line, so I tested again this morning and no doubt about it, 2 dark lines. Please Please Please be a sticky.
    Hope everyone gets their bfp very soon. I shall cross all my bits for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    EXCITEMENT ALERT!!!!!!!

Tested last night and there was a faint line, so I tested again this morning and no doubt about it, 2 dark lines. Please Please Please be a sticky.
    CONGRATS THIRSTY!!! Everything crossed for you (except my legs, lol)!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks AngelLexiesMum, No Dont cross those legs - Will keep my lookout for all of the bfp's to come on this thread.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's all over - bleeding heavily - Pregnancy Hormones were not high enuff for a viable pregnancy....back to the drawing board....

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    EXCITEMENT ALERT!!!!!!!

This is terrific news babes, you derserve it....xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    When do you know it's time to hang your Bubhub Boots TTC boots up and get off this Rollercoaster..... was doing OK yesterday and felt 'hopeful' - it will happen again kinda feeling - today I feel black, angry, broken and just so OVER everything....I have deactivated my FB account, I removed myself from forums, I am ready to open that bottle of wine at 12.52pm and chug it all down..... I don't feel this baby is EVER going to reach our arms....I am contemplating leaving Bubhub too as most groups graduate and move on and I just keep joining groups and being the last....It all sounds so 'poor me' but well, that's where I am at, normally I am the care giver, the person who props others up but today I am a cramping bleeding mess of sadness and grief....sorry for my rant.....xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kez so sad to hear your news!!! you have every right to feel down and angry with the world right now.....you rant as much as you like honey!!! xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    EXCITEMENT ALERT!!!!!!!

congrats Thirsty

mostly in Perth but sometimes away with the fairies
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    When do you know it's time to hang your Bubhub Boots TTC boots up and get off this Rollercoaster..... was doing OK yesterday and felt 'hopeful' - it will happen again kinda feeling - today I feel black, angry, broken and just so OVER everything....I have deactivated my FB account, I removed myself from forums, I am ready to open that bottle of wine at 12.52pm and chug it all down..... I don't feel this baby is EVER going to reach our arms....I am contemplating leaving Bubhub too as most groups graduate and move on and I just keep joining groups and being the last....It all sounds so 'poor me' but well, that's where I am at, normally I am the care giver, the person who props others up but today I am a cramping bleeding mess of sadness and grief....sorry for my rant.....xmwahx
    I am so sorry to read your news Kez - that is just so devastating. It is just so not fair. I dont think anyone but you can make the decision of whether to keep trying or not. I had to walk away as you know because it was doing my head in. To be honest we never even thought about egg donors before and then when my Ob mentioned those words to me after my shocking ovarian reserve result, the spark was back and I grasped on to it. In fact I wish I had known about it earlier I think. As my Ob said to me, at the end of the day, you are 43 years of age, and you have 43 year old eggs. It is not unheard of but certainly a lot harder to have a sustainable pregnancy at my age...this is what he was telling me. I think you need to take a step back, breathe a little, mourn your less and then decide what to do. Noone at all can blame you for being up and down - everyone is up and down when they miscarry (again!). It is just tragic and I would not wish it upon my worse enemy, the whole rollercoaster of emotions and just utter crap that a miscarriage brings. If you ever want to talk let me know - I know what you are going through. When you are ready, do seriously think about other options, I am happy to discuss with you anything you wish to know about it. Huge hugs to you and hubby. Be kind to yourself. You have many many people who care about you. xx