+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nelly congratulations to you too my darling

Welcome Thirsty, there's a great bunch of girls here

AngelLexiesmum, welcome also. So sad to hear about your little girl.

AFM - I went back to FS on Wednesday. My bloods were good so I started jabbing yesterday. I was petrified about giving myself the needles, but it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be. Here's hoping for a great result at the end of it all.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately the symptoms I had were for an early AF which arrived yesterday, tried not to get my hopes up, but am so down now. Will be having a wine or ten tonight to contemplate another month...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kez dear....ohhhhhhhh a massive congratulations hon, what a wonderful way to start the new year. What a spin out ha! so so soooo exciting. NOw for the big question....I wonder if there is one or two bring it on!

Feebs, good luck with your needles...I felt exactly the same way with the injections at the start....it does come more naturally after a few goes (and I used to have a needle phobia in the past!) and is so worth it.

ooo there is my little DS monkey awake , off I go, chat soon!

Nelly xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Angel lexies mum so sorry to hear that. Does your Af usually come early? The reason I ask is that mine have been short since ds was born and I have just found out I have a thyroid problem so that is why I haven't got preggers yet. But apparently it's easily fixed with tablets.

But you may not. Courage angel lexie, this is a tough process we all have to go through. We are here for you if you want to talk about anything, whatever it is, small or big, it's great to have support whilst TTC. Good luck next month.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

Letoti  (07-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Luckyme1, cycle used to be dead on 28 days before I conceived Lexie, then since her birth its been 30, 27, 26. Have a hospital appt on Tuesday - I think to discuss what happened with Lexie, so I will ask them then. Have been charting ferns, but they show the strongest signs on about day 16/17, yet I have what I assume is ovulating pain on day 14 every cycle, so may try a different OPK this month to see what it says.
    Anyway, thanks for your thoughts and good luck to everyone still trying this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the hospital appointment. Get them to test your blood for your hormones and thyroid as you may not have got back to full fertility after the loss of your beautiful baby.

Mine were like you, I used to be 28 days bang on but are now 27, 26, 26. And doc thinks the thyroid is causing them to be 26, and that is stopping me be preggers. She thinks it's easily fixed and is positive for me so it may be the case for you.

If you can find a doctor or naturopath who does preconception care and pregnancy care I think that would be great for you. Mine is in Sydney if you are in the area.

Good luck at the hospital.

This TTC is really hard, but we are here for ya.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. I'm back. It's been months since i've last been on here and so much has happened. So hi to the one's i've know from before and hi to the ladies that i've don't.

So for the ones that I don't know, i've been with my DH for nearly 18 years, married for 15 this October. I have 3 angel babies and hope that I don't have anymore. I was diagnosed as having 2 blocked tubes in Feb and therefore IVF is our only option. I've started a health kick and have a PT and started Jenny Craig. I'm doing pretty well considering my weight was 127kgs to begin with and i'm now 96! I have about 11kgs left to lose before we can start IVF and am a bit excited and scared at the same time.

I have 3 more months with my study until i'm finally finished. Don't think i'll do my Diploma unless the Education Department says you do. This course was hard enough.

I'm going to be an Aunty again for the 4th time. My sister is UTD with her 3rd child. I'm happy and upset seeing as i'm 4 years older than her and still childless. It does suck sometime. I love my niece and nephew to bits, I just wish that I could give them someone to play with.

Anyway, enough dribble about me. Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats to you Kez I really hope I see you in the DIG.

AngelLexiesMum, so so sorry to hear AF came. Ive got all my bits for you that Feb will be your month hun

Feebs, thanks so much for the warm welcome

Hopefulmum2be, well done with those kgs. 11 more and you r on your way. Good luck. Sounds like your PT is a goody.

Im driving myself nuts atm. I work away and didnt bring any HPT's with me as my AF is due the day before I go home. Of course, in doing this Ive had nearly every sympton under the sun and am now dying to test. Just 3 days to go. Please Please Please let it be a bfp

Hope everyone is having a great weekend

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thirsty For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ OMG PREGNANT!!! Shaking with joy!!!
    Mega watt Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! you did it now remember to rest and still take care of yourself!! I knew you would get there it is your year hun xxxooox
    Best of luck to all you other beautiful ladies also I hope you all get your wishes granted
    Jen xo

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, I am so happy for you hun. The best news so far this year. Keep safe.
    AFM: about 35 degrees, way too hot to sleep unless you are Andrew! Had enough holiday now, want to sleep in 4 walls, lol
    Kez this post is for you hun, having phone issues pmsl
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 08-01-2012 at 00:13.