+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am a graduate of this thread and my beautiful son is now 10 months.

Keziah your words of encouragement kept me going, and I am always following your story. I'm praying for you that you achieve a healthy pregnancy on the next transfer. Life has been a tough journey for you but you have been strong and brave. I do hope you get your baby. Fingers, toes and legs crossed for you.

We're ttc number two now, after two miscarriages and one healthy baby I still hope I have another one in me.

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all you gorgy girls, just a quickie from Perth to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the most amazing 2012 - for some your bubs will arrive in this world and for the rest of us we will be UTD.
    We are having an amazing holiday, getting lots of sun and , lol.
    Love and hugs to you all, I will do personals in January when I get back.
    Mwah, mwah, mwah,
    Sarah

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey beautiful ladies, just popping in to wish you all a most wonderful, magical Chrissy and may all your dreams and goals and heart's desires manifest for 2012. I love you all, I appreciate all your words of support and I am still here to support you gals too. We are such a tight knit community and we have shared so much. (luv all our TMI TMI) hahaha My gift to you is that you all reach a place in your head and your hearts that feels right and I also hope Santa hears our prayers. I am currently PUPO at the mo with 2 precious embies transferred yest. Cautiously excited and not missing the boozy Christmas parties one bit. Our precious cargo means so much more. To our Graduands - popping back in to share your success stories means the world to me and keeps the rest of us going me finks. Thank you for sharing and thank you for continuing to show your support. You have walked the path too and I have so much admiration for you all. So Santa, hear these girl's prayers and deliver the goods mate. Much love n light.....Kez xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmmmmmmmmwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhh hhhhhhhh)

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Hey all you gorgy girls, just a quickie from Perth to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the most amazing 2012 - for some your bubs will arrive in this world and for the rest of us we will be UTD.
    We are having an amazing holiday, getting lots of sun and , lol.
    Love and hugs to you all, I will do personals in January when I get back.
    Mwah, mwah, mwah,
    Sarah
    Yay for you Sarah, enjoy those delicious sunsets over ze ocean and can't wait to catch up and hear your adventures. xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    I am a graduate of this thread and my beautiful son is now 10 months.

Keziah your words of encouragement kept me going, and I am always following your story. I'm praying for you that you achieve a healthy pregnancy on the next transfer. Life has been a tough journey for you but you have been strong and brave. I do hope you get your baby. Fingers, toes and legs crossed for you.

We're ttc number two now, after two miscarriages and one healthy baby I still hope I have another one in me.
    Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Numero Due - GO UUUUUUUUUU!!!! That is such great news that you are trying again. I send quick easy preggy vibes to you....yeah fertile myrtle - Why NOT?!? I hear it enuff from ignorant strangers....go forth and multiply girl - wuvs ya xmwahx Ty for you support....very touching and I appreciate it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    dear Sarah, what a lovely post, I have been thinking of you and all the girls and hoping, praying to hear good news soon. Please make some time to get giggy with it!! maybe when you are on holidays! you will come back with more than a tan.xx
    Kez, I have been hoping to hear from you how have things been going? My thoughts and prayers are with you also.mwah xo
    All you lovely ladies I wish you all a safe and happy Christmas, be kind to your selves and enjoy the festivities.
    love Jen xox
    Hey preggy Goddess - you must be blooming big time now.....Here's an energetic belly rub ))) You have a great Chrissy too and I can't WAIT to hear the good news. My update is posted....precious cargo onboard girl....your relentless "i'm not giving up" attitude has spurred me on. PUPO I am - pregnant I will remain, for a good 9mths anyway!!! xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    hello girls,
    Well Alex and I trodded off to the FS on Monday to hear the results of all our tests. I was quietly panicking!!! Alex's sperm were given 100% (god, I am NEVER going to hear the end of that one!!! lol) and my test results came back better than expected. FS was pleasantly surprised and said he had to change his plans on treatment because of my results. Who knows with such good results why I wasn't getting preggers??!!! We will start treatment not this cycle (because it's too close to Christmas and they are closing down over Christmas) but next cycle.

I wish all of you lovely girls all the very best for Christmas and hope that we all have some great news to share in the New Year
    Ooooohhh Feebs, such awesomely awesome news. Good luck for treatment next yr. A fresh shining New Yr with new choices - yay for you guys - Merry Merry Ho Ho Ho ))) xxxmwahxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Juniper - welcome welcome, soz for delay in reply, silly season n all. Luv the silliness tho....have a great Chrissy and here's hoping Santa dishes up a ++ result for you real soon. How exciting )))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    off for my final test this afternoon girls

Well didn't I have an interesting conversation with a girlfriend this morning. She rang to tell me that at the age of 46 she is pregnant!!!!! She never even thought that she would be pregnant again (she had her daughter at 16) as she thought she was too old and she has suffered from endometriosis for as long as I've known her (20 something years). WOW is all I can say!!!!!
    Need to hear that Feebs....at 44 yrs of age next yr I am hoping these transferred embies will be wks away from greeting us as wee souls. Twins? Bring it I say ))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    Hello - can I join in here? I just had a miscarriage a couple of days ago... I am 36.. feeling a bit blah. Does anyone know if there's anything to expect when ttc after miscarriage?
    Chew, so very sorry for your loss, I have been a bit sporadic in here of late and keep missing posts but I can promise you most of us have been where you are and feeling blah is perfectly natural. They usually say wait a cycle to get your body back to normal but it is entirely up to u. Did you have D&C or was it a natural m/c? Hot water bottles are good (pre ovulation) and make sure you are on all your good pre natal vits and fish oil etc. We are all here for you and hope to get some good news from you in the New Yr. Merry Xmas xmwahx