+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, just thought it was easier to collect the recent posts to the other thread, saves my addled brain when I try to reply!

Keziah - really great to hear from you hun. Your road trip sounds like exactly what you needed - its so therapeutic to spend time with a good friend and to be exploring new places as well.

Completely understand re the numbness and ambivalence about TTC/IVF etc. Especially after having a break and taking the focus away from TTC. I think just sitting with it, as hard as that can be, and letting it settle, is a good approach. You are a very wise woman and the right path will become clear, I know it...

Pommie - that's great that you escaped the flooding, but it still cant be easy seeing so many ppl you know affected. The whole thing is really scary, but as Keziah said its also heartwarming to see ppl pulling together. Hope you and bubs (oops, almost typed the code for (.)(.)!! Not quite wot i meant!!) are well!

Mrs HNF - wow, you have been super busy - it all sounds like a lot of fun though. How did the Aus day parade etc go? Were you guys involved in the Sydney to Hobart race? Hows the new job?

Sarah - hey sweet, the anniversary of Andie's birthday must have been such a hard time, but it sounds like you coped so well. Very beautiful ritual too I really hope this year brings your dreams of a family true.
    Whats happening with work and the job situation?

AFM - all good. Work has been intense but easing up a little now for a couple of weeks. We have a new car (well new to us!) and my challenge is re-aquainting myself with Sydney driving - OMG!! We used to live in the inner city so no car needed and just used pub transport - but now we are further out...
    Anyway, Im finding it quite a challenge after so long with minimal driving. Sydney drivers are so freaking aggressive! But have just bought a GPS so hoping that will help with the navigation side of things. Could get DH to be my navigator but that in the past has led to much tension and rows, so will try the technological route (and prob end up driving round in circles LOL!).

much love to you all

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got lost but now I have found you, was back in the ol' thread haha, yay, now I will trawl back thru the posts I have missed n have a mega catch up, might make a cuppa first.

Can't wait to catch up with you all.

xmwahx xmwahx xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ya beautiful ladies,
    Wow! I sure missed many things since the last time I was here. So Pommie got a growing bub in her tummy?!! How exciting and congrats to you Pommie...I know I may be the last one to know but hope it's not too late for me to congrats you...
    Anemone, lol I'm sure you will get use to Sydney drivers and the way around sooner or later...yeah, some of them pretty aggressive. Never trust myself driving in the city. I'd rather have DH to drive me or I'll catch the bus!!! Oh! Australia Day went well...thanks. DH did Sydney - Hobart once...I think I have to be pretty confident to do Sydney - Hobart..which I'm not atm..lol. Love my new job
    Keziah, glad to hear that you had a great time with your girlsfriends. Aww...your DH sounds romantic Agree totally with Anemone. You're a wise and strong woman. Whatever you decide to do...you know I'm right behind you all the way. I think we all are...
    Sarah, all I can say is...wish you and family all the best this new year
    Jacks, hope things are well with you.
    Heth, how are you?

With the recent flooding and now cyclone up North...I hope and pray everyone will be safe from harm. We have friends in Townsville and DH got in touch with them last night...it's gut wrenching to hear what it will do when it hit North Queensland.
    To everyone, have a great week and be back tonight....
    Last edited by mrsHNF; 01-02-2011 at 20:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning lovely ladies, my my...it's pretty quiet in here. Where are all you lovely ladies gone to?
    It's been really hot and humid...today is my day off so I can sit in the tub all day...lol. DH gone sailing and only be back around 5 this evening.
    Not much happening atm...but cos I'm 5 days late. No, I haven't test and I'm sure I'm not preggy. Prob I O'd later than I thought. No symptoms, signs or anything. Well, I sure will keep you ladies posted as soon as I figure out what is wrong with me...lol
    To all you ladies, have a good Sunday... it will rain soon. To everyone in Qld and Vic, thoughts and pray with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs HNF, you're right its pretty quiet in here. 5 days late, maybe good news. You're very dedicated, I'd have been at the test by now. for a BFP for you. Hope the cool change has come through and things are cooling down a bit in Sydney.

Thanks for the congrats, I'm 6 mths now and all going well, thank you.

Anemone hope the bubs (and the boobs he!he!) are good and you're not getting too tired.

to all you other lovely ladies, hope you are healthy and having fun

xmwahxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya Pommie...6 months!!!! Woo hoo Well...as I expected I O'd later than I thought and AF showed up VERY EARLY this morning (35 days cycle..the longest so far) had mild cramp yesterday so I figured...heck AF must be on it's way
    Hope to hear more BFP this month. Sorry just a short post...be back again later...xoxoxoxo

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsHNF View Post
    Hiya Pommie...6 months!!!! Woo hoo Well...as I expected I O'd later than I thought and AF showed up VERY EARLY this morning (35 days cycle..the longest so far) had mild cramp yesterday so I figured...heck AF must be on it's way
    Hope to hear more BFP this month. Sorry just a short post...be back again later...xoxoxoxo
    Hiya mrs - sorry about AF. Trying to look at it psoitively, 35 days, well maybe just maybe something was trying to happen. You just never know. Fingers crossed for you this year.

AF - I am on a day off today. I called in sick with work related stress. It came to a head with our head of special needs yesterday in the year level meeting she said I was expected to attend. Lots of changes made and new timetabling etc - where was my name??????? Not on anything!!!!! According to her, 'we just don't know how much longer you will be here!' I totally lost the plot. How dare she?????? I told her that she had no right to assume it was me that was going as there are other people in line too. She said I was only left out of the loop because I had requested a transfer. OMFG she lives in a dream world all of her own. I have had to put in a forced transfer form and then it was because I felt bullied into it - I told her that in front of the 5 other staff too, lol. She said we needed to have a chat in private, so I declined and said, "I've said all I needed to say thanks." HAHAHAHA, I feel so much better for doing that.
    CD29 for me, a no show yet, but I just know that it is going to happen anytime as I have been having niggles. Not sure what to do when it shows up as I really think I have had enough now. Andrew won't consider any other options, so I really don't see the point in trying anymore just to be let down over and over again. Can you tell I am in a shocker of a mood, pmsl.

Much love to you all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarah...YOU GO GIRL!!!! Hehehe...I can imagined her face when you told her...served her right! Aww Sarah...so sorry that you feel that way. Believe me, I feel the same way too. I do hope you still in for BFP. As they say...it's not over until AF show it's ugly head. I for you and lots of
    Well, maybe there was something there but again maybe it was just my cycle mucking around We going to see my nephews, nieces, my dad and my great nephew at the end of Feb. Poor kids...after their dad passed away almost 2 years ago and then their mum (my sister) in June last year...my dad decided to look after them but what's going to happen when my dad not around anymore. The eldest are now married and live with her in-laws but I'm worried about the rest of them. I would want them to stay with me and DH think it's a good idea but their dad's family, aunts and uncles against it. I just don't know what to do....
    To all you ladies...have a great week ahead...xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarah, sorry to hear you are having such a stressful time. Not sure what the other options are like around you but maybe you'd be better off out of such a toxic atmosphere. It doesn't sound like you are appreciated at all. I hope that AF really is late for a good reason and that the niggles are just your body reacting to the stress. I can understand it must be hard to carry on with the TTC when it is such a difficult time. A tough decision at any time. I hope you're going to get a few days off and maybe a chance to spend some time which is just about you. Sending you some peaceful vibes

Mrs HNF the family thing sounds complicated. I hope at least that your dad is in good health for now. Should be nice to see them all even if its a bit worrying. 35 days is a long cycle, maybe a chem pregnancy? Are you very irregular?

I hope you all have a good weekend, much love

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pommie, How's it going for you and bub? Yeah, I'm blessed for my dad still in good shape but I do feel sorry for him and the children. We will help them as much and as long as we can...at least until they be able to stand on their own feet. It will be good to see them and meet my great nephew for the first time.
    I really don't understand what was happening with my cycle. Well..I can say I'm irregular but never 35 days I don't know if it was chem preg or just my cycle gone Hope to hear more good news from you ladies...lots of