+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow Jen, has it really gone that fast.....that wee wittle embie has grown into a beautiful bouncing PINK OR BLUE hehehe So so sooooooooooo thrilled for you, you hung in there and it's happened. I haven't been on here much....so catching up now.... Have you told everyone now? Ahhhh Vanuatu - take me back Jen!!! )) xxx

Sarah - ur not moaning huh, you take as much time as you need to work thru your grief. How did the chakra balancing go? Have been sending out balancing healing vibes to you... Oh - you also buying a block of land hun, how cool, you sound like us, spontanious wee souls, how many acres? Thrilled for you...hobby farm perhaps - ooooooooohhhhhhh I wish, on my bucket list to get on land )) Oh Oh AND the bronze medallion training - go U - so proud of you xmwahx

Hey Nelly, you settled in to your lovely new pad....new digs, new beginnings eh....Welcome to the IVF world. If you need any support I am here for you - as is our super dupa tropper Jen who nailed it BIG TIME with a BFP. I am in the midst of FET (frozen embryo transfer). Bloodwork every other day and now waiting to be given transfer date (I am on Day 17 today so we got pretty busy over the weekend just to 'up' our chances if ya know wot I mean) ))) Can't hurt can it. Double or nuffin hahaha Anyway will let ya all know if our little frosties survived the thaw. Pray for em pwetty pwease.....

Everything else going well, feeling healthy and slim after all the natural fertility support and chemical free. Been really enjoying life and hoping that this is our time finally..... I was driving in my car the other day and rather than 'asking' the Universe I spoke (aloud) ahaha, and basically 'told' the Universe how this is all going to pan out....change of strategy I guess. hehehe

Husband well and feeling hopeful too..... sending big loves to all our Graduands....hope u and ur beautiful bublettes are doing GREAT. xmwahx
    Last edited by keziah; 14-11-2011 at 14:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello girls

Keziah - glad to hear you had a wonderful holiday in Vanuatu. Good luck with your FET

Nelly - I'm having all the tests done at the moment and also worried what the outcome will be. My last test is this Friday and then we will go back to the FS to hear him say yay/nay to the IVF. I was given a 3-5% chance per cycle like Jen, but I'd kick myself if I didn't give the IVF at least one shot....you never know what the outcome will be.

Welsh Mummy - fantastic about the bronze medallion I'd drown trying to swim 50m!!! lol Has the offer on your land been accepted?? How did the reading of your chakras go?? I had a work do on the other day (a thankyou lunch from the bosses) and they had a couple of psychics there doing readings for us. Although I'm a little sceptical about them, there were a couple of things the woman said to me that only I would know. She told me I should let out all my grief by going home and having a really really good cry and lighting a candle and saying "hello" to my mother who is apparently watching over me. She mentioned babies but said I would not be pregnant until May/June next year....I'm hoping that it's earlier than that!!! lol

Jackdemps - congrats on reaching the 18 week mark So happy for you xo

AFM - I've only got one more test to do before going back to the FS. I haven't found out any of the results, so will be interesting when I see him. Hopefully he will give the go ahead for IVF and I can start before Christmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello - can I join in here? I just had a miscarriage a couple of days ago... I am 36.. feeling a bit blah. Does anyone know if there's anything to expect when ttc after miscarriage?

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    Hello - can I join in here? I just had a miscarriage a couple of days ago... I am 36.. feeling a bit blah. Does anyone know if there's anything to expect when ttc after miscarriage?
    Hi Chew, I am so sorry for your loss. It will be a difficult time for you and yours. The main thing is to share your sadness with each other, bottling it up doesn't help. If you need to cry sweetie, you go ahead and cry. Other than that, it will be like a normal period but heavier. The worst part is having another ultrasound to check if everything has gone, this is even worse if you had one to confirm your pregnancy. We are hear if you need to rant, or just ask questions. I think most of us have been where you are right now.
    Much Love
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Feebs04 View Post
    Hello girls
    Welsh Mummy - fantastic about the bronze medallion I'd drown trying to swim 50m!!! lol Has the offer on your land been accepted?? How did the reading of your chakras go?? I had a work do on the other day (a thankyou lunch from the bosses) and they had a couple of psychics there doing readings for us. Although I'm a little sceptical about them, there were a couple of things the woman said to me that only I would know. She told me I should let out all my grief by going home and having a really really good cry and lighting a candle and saying "hello" to my mother who is apparently watching over me. She mentioned babies but said I would not be pregnant until May/June next year....I'm hoping that it's earlier than that!!! lol

AFM - I've only got one more test to do before going back to the FS. I haven't found out any of the results, so will be interesting when I see him. Hopefully he will give the go ahead for IVF and I can start before Christmas
    Good luck with your IVF sweetie, listen to the psychics. If nothing comes of it at least you will have had a 'chat' to your mum again. Yes you must let go of the grief. Mwah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls,
    We got it!!!! Only 1/2 an acre but in such an amazing spot on The Hummock. If you know Bundy, you will know it is the only hill and a dormant volcano. The block is just perfect. The weirdest thing happened when we were waiting for the call... we went out for coffee as we got fed up of waiting, we were at Bundy Port where I saw dolphins about 4 years ago. When we were having coffee, I told myself if I saw the dolphins the land was ours and added that I would be pregnant too. Well you could have knocked me down with a feather, two dolphins arrived to play in the moorings, . How freaky is that? Just the other wish to come true now.
    The chakra balancing went well. I had a spirit holding onto my uterus. It took her a fair while to get it to release me. It was weird the part of my back that hurts the most when I am due on or ovulating went really cold when I was being balanced. I also had some weird pressure on my face and behind my eyes which slipped out through my ears. I felt amazingly light after everything was done and still feel amazing now. I would recommend it to anyone. The weirdest thing was I talked and talked about Andie and didn't get upset once, the chakra lady says I have dealt with my grief and shouldn't worry about having a bad day every now and again. Anyway girls, that is all from me for now.
    Kez, I hope your frosties are all good.
    Jen, as always I think of you and send my love.

Take care everyone.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.
    Hey Sarah,
    am so glad you saw your dolphins, It is so wonderful when you do, I know it feels special and I am sure it will be for you!! Also its good that you could talk about your beloved Andie, and get through it you are a strong woman and all your wishes will come true soon xoxo
    Kez, I am with Sarah too, hoping your frosties make it and wishing you positive vibes for a sticky one!! xmwah
    hello Chew, I am sorry to hear of your loss, I understand also having gone through it a couple of times. Most important thing to remember is it is nothing you would have done, and you look after yourself. After my last mc, it took about 6 weeks for AF to arrive, I remember because I was especially keen to try again (ivf) and it felt like an eternity. It took another 18 months of trying and I finally got a bfp.Be strong and best of luck to you xox
    afm had scan today, and a modest baby we have! could not see sex, my friend reckons its a girl coz boys love showing off their bits!
    Hope you are all well!!
    love Jen xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi ladies.
    Hey Sarah,
    am so glad you saw your dolphins, It is so wonderful when you do, I know it feels special and I am sure it will be for you!! Also its good that you could talk about your beloved Andie, and get through it you are a strong woman and all your wishes will come true soon xoxo
    Kez, I am with Sarah too, hoping your frosties make it and wishing you positive vibes for a sticky one!! xmwah
    hello Chew, I am sorry to hear of your loss, I understand also having gone through it a couple of times. Most important thing to remember is it is nothing you would have done, and you look after yourself. After my last mc, it took about 6 weeks for AF to arrive, I remember because I was especially keen to try again (ivf) and it felt like an eternity. It took another 18 months of trying and I finally got a bfp.Be strong and best of luck to you xox
    afm had scan today, and a modest baby we have! could not see sex, my friend reckons its a girl coz boys love showing off their bits!
    Hope you are all well!!
    love Jen xoxox
    Hi Jen,
    It appears that the dolphins can only grant one wish a day, lol. Af arrived bang on time as usual. Looking at it positively, at least my body seems to be functioning normally.
    It is kinda cool that your baby is not showing its bits. The surprise on the day will be so much nicer after waiting for what seems like eternity. None of our scans were able to show us that Andie was a girl, we just had a really strong feeling from the beginning what sex she was going to be. And luckily for us she was a girl!
    I have been sending all my love your way, but need to send some to Kez as well so I hope you don't mind if I share it, .
    Love always sweetie, give your belly a rub from me. Mwah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiiiiiii Lovelies

I have to tell you I logged on especially the other night to send you all a hello message and was typing for so long I must have timed out of the site or something.... because when I tried to post it I lost everything I wrote and then it was too late to start again! Hopeless!

Kez I have everything crossed for you honey and just wish that you are about to receive the most amazing news of your life.
    I am a few days into the long down reg protocol for my first cycle. I started on synarel nasal spray and my hayfever has been really bad so they switched me after a few days to Lucrin injection just in case I wasn’t absorbing the spray. I used to have an absolute phobia of needles so it’s such a spin out to be injecting myself daily....I am so lucky that I got over my fear of needles after labour with my DS...otherwise I would have been passing out each time, truly! The first few days I felt so strange on these meds, really wacked and still really emotional. I am so embarrassed as I burst into sobbing tears at work the other day when I gathered my team around to break the news that I decided to resign. I couldn’t stop crying, a lot of emotions came out. But it was a good (but scary) decision for me. I have decided to take 6 months off work and even if it doesn’t make a difference to my ivf/TTC journey at least I can spend every day with my little munchkin DS as I have realised even more than ever that this time is so so precious. Gosh I could just keep typing and typing!

Jen....how’s that beautiful belly of yours going mummy J Wow you are going to be an amazingly super mummy with the strength you have

Sarah dear, how’s the property purchase coming along? So so soooo exciting. When do you settle on it? I suppose you have a bit to do before then...or the conveyancers do anyway.
    Those unwanted AFs....they always hit me hard but it is really fantastic you are so regular, that's the first thing all the doctors always ask

Feebs I know how you feel being worried about test results as I just got mine back not long ago and I am such a worrier anyway. I hope very much for you that you get some nice news. My FS also said I had a 3-4% chance of falling pregnant naturally but for me he said he doesnt know what my response will be to ivf so I was floored that day....just started the ivf meds so learning lots about it at the moment

Hi Chew, I am really sorry to hear what you have gone through. I just joined in with this gorgeous group of girls recently too and it’s really helped so it’s great you popped in.

Well girls I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend ...off to the inlaws to fill up my hungry belly, I love having Sunday nights off cooking..although I cant complain as my hubby does lots of the cooking anyway, he is better at it than me I am glad to say!

Take care
    Nelly xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    off for my final test this afternoon girls

Well didn't I have an interesting conversation with a girlfriend this morning. She rang to tell me that at the age of 46 she is pregnant!!!!! She never even thought that she would be pregnant again (she had her daughter at 16) as she thought she was too old and she has suffered from endometriosis for as long as I've known her (20 something years). WOW is all I can say!!!!!