+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nawwww Jen, I love all of ur great advice, thank you. I intend to enjoy some lovely rock pool moments on holidays.... How are you doing? Hope everything is ticking along nicely and embie is growin and growin.....he/she has one of the strongest Mammas I know so I reckon they have the right environment ))

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sarah, it woz 5 - maybe lots of follies were empty?? Who knows.... Quality not quantity eh and I only want one to work...I would close the TTC door with one healthy happy baby and never open it again.... But we will be putting two back if our little frosties survive the thaw so twins would be welcomed too.... I just want a crack at Motherhood... Sarah I love hearing about your travels - I can smell and taste the fresh air from here

Thanks
    Reviews

Default xxx

@ Pommie - I searched for you on FB but just too many with that name. Can you search mine, I PM'd you. Then we will connect properly and I can coo over all your beautiful bublette pics and get to see wot my Bubhub sista looks like. xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls, hope all is well. Thinking of you Jen, hope embie is getting bigger and bigger. When's yr next scan.

Keziah I just know that one of those little frosties is the one. I can feel it. Didn't get a PM from you so wonder who you PM'd! Have a terrific holiday

Sarah, hope all is well fascinated by yr chem free journey.

Love to all xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwww fank you Pommie, hey I remembered, I emailed you at your email address but I will PM you now xmwahx

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey Sarah, it woz 5 - maybe lots of follies were empty?? Who knows.... Quality not quantity eh and I only want one to work...I would close the TTC door with one healthy happy baby and never open it again.... But we will be putting two back if our little frosties survive the thaw so twins would be welcomed too.... I just want a crack at Motherhood... Sarah I love hearing about your travels - I can smell and taste the fresh air from here
    I totally agree with you sweetie, quality not quantity and one of those frosties is gonna be your baby, I have a good feeling about it. I can't wait to hear all about your pregnancy journey. I hope you have a wonderful holiday with lots of baby preparation relaxing things going on. This is going to be your year Zumba, I can feel it and have everything crossed for you. Remember one of G's newsletters - positive talk. I am fertile, I will be pregnant soon or in your case - I have some beautiful frosties waiting to become our baby, I will be pregnant soon. Much love to you hun, mwah.

Quote Originally Posted by pommiemum11 View Post
    Hi gorgeous girls, hope all is well. Thinking of you Jen, hope embie is getting bigger and bigger. When's yr next scan.

Keziah I just know that one of those little frosties is the one. I can feel it. Didn't get a PM from you so wonder who you PM'd! Have a terrific holiday

Sarah, hope all is well fascinated by yr chem free journey.

Love to all xmwahx
    Hey Pommie, you will have to track me down on FB too, I don't think there will be too many called Sal Salsa, lol.
    My chemical free journey so far....
    As soon as I watched G's video which incidently was 119 days ago I got rid of all my chemical cleaners. My whole house is now cleaned with vinegar and bicarb including the shower and oven. It is amazing to watch to soap scum fizz off when you throw on a bit of bicarb after spraying with vinegar and water. No air freshners, scented toilet roll, bin liners etc - all gone.
    My hair has been a bit of a trial - I have tried 'no poo' and apple cider vinegar, Nature's Quest shampoo, Rootz which is made from neem, sandalwood and soap nuts to name a few ingredients, I am now using Uniquely Organics shampoo and conditioner which actually does seem to be chemical free.
    I wash my body in a combination of goats milk soap, hemp seed oil soap and Natural Instincts body wash. I use Nature's Quest hand cream, my lip balm is also chemical free as is my sunscreen. I use a natural chrystal deodorant stick thingy and absolutely no perfume. I use coconut oil as a moisturiser when needed and also have a spoonful or two a day to moisturise my insides, lol.
    I don't use toothpaste anymore other than a very small smear on my finger as I have an Ionic toothbrush ( www.soladey.com ) which I love. I was a little concerned about bad breath being an issue when I swapped but I can confirm that there are no issues there.
    To wash my clothes I make my own washing powder using 1 cup pure soap, finely grated, 1/2 cup borax and 1/2 cup washing soda. Andrew hates it on the towels so I use Earth Choice laundry liquid. To wash the dishes I also use Earth Choice as just about every 'chemical free' liquid does in fact contain nasties.
    I also bought a Geoclense and as weird as this sounds I don't get bothered by white noise at night anymore and even weirder still my toilet sounds different when I flush it. It is almost as if my ears have been cleansed, lol.
    I think that is just about it. I am a total convert but I am struggling to get Andrew to swap his shower gel and aftershave. I will keep working on him though.
    What changes have I noticed since doing all these things??? Firstly I no longer have painful periods, haven't had a migraine since swapping and even my headaches are fewer and farther between. Generally I feel heaps better, I don't struggle to get up in the mornings and sleep really well. The only thing I still have a problem with is my weight.... I have swapped back to Atkins as I keep gaining weight, 2.5kg in two weeks following the same program as Zumba, . Carbs just don't agree with me. I hope I have not bored you to death with my chemical free stuff. Big hugs to you.

Sarah
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 20-09-2011 at 17:55. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pommie, you will have to track me down on FB too, I don't think there will be too many called Sal Salsa, lol.

I've tried a couple of Sal Salsas. If neither is you let me know and I'll keep trying!

Fascinated by all your chem free solutions, what a journey. Glad it is making you feel so much better. Must be helping the ttc too if the periods are getting more managable. You keep working on Andrew - we wear them down eventually

Jen thinking of you loads. Positive vibes for the bublet

much love to all xmwahx

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pommiemum11 View Post

I've tried a couple of Sal Salsas. If neither is you let me know and I'll keep trying!

Fascinated by all your chem free solutions, what a journey. Glad it is making you feel so much better. Must be helping the ttc too if the periods are getting more managable. You keep working on Andrew - we wear them down eventually

Jen thinking of you loads. Positive vibes for the bublet

much love to all xmwahx
    Holy cow, There are heaps of Sal Salsa, lol. Maybe email me first then I can add you - sal1970@live.com.au I use Silly Sally as my name on this emal addie - golly gosh it is hard to keep my life secret from my mum and Andrew's ex wife who is a psycho, lol.
    Big hugs to you and yours.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Kez, that is very disappointing, I understand how eager one can be after ec for a transfer, but is is best that you have it done when your body is ready, so you can have the best chance at a positive outcome which I will be praying for. My mantra lately has been one step at a time. That's all we can do take it all day by day.
    Sarah, I really hope you get some good news soon too, you are on the right track with the chem free, and it sounds like it is having a really good effect on you health wise. I personally did not notice much difference, but I am not completely chem free, I did use hairspray, and normal dish washing and laundry liquids.
    Hi ya pommie, hows Ben, I hope he is doing well, and would love to see your pics too on fb. how long until you come back to oz? In time for summer would be good, gotta love aussie beaches!!
    Afm I have put on 4-5 kgs, cant stop eating, but mainly because I have had the whole of september off work, and my little walks and gym trips were halted due to my dr's recommendation after the threatened mc. I am going for a scan/my first obgyn appointment tomorrow, and am really nervous, as the last time I went at the 10 week mark, the ob told me there was no heartbeat.
    strong sounds of deja vous are pounding my ears. I know i should be grateful, and positive to be in this position, but still can't help being terrified.
    I will drag out my old friend denial and take it one step at a time LOL!!
    love to all
    Jen xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen,

Good luck with the appointment I'm sure little embie will be growing big and strong. Got everything crossed for you. PM me your FB details. I have a really common name so maybe don't look for me I'll find you!

Sarah I think I have the right Sal Salsa this time. If not I'll e-mail

Have a lovely weekend ladies xxmwahxx