+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Good luck with your egg collection next week Kez, I hope you get lots of mature eggs and am thinking of you xx
    Yes the harmoniser was a bit basic, I havent used it at work as i have had the last week off, but have been using it at home, I can't say I notice anything different, but it all helps psychologically. I had some bleeding last tue morning and went to the dr, and it turns out i had a threatened miscarriage, there was still a heartbeat last tuesday, relief!! but have been spotting during the week, and dr told me to rest and take time off work. the placenta had moved away from the uterine wall which is not good, but as we saw, the embie is still there and heartbeat was 150 bpm.so fingers crossed this wed I am going for another scan. I have been terribly worried, but my dr said as long as I dont have cramping and red bleeding to relax, the brown is just old blood, which it has mainly been.
    take care ladies,
    luv Jen xoxo

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey gorgy gals, how is everyone? xmwahx

Will do a longer post...about to hit ze pillow.. Egg Collection should be next wk, just ticking off dat der dem jabbin days....)) Thinkin of you all...

I will be thinking of you Kez and as always I will have everything crossed.
    Much Love
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Good luck with your egg collection next week Kez, I hope you get lots of mature eggs and am thinking of you xx
    Yes the harmoniser was a bit basic, I havent used it at work as i have had the last week off, but have been using it at home, I can't say I notice anything different, but it all helps psychologically. I had some bleeding last tue morning and went to the dr, and it turns out i had a threatened miscarriage, there was still a heartbeat last tuesday, relief!! but have been spotting during the week, and dr told me to rest and take time off work. the placenta had moved away from the uterine wall which is not good, but as we saw, the embie is still there and heartbeat was 150 bpm.so fingers crossed this wed I am going for another scan. I have been terribly worried, but my dr said as long as I dont have cramping and red bleeding to relax, the brown is just old blood, which it has mainly been.
    take care ladies,
    luv Jen xoxo
    OMG Jen, my heart goes out to you in during this very unsettling time. Your dr is right, try to relax, easier said than done I know. A heartbeat of 150bpm is great - a really good sign. I'm sure babe is just finding a comfy spot. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday.
    Much Love
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    Hope your weekend was good. If you all started the big clean out on the day we started the NFC, we are now on day 104. Woohoo to us! I have finally got round to creating an alias for Facebook - I'm sure my mother will never find me, lol. My FB id is Sal Salsa - don't ask me how I came up with the Salsa bit as I don't know but the Sal bit is the name my grandad always calls me. Please say hi if you see me on the NF page as I am quite new to FB. I have been looking through some of the food diaries and am amazed at how much good stuff people are eating. I thought my protein and veg was healthy, lol. I am gutted to have to give up dairy as I have found Organic unhomogonised milk which is absolutely yummy and has been the base for my yogurt making - boohoo.
    Andrew finally brought Ollie home on Friday night after her transplant - oh my giddy aunt she is fast. The sad news is he took Red for her transplant, I really was happy with her the way she was... but if she comes back anything as good as Ollie I will be very secretly happy, .
    Ok girls that is all from me for now as I really should do some work.
    Much love to you all
    Sarah

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jen - I am sending out all the love n light that I can muster for this wee soul.... Stick embie stick....we all love you in here too wittle embie and want you to stay strong for your beautiful Mamma....I will pray constantly and look forward to that good report back after your next scan....xmwahx

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Go you Sarah....I will look out for you gorgy....I was sad about my organic milk too but now I am just hooked on coconut milk n coconut cream and all the other lovely alternatives....I even gave up my organic Early Grey which was so difficult... It was as they say a case of 'one thing knowing and another thing doing' - I had forgotten ME....to look after ME....

I am feeling soooooooooooo good and drum roll please.....I have LOST 12cm off my frame....now that really makes a girl feel good. Woo hoo....

Go Ollie - Go Red!!! Yay...

xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, 12cm that is truly amazing. Maybe it is dairy that is my block. Am I allowed decaf green tea or are all drinks like that a no, no?

Big hugs
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    the scan went well..there is a heartbeat!! thank god!
    Sarah, I have been drinking mostly herbal teas, anything decaf is ze best, camomile, peppermint, green. You can get sick of just drinking teas and water I found a nescafe decaf cappucino which was nice, for a change.As for giving up dairy, you can get some good substitutes like rice milk, steer clear of soy milks!
    and drink lots of filtered water!! there are some not bad dairy free spreads that substitute for butter, I had been getting nuttelex i think its called from woolies.
    Kez, great news on losing 12cm its is very difficult to keep the weight down when on cycle, you are a wonder woman!! thinking of you in your lead up to egg collection, I hope it is most fruitful!! did you find out about the assisted hatching? I think it helped make the difference on my last cycle.
    Hi Steph, Anemone, Pommie, and all the girls hope you are all doing well.
    luv you all
    Jen xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news....go wittle embie....woo hoo!!! Made my Thurs!!

Blds came in at 609 for my E2 (Estradiol levels) Day 7 of stimulation drugs (sorry non-IVF-ers). Forgot if this is a good level. I just got the message on my phone and u/s tomoz.

Gotta dash...workout and work...will pop back in to chat properly....

xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jen so glad to hear the scan went well and little embie is hanging on and hopefully getting stronger and stronger. Got everything crossed for you.

Kez hope the egg collection goes well, I have no idea about IVF so I'm going to assume everything is going great

Sarah fascinated to hear about your chem/dietary changes, do you feel better as well as sleeping better? Hope yr work issues are all behind you. There was a lady in a toilet training thread who is from QLD and was looking for guidance on how her autistic daughter will be supported in the QLD school system, wonder if you could give some valuable insight?

Would love to be Facebook friends in the real world with anyone who would like to be but I must warn I have lots of pics/comments on the boys and will understand if this is painful

My big news is we have booked flights and we fly back to Brisbane on 01/03/12 FOR GOOD!

Love to all, keep up the good news xmwahx