+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all you chemical free ladies!!
    It is positively good news about you starting an ivf cycle Kez, i,m starting soon, so maybe we will be cycle buddies! I have been having slight headaches but put it down to lack of sugar now am off it, or maybe it was too much! when i had my binge. am using chemical free dishwashing,floors and no parabens shampoo & soap,no perfume,or deodorant its too cold to be stinky.
    hey Sarah, I am really missing my perfumes too, and actually at work we have air fresheners going off because of the stinky customers! Its hard to avoid chemicals, they are everywhere!!
    Hi Steph, hope you are staying sane in your 2ww, sending you lots of good vibes luv
    Hi ya Pommie and Anemone Hoping you have got your bubs settled in and you are all getting some sleep.
    I will be having the pre-genetic testing done on my embyos, with this next cycle so fingers crossed, and go the blues!! off to watch footy with dh, as he keeps bugging me.
    luv you all xxoxoxox
    Jen and the ever present cuddle cat (on my lap)

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all you gorgeous girls,
    Just popping in quickly before I pop off on my hols, . Hope you are all well. I will be away for about 2 weeks so hopefully one of you lovely chemical free ladies mayhave some news, . I am on CD22 and have packed supplies just in case, I really hope I don't need them but if I do there is also next month which will be another month closer to my 120 days of chemical free and taking all the right supplements. Soz TMI coming up - on CD20 I had a bucket load of really clear EWM, it was so stretchy it was unbelievable. Maybe it is a sign that things are having a good clean out, I also had huge O pains for hours on CD18 - another good sign hopefully.
    I heard some really good news the other day that proves miracles do happen - I sent a PM to one of the bubhubbers from the thread I was in when I was carrying Andie, she had quite a few tries at IVF to concieve her DS, she is now UTD again but by natural conception. How amazing is that? It certainly gives me a lift when I hear such lovely stories.
    Anyway, that is enough of my waffling. I look forward to catching up with you all when I get back from the bush.
    Love and hugs
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Its been very quiet in here for a while now so I thought I'd pop in to touch base.
    Sarah, I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful time in the bush..where did you go sounds like a good idea as dh and I are planning a few days away after ET but can't fly etc
    Did you go in the red bug? 120 days chem free it is a milestone thats for sure. I still have not been able to give up the hairspray and probably once a week am having a sugary treat.Last night we had magnums eeekkk dairy and sugar. oh well.
    Kez I hope you get better soon with the nasty flu. Have you started your treatment yet?
    I started on the Lucrin on the 24th june, and will start with the other drugs on the 10th July. With the PGD cycle (genetic testing) they give me exact dates for everything. Egg collection will be on the 22nd. I am taking 2 weeks off starting from the day of transfer.After listening to Gabriela's info how could I work surrounded with 35 televisions emitting all that nasty radiation? Am getting paranoid.
    Steph how are you doing with Gabriela's program? I hope you are gaining a wealth of information that will help you get a bfp!!!
    Great weather lately, sun is out so I am off to enjoy the rest of the day with dh.
    luv, luck and positive vibes to all xoxoxo
    Jen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Its been very quiet in here for a while now so I thought I'd pop in to touch base.
    Sarah, I hope you have a relaxing, peaceful time in the bush..where did you go sounds like a good idea as dh and I are planning a few days away after ET but can't fly etc
    Did you go in the red bug? 120 days chem free it is a milestone thats for sure. I still have not been able to give up the hairspray and probably once a week am having a sugary treat.Last night we had magnums eeekkk dairy and sugar. oh well.
    Kez I hope you get better soon with the nasty flu. Have you started your treatment yet?
    I started on the Lucrin on the 24th june, and will start with the other drugs on the 10th July. With the PGD cycle (genetic testing) they give me exact dates for everything. Egg collection will be on the 22nd. I am taking 2 weeks off starting from the day of transfer.After listening to Gabriela's info how could I work surrounded with 35 televisions emitting all that nasty radiation? Am getting paranoid.
    Steph how are you doing with Gabriela's program? I hope you are gaining a wealth of information that will help you get a bfp!!!
    Great weather lately, sun is out so I am off to enjoy the rest of the day with dh.
    luv, luck and positive vibes to all xoxoxo
    Jen.
    Hiya Jen,
    I have everything crossed for you and your DH - having some time off together after your ET will do you both and your ickle embie the world of good.
    We went away in the Kombi and golly gosh was is cold. We went up as far as Longreach before coming back down the middle of Qld via Charleville, Roma, Dalby etc. We got to stay in Birkdale on our way back so that we could have a curry before heading back to Bundy.
    I managed to stay chemical free while we were away by substituting 'No Poo' for a chemical free shampoo. The cold weather has had a serious effect on my skin, I have exzema sore behind my knees and my thighs and bum are also covered in dry itchy skin. I will now be able to oil up everyday so hopefully things will get back to normal.
    As for AF, I went 33 days this cycle, it wasn't as heavy and disgusting as normal and only lasted 3 days. Hopefully this is a good sign that being chemical free is working.

Hey Kez, Steph, Pommie, Anemone and everyone else. Hope you are all keeping well. Pop in some time and let us know how you are doing. Big hugs to all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen,
    Just in case I don't get on here before 22nd - good luck with your egg collection. I have everything crossed for you.

AFM - I have added expextorant cough mixture into the equation this month. I have read it is good for loosening CM. I will let you know how I get on.

Much love to everyone.
    Sarah

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey gorgy gals,

How are you all? We have all been away doin our thang huh!!! I have been very busy doing THAT thing hahaha Last 'natural' go before IVF commences....I think I have just O - puuuurrrrffffeeecccctttt timing with the full moon in the last days....

What are you all up to? I will start reading back...

New mummie ladies - where areeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu? Missing your posts but understand ur hands are full with little creatures filling your lives n hearts. Big xmwahx

Jen - HUGE congrats on all your natural changes. It's so empowering huh. Sourcing things online can save lotsa money too - ie bulk grains and organic shopping goodies, toiletries, deodorants etc. Not sure about this company - haven't tried them but might be worth a go for your Hairspray. http://www.everescents.com.au/organi...pray-more-info Lemme know if you have any luck. You must be getting closer to EC huh? Will be finkin of ya hun. We are getting thru our last natural cycle and when (if - hopefully not!) AF arrives we ring to book in for fully DR cycle. Ahhhhhh here we go again!!! Hope you are feeling good about things (particularly now that you are more informed on the effects of all the nasties that surround us and invade our daily lives). Big kisses for you....

Sarah - how you going? Go the EWM and all the chemical clearing also. You sound really ++++ too. If we can pool together all our ++++ vibes then maybe our wombs will oblige us with a nice healthy environment for our bublettes. Re ur dry skin, are you taking fish oil and Zinc and have you tried chickweed ointment which can help with eczema... Pure Goats milk soap is another option to shower with that wont dry out your skin. Eczema.com.au I believe Grahams Natural creams have good results with people. Hope this helps.

AFM - Last natural cycle and then we hop into the IVF saddle. Been making some great changes in our lives. Moving more and more in the chemical free direction and that is so exciting but what is more exciting is the new addition to our household!!! Our new Thermomix. Girls, if ur like me and never heard of one before, google them and check it out. I found out about it and then I had a demo with a few close friends and I have never heard so many 'oooohhhsss' and 'ahhhhhsss'. It's like Grandma's cooking in our modern woman's time frame. It mills grains, it makes yoghurt, it heats, it weighs, it pulverises, it does everything except ****** live naked men and for $1940 you would almost expect that. It's been a big outlay but we looked at it like this.... We want to eliminate all need to go to the supermarket. We want to be making our own sauces/dips/meals etc without spending hrs preparing things. With the boy having Kidney Failure we need to eliminate as many nasties and chemicals for him. Right now YODA (that's his name) is making Yoghurt for me. I have never made yoghurt in my life - hahaha Go online girls and check it out. I am so gobsmacked!!!

Zumba is going well, I am healing nicely and doing it for me, not back to teaching yet. Off to Penrith Panthers tonite, there's a big charity Zumba event there, I can't wait.

I just feel brighter about everything then I have done for yrs.

Will pop back in to say hello....just have to post this or else I wont! haha

Much love n light to you all xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Zumba - lovely to hear from you again. I was only saying to Amy (Truly Blessed) yesterday that it was a bit quite in here and that I missed your amazing positive attitude. Mwah
    The Thermomix sounds fantastic - another amazing way of getting rid of all the c'''p in our diets. What is $1940 in the grand scheme of things if it gives you and YODA (love it) a much better quality of live. After all life is not worth living if you have no quality.
    Luckily for us we have a pretty basic, home cooked diet anyway. It is pretty much organic, hormone free meat with veggies, most of which are home grown. I have corn, green beans, cabbages and oinions in at the moment. DH is a ketchup junkie and has red, brown or bbq sauce on most things but doesn't like things such as mayo or most pasta sauces - I very rarely eat anything like that as they all contain tomatoes (not 4 me on ER4YT). Crikey I sound so boring, lol.
    Good luck with your last natural attempt before the IVF rollercoaster again. I am sure with all the positive changes you have been making AF will not turn up.
    Got my skin back under control now, . Am using NI body lotion for dry skin conditions such as eczema etc. It seems to be working well. I am taking everything Gabriela suggested with the exception of vitamin c. My fish oil is not exactly the right balance as no one here in Bundy has heard of the DHA being higher than the EPA. My attitude is different now, you are so on the money when you say I sound positive. I feel amazing - it will happen for us it is just a matter of when.
    I hope you enjoyed your night at at the Panthers. Staying positive sweetie - this will be your month.
    Big hugs
    Sarah

PS Just been here - http://www.ukthermomix.com/index.shtml I am so hooked but would never be able to convince Andrew! I will start work now...
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 19-07-2011 at 08:04. Reason: Added PS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

popping in for the first time as not having a good time with TTC at the moment and would love to chat!...I always fall down at a certain time of the month after you have been anticipating the best scenario for a few days! Also, I had heard on another forum that many of you are taking the chemical free angle which I am all for

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nelly,
    Welcome to our little group, we are a lovely bunch of gals all aiming for the same end result - a beautiful baby to love and cherish. I think most of us are chemical free now - we all started Gabriela Rosa's Natural Fertility challenge in May. I know exactly what you mean about falling down at a certain time each month, been there, done that many times in the last 7 years or so but particularly since losing our precious girl at almost 21 weeks gestation. However, in saying that I am feeling so very positive at the moment. I don't know whether it is to do with being chemical free, the supplements Gabriela suggested or just the fact that I fully accept that whatever is meant to be will be - who knows? I just know I am in a really good place right now and feel wonderful to boot.
    I wish you all the luck in the world and hope that you are lucky with TTC very soon.
    Much love,
    Sarah

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly1 View Post
    Hi ladies

popping in for the first time as not having a good time with TTC at the moment and would love to chat!...I always fall down at a certain time of the month after you have been anticipating the best scenario for a few days! Also, I had heard on another forum that many of you are taking the chemical free angle which I am all for

Hope you all have a lovely weekend

Hey Nelly

Great to have you in here with such a gorgy group of goyals....we have all gotten to know each other so well and some of us have fulfilled our dream which is inspiring to the rest of us who pop in to share our adventures/frustrations and good or bad news.

I have been on Bubhub for yrs now (I don't want to go look at the exact timeframe - ). Never ever thought we would be faced with this long and tiring journey - hubby n I have had many yrs of selfish fun filled adventures and decided in our late 30's to start a family).....well my ticker tells the story from thereonin and it's just been one disappointment to the next. Nothing stands out significantly as the main 'problem'. We have a healthy lifestyle and wish for nothing more than a little miracle to bless our family of us n the furries....

We still wait, patiently (not always ) and hope that our time is near. We have
    learnt soooooooooooooooooo much about ourselves, our strengths and weaknesses, our ability to bounce back no matter what and our deep love for one another. We are about to jump in the IVF train (for the 2nd time) soon but hoping that maybe this last cycle will be the one to release us from this journey.

Hoping you get so much out of this group, as I have and as my husband has as he gets the updates and shares the joy and the pain of each lovely lady in here.

May we all become parents, may we all learn what it is like to share our love with a little being.... I still believe good things happen to good people (but be prepared for my occasional rants )....it's so much more 'releasing' to do it in here where you are fully understood than to talk to sometimes even my closest girlfriends, who are either 1/ not sure of what to say, 2/ glaze over with a lack of understanding (and yes even interest) 3/ prefer to 'avoid' the topic for fear of upsetting me (which I understand).

So come on in and join the madness. I love these girls dearly as you will too!!!

xmwahx