+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    soz have been awol but just having a bit of time off the TTC roundabout that has been driving me crazy. I have been naughty, eating cakes and having a sugary overload. sooo comforting.
    Sarah sorry to hear af reared its ugly head, damn witch it can be.
    Its inspiring to read how all you lovely ladies have embraced the chemical free challenge. i am yet to fully embrace it, but have cut back on the perfume, and got some tea tree deodorant, and chem free body wash, earth dishwasing liquid.Can't find a substitute for hairspray though.
    Now I am looking a getting a water filter installed at home!!
    HStill have to catch up on the webinar, would you believe I kept mentally reminding myself about it, yet I was cooking and bloody forgot..what a relief to see i can catch it tomorrow.
    sarah, I had a polscope done last december, and my eggs were not good, although they have vastly improved with the dhea...oh and joy the pimples I have got as a lovely side effect from the dhea, very fetching. my face is a bit red and blotchy too...ugggh
    I read that 1 of the dr's from ivf australia said women over 40 have a 5% chance of getting pregnant with their own eggs.So that was what prompted me to look into egg donors, but I think it will be just as difficult to find a donor.
    As for sleeping, I have always been a good sleeper, so no worries there!
    Kez, hi I hope you have a blast at Kylie, is dh a fan? or is it a night out with the girls, either way I am sure you will dance the night away!
    Haven't seen anything about the next program yet as I still have to catch up on 2 videos, will do tomorrow, have to get back with the program.
    Have to agree, men do not understand, you know my dh offered to leave me because he thought I blamed him because of the vasectomy, but i told him that is not the solution, there is no blame, that this is life and its not always perfect.silly men!
    I will see the fs next wednesday, and see what he says. Will go another cycle too when next af arrives, using the frozen sperm, giving dh a break.(reversal coming soon in a few months) unless i get a bfp.
    hi to pommie, anemone, steph, and keep strong!
    take care xoxox
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    It's something we can't do next wk as if we jump in we may as well do the GOLD one but she is doing another one this yr. Gathered so much info so far and have implemented a lot. Like she said, it's one thing 'knowing' what you should be doing and another thing to 'DO' it..... There is so much info there already to incorporate. Did you enjoy the 2hr webinar last nite? I did. Massive sales pitch (for obvious reasons - we all need to run our businesses) but that aside lots of good info imparted and so I am very grateful for that.

Hubby said no way to next wk but is very warm to trying all the things and since I have the knowledge I just need to stop 'knowing' so much and 'doing' some more. hehehe

How are all you lovely ladies....? Funnily enuff since starting this 2wk challenge i got AF for the first time after a short 25 day cycle. I have NEVER had such a short cycle in my LIFE. So it was either a chemical (didn't bother testing) orrrrrr things have started shifting already. Righto, off to clean the house with my vinegar and baking soda....hehehe

Sarah, I was like you, surprisingly calm when AF arrived this mth. Changes are occurring and I am being +++ about that.

We have Kylie tickets for the mosh pit on Sat nite....woo hoo!!!!!!!!

BIG HUGS to our new mummies (Pommie and Anemone how's it all going?) and SLOPPY KISSES to my fellow TTC'ers....

xmwahx
    hi girls, wow it was pretty eyeopening wasn't it? I think we are going to go for the silver one, as being in Perth I just dont think we would truly get the benefit of the diamond level, as amazing as the inclusions are and you are right keziah knowing and doing are 2 different things She has given us so much to go on with. 2WW for us at the moment, which is the other reason we have decided to just commit to the silver level, as we wont find out til after the course has started.
    Have an awesome time at Kylie
    oh and you wouldnt want to come within 400000000000000000 ft of me at the moment-huge flu love to you all xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Anyone joining the next program? We won't be - my DH already thinks I'm a freak being on this program. He thinks it is giving me false hope. Aaaahhhh men, they just don't understand!!!!
    Love and hugs
    Sarah
    Hey girls just had a thought.......nothing to stop me 'sharing' all the info from the course is there????? I mean thats not tooooo unethical is it, best of both worlds tho, no cranky husbands and all the info.....

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph1974 View Post
    Hey girls just had a thought.......nothing to stop me 'sharing' all the info from the course is there????? I mean thats not tooooo unethical is it, best of both worlds tho, no cranky husbands and all the info.....

Please share everything Steph. It will only help us all so hopefully by the time we sign up later this yr we will be well n truly on our way. Husband has urged me to do another IVF cycle before my 43rd birthday so looks like we will be making that appoint soon.

Will drop back in for personals later... Have a lovely sleep gals....

xxx

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    It's something we can't do next wk as if we jump in we may as well do the GOLD one but she is doing another one this yr. Gathered so much info so far and have implemented a lot. Like she said, it's one thing 'knowing' what you should be doing and another thing to 'DO' it..... There is so much info there already to incorporate. Did you enjoy the 2hr webinar last nite? I did. Massive sales pitch (for obvious reasons - we all need to run our businesses) but that aside lots of good info imparted and so I am very grateful for that.

Hubby said no way to next wk but is very warm to trying all the things and since I have the knowledge I just need to stop 'knowing' so much and 'doing' some more. hehehe

How are all you lovely ladies....? Funnily enuff since starting this 2wk challenge i got AF for the first time after a short 25 day cycle. I have NEVER had such a short cycle in my LIFE. So it was either a chemical (didn't bother testing) orrrrrr things have started shifting already. Righto, off to clean the house with my vinegar and baking soda....hehehe

Sarah, I was like you, surprisingly calm when AF arrived this mth. Changes are occurring and I am being +++ about that.

We have Kylie tickets for the mosh pit on Sat nite....woo hoo!!!!!!!!

BIG HUGS to our new mummies (Pommie and Anemone how's it all going?) and SLOPPY KISSES to my fellow TTC'ers....

xmwahx
    Hiya Zumba,
    Go you in the mosh pit Saturday night. She is amazing in concert.
    Glad your DH is positive about changes you are making - my DH is such a sceptic.
    My AF was a bit odd too, firstly no pain whatsoever, then huge pain but easily blasted by only 2 ibuprofen (usually need half a box, lol). All good for 2 days, then on stop for a day, then almost a full day then stop, after that just a spot or two until my 5 days were up. Maybe a chemical clear out, I had an amazing headache for nearly a week after putting all perfumes away and throwing out all deodorants and body lotions etc. Fingers crossed for something good this month sweetie.
    Enjoy Kylie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,
    soz have been awol but just having a bit of time off the TTC roundabout that has been driving me crazy. I have been naughty, eating cakes and having a sugary overload. sooo comforting.
    Sarah sorry to hear af reared its ugly head, damn witch it can be.
    Its inspiring to read how all you lovely ladies have embraced the chemical free challenge. i am yet to fully embrace it, but have cut back on the perfume, and got some tea tree deodorant, and chem free body wash, earth dishwasing liquid.Can't find a substitute for hairspray though.
    Now I am looking a getting a water filter installed at home!!
    HStill have to catch up on the webinar, would you believe I kept mentally reminding myself about it, yet I was cooking and bloody forgot..what a relief to see i can catch it tomorrow.
    sarah, I had a polscope done last december, and my eggs were not good, although they have vastly improved with the dhea...oh and joy the pimples I have got as a lovely side effect from the dhea, very fetching. my face is a bit red and blotchy too...ugggh
    I read that 1 of the dr's from ivf australia said women over 40 have a 5% chance of getting pregnant with their own eggs.So that was what prompted me to look into egg donors, but I think it will be just as difficult to find a donor.
    Jen
    Nothing wrong with a sugar fix every now and then but get off it and back into the healthy stuff sooner rather than later - you will thank yourself for it.
    Sorry to hear your eggs are not super strong ones sweetie - you are so much braver than us, or at least my dh. I would rather get all the tests done and know for sure but as we have conceived twice he is very much in denial that there is anything wrong. Good luck with next round of IVF - hopefully you won't need anymore interventions as you will get a BFP. Mwah. You must get online and listen to seminar - it really was full of so much info. I wnet straight out the next day and bought coenzyme Q10, more fish oil, probiotic, already on other stuff she said to take. Good luck with it all.

hi girls, wow it was pretty eyeopening wasn't it? I think we are going to go for the silver one, as being in Perth I just dont think we would truly get the benefit of the diamond level, as amazing as the inclusions are and you are right keziah knowing and doing are 2 different things She has given us so much to go on with. 2WW for us at the moment, which is the other reason we have decided to just commit to the silver level, as we wont find out til after the course has started.
    Have an awesome time at Kylie
    oh and you wouldnt want to come within 400000000000000000 ft of me at the moment-huge flu love to you all xxxxxxxx
    Much love to you and your lurgy, lol. Hope it keeps nasty AF away. Good on you for joining up, I'm so hopeful you won't need it.

AFM - going great guns with chemical free. I am having a problem with extremely dry skin though. I am so used to covering myself in sunscreen in the morning and moisturiser at night that my skin is now rebelling. It is so bad that I have an exzema type redness on backs of knees which is very painful, the skin on the rest of my legs is so tight it feels like it is going to crack everytime I sit down. Does anyone have any suggestions or a seriously strong chemical free moisturiser that I can use??????????? My hands and lips are in an even worse state, aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh. Other than that I feel great and I am certainly very ++++++ about the future and the possibility of making a beautiful healthy baby. I had an amazing purge last night - did anyone watch Grey's????? Our little Andie who would have been 1 this Sunday was just a little bit smaller than Callie's baby. I am so glad I watched it even though it upset me as I had been having trouble remembering what our precious girl looked like and I was starting to feel really guilty about that. After I stopped bawling, I realised that I have actually come to terms with everything. It has taken me a long time but I am finally there. Perhaps our new little one has been waiting for me to get to this point before blessing us - fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

Much love to everyone,
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Nothing wrong with a sugar fix every now and then but get off it and back into the healthy stuff sooner rather than later - you will thank yourself for it.
    Sorry to hear your eggs are not super strong ones sweetie - you are so much braver than us, or at least my dh. I would rather get all the tests done and know for sure but as we have conceived twice he is very much in denial that there is anything wrong. Good luck with next round of IVF - hopefully you won't need anymore interventions as you will get a BFP. Mwah. You must get online and listen to seminar - it really was full of so much info. I wnet straight out the next day and bought coenzyme Q10, more fish oil, probiotic, already on other stuff she said to take. Good luck with it all.

Much love to you and your lurgy, lol. Hope it keeps nasty AF away. Good on you for joining up, I'm so hopeful you won't need it.

AFM - going great guns with chemical free. I am having a problem with extremely dry skin though. I am so used to covering myself in sunscreen in the morning and moisturiser at night that my skin is now rebelling. It is so bad that I have an exzema type redness on backs of knees which is very painful, the skin on the rest of my legs is so tight it feels like it is going to crack everytime I sit down. Does anyone have any suggestions or a seriously strong chemical free moisturiser that I can use??????????? My hands and lips are in an even worse state, aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh. Other than that I feel great and I am certainly very ++++++ about the future and the possibility of making a beautiful healthy baby. I had an amazing purge last night - did anyone watch Grey's????? Our little Andie who would have been 1 this Sunday was just a little bit smaller than Callie's baby. I am so glad I watched it even though it upset me as I had been having trouble remembering what our precious girl looked like and I was starting to feel really guilty about that. After I stopped bawling, I realised that I have actually come to terms with everything. It has taken me a long time but I am finally there. Perhaps our new little one has been waiting for me to get to this point before blessing us - fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

Much love to everyone,
    Sarah
    Sarah, what a relief it must be to have come to that realisation, I am so glad for you, its so amazing what time does to heal our souls isn't it? xxxxx
    As for your dry skin, I have a solution but I dont want you to think I am trying to flog you something. I have my own skincare business, I make alll natural products that are really lovely. Jump onto my website www.coonawarralavender.com.au and have a read of the Lavender and Calendula Cream. My Mum actually made this for me 25 odd years ago for my horrendous excema, if you like the sound of it happy to send you some at 'mates rates'. Anyway dont feel obliged cause as I say i dont want you to think I am pushing
    Hi to Kez and Jen
    love to you all
    Steph xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely ladies,

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I have been reading and keeping up to date but haven't had time to post. Fascinated by the chemical free stuff you are doing. I gave up perfume, hair dye, make up, sunscreen etc before I got pregnant and have mostly been using baby products. I could never find a workable substitute for deoderant though so would be pleased to hear if you find one that works, I don't think the chemical exposure is good for any of us. Having to learn to love my grey though! Sarah are you able to use a lanolin based moisturiser? works on my nipples (sorry tmi!)

You are all still in my thoughts and my heart and I will keep reading hoping for the best news.

Love you all xxx

PS working on a move back to QLD in March next year...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarah, what a relief it must be to have come to that realisation, I am so glad for you, its so amazing what time does to heal our souls isn't it? xxxxx
    As for your dry skin, I have a solution but I dont want you to think I am trying to flog you something. I have my own skincare business, I make alll natural products that are really lovely. Jump onto my website www.coonawarralavender.com.au and have a read of the Lavender and Calendula Cream. My Mum actually made this for me 25 odd years ago for my horrendous excema, if you like the sound of it happy to send you some at 'mates rates'. Anyway dont feel obliged cause as I say i dont want you to think I am pushing
    Hi to Kez and Jen
    love to you all
    Steph xxx
    Hiya Steph,
    It sounds wonderful but I have a real aversion to lavender. Both my mother and grandmother used to use lavender floor and furniture polish when I was a kid, sadly the smell still makes me heave - thanks for thinking of me. I think I found something today in a different health food store - hemp oil, avocado and lots of other lovely things body butter. Have given myself the once over and it seems to be working. I will look through your website and see if there is anything else yummy I can get. Thanks sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by pommiemum11 View Post
    Hi Lovely ladies,

Thanks for all the lovely comments, I have been reading and keeping up to date but haven't had time to post. Fascinated by the chemical free stuff you are doing. I gave up perfume, hair dye, make up, sunscreen etc before I got pregnant and have mostly been using baby products. I could never find a workable substitute for deoderant though so would be pleased to hear if you find one that works, I don't think the chemical exposure is good for any of us. Having to learn to love my grey though! Sarah are you able to use a lanolin based moisturiser? works on my nipples (sorry tmi!)

You are all still in my thoughts and my heart and I will keep reading hoping for the best news.

Love you all xxx

PS working on a move back to QLD in March next year...
    Hiya Pommie - lovely to hear from you and it would be great if you did get back to Qld, even if it is very cold at the moment.
    I have given up everything, lol but am really enjoying it. Well almost everything, washing powder is next on the hit list. Not sure about lanolin as it often contains other not quite as natural stuff. I used to know a sheep farmer and in the sheering season he had beautiful soft skin caused by the natural lanolin soaking through his clothes. Great stuff if you can get it without anything added. I am using a mineral crystal type deodorant that you wet under water. It is called Deo Nat and is made from 100% natural mineral salts. It doesn't smell of anything and seems quite good at keeping my pits nice and dry and smell free. I seem to remember seeing it in places like Holland and Barratt health food stores if they are still going in the UK. Much love to you and yours.

Love and hugs to one and all. Too blinking cold to sit at computer - only 15 in our house and we have no heating
    Sarah
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 12-06-2011 at 09:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,
    All a bit quiet in here at the moment - anyone got any news???

I'm now doing 'No Poo' with an apple cider vinegar rinse and it seems to be going well. My hair doesn't look as bad as it usually does, lol. I have made my own laundry detergent too - not chemical free as such but is described on heaps of websites as natural!!!!! 1/2 cup sunlight soap (grated), 1/4 cup washing soda and 1/4 cup borax. I am using 2 tablespoons of mixture in my front loader and all seems to be going well. My clothes don't smell as lovely as they usually do with all the powder and fabric softener but they do look clean. I can't believe we have finally got Comfort fabric softener here and I now can't use it, boohoohoo. Will be worth the reward going without so I am hanging onto that thought.
    The body butter I have bought gives me a yummy smell so at least I can tickle my senses by having one nice smell on my skin. OMG I am so ASD when it comes to smells - I love them and am missing them heaps. Anyone else getting headaches? I have had one pretty much everyday since getting rid of yucky stuff.

Well that's all from me folks, lots of boring stuff but thought I'd better post in case we get shut down from lack of activity, hope you are all getting plenty of the other kind,

Love and hugs
    Sarah