+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey Sarah, we all have those days eh sweetheart and I hope you didn't think I was lecturing you....not at all.... We all have to tackle things in the time frame and head space that is comfortable for us, not what someone else dicates. I was more 'geeing you up' to get you excited and inspired hehehe

Me finks I am a few days behind you but keeping confident. Just cleaning bathroom and kitchen with my 1/2 1/2 of bi-carb, vinegar - some water and tea tree to make it smell lovely.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sacred Sunday.

Lub you Sarah....you're all good my dear, you rock!!! xmwahx
    Inspired and excited I am - no perfume, deodorant, sunscreen etc. I am off to Health Food store after school to get some replacements. Lub you too.

Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies
    hope you are all keeping warm and dry! i have registered at aussie egg donors and am starting to think that after the next cycle it may be a more successful way to get utd than trying with my old eggs.is this being pessimistic?
    how is everyone going chemical free?
    what about soaps and shampoos and the dishwashing liquid. i got some eco stuff and soap cant find chem free shampoo.
    hi to kez, sarah,steph pommie and anemone love to all
    xoxox Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    hi ladies
    hope you are all keeping warm and dry! i have registered at aussie egg donors and am starting to think that after the next cycle it may be a more successful way to get utd than trying with my old eggs.is this being pessimistic?
    what about soaps and shampoos and the dishwashing liquid. i got some eco stuff and soap cant find chem free shampoo.
    xoxox Jen
    Hello Sweetie,
    Are there any tests available to see if your eggs are not good??? It is a very brave step you are taking having donor eggs but if it means the difference between holding your own bub and just watching everyone else go for it.
    I am doing really well with chemical free. I bought sunscreen, mineral deo stick, eucalyptus oil (for the loo) and combined body wash and shampoo yesterday. Was very surprised that it cleaned my mid length hair - also I didn't need to use conditioner. Good luck one and all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I am really enjoying taking the challenge of cleaning all the chemicals out of our life. Just need to find an alternative for washing up liquid and washing powder. I have always used Earth Choice washing up liquid which is made from plant extracts and is chemical reduced so as a stop gap I have swapped to the same brand washing liquid for our clothes. Need to earn some more money to complete the swap as I had only just bought all new chemical cleaners the day before Gabriela sent us the video, lol. Is anyone sleeping better since they have had a clean out????? I am sleeping like a log, quite often until just before the alarm!!!!! AF arrived bang on time as usual at CD28 but strangely I have been quite calm about it, not the usual depressed state that I am in. Maybe it is all to do with being almost chemical free - who knows.

Anyway that is all from me for now. I hope you are all well.
    Much Love
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    hi ladies
    xoxox Jen
    Jen google 'no shampoo' and you will find some really interesting articles about using baking soda and apple cidar vinegar to wash your hair. I haven't used 'shampoo' for ages now, it is brilliant!!! Not to say sooooooo much cheaper and a great way to completely eliminate another chemical. Well worth trying.
    And no I don't think registering with the donor facility is at all pessimistic, I think it fits in brilliantly with what Gabriela has been teaching us which is to ask what can I do........ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    I am really enjoying taking the challenge of cleaning all the chemicals out of our life. Just need to find an alternative for washing up liquid and washing powder. I have always used Earth Choice washing up liquid which is made from plant extracts and is chemical reduced so as a stop gap I have swapped to the same brand washing liquid for our clothes. Need to earn some more money to complete the swap as I had only just bought all new chemical cleaners the day before Gabriela sent us the video, lol. Is anyone sleeping better since they have had a clean out????? I am sleeping like a log, quite often until just before the alarm!!!!! AF arrived bang on time as usual at CD28 but strangely I have been quite calm about it, not the usual depressed state that I am in. Maybe it is all to do with being almost chemical free - who knows.

Anyway that is all from me for now. I hope you are all well.
    Much Love
    Sarah
    Sarah, sorry that AF has appeared again, but it is great that you have had a more peaceful feeling about it this time have a look out for BEE products. They are really good totally natural products, made in NZ. They do a washing powder, dishwash liquid, bench spray, lots of stuff actually http://www.bee.net.nz/ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all you lovely girls so we are in the middle of those few days before ovulation...... and loving it I must say trying Preseed this month as well.
    Hope you are well much love Steph

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph1974 View Post
    Sarah, sorry that AF has appeared again, but it is great that you have had a more peaceful feeling about it this time have a look out for BEE products. They are really good totally natural products, made in NZ. They do a washing powder, dishwash liquid, bench spray, lots of stuff actually http://www.bee.net.nz/ xx
    Thanks lovely. I have just hopped onto the link and these products sound brill. Our Go Vita is not listed as a stockist but our other healthfood shop in Bundy is. Will pop in later this week and have sticky.
    Hope you have lots of fun with Preseed, .
    Much love
    Sarah
    PS - Have nothing bad to clear out of bedroom, am I the only person on this planet who has a battery operated alarm clock and nothing electrical in the bedroom?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone joining the next program? We won't be - my DH already thinks I'm a freak being on this program. He thinks it is giving me false hope. Aaaahhhh men, they just don't understand!!!!
    Love and hugs
    Sarah

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Anyone joining the next program? We won't be - my DH already thinks I'm a freak being on this program. He thinks it is giving me false hope. Aaaahhhh men, they just don't understand!!!!
    Love and hugs
    Sarah
    It's something we can't do next wk as if we jump in we may as well do the GOLD one but she is doing another one this yr. Gathered so much info so far and have implemented a lot. Like she said, it's one thing 'knowing' what you should be doing and another thing to 'DO' it..... There is so much info there already to incorporate. Did you enjoy the 2hr webinar last nite? I did. Massive sales pitch (for obvious reasons - we all need to run our businesses) but that aside lots of good info imparted and so I am very grateful for that.

Hubby said no way to next wk but is very warm to trying all the things and since I have the knowledge I just need to stop 'knowing' so much and 'doing' some more. hehehe

How are all you lovely ladies....? Funnily enuff since starting this 2wk challenge i got AF for the first time after a short 25 day cycle. I have NEVER had such a short cycle in my LIFE. So it was either a chemical (didn't bother testing) orrrrrr things have started shifting already. Righto, off to clean the house with my vinegar and baking soda....hehehe

Sarah, I was like you, surprisingly calm when AF arrived this mth. Changes are occurring and I am being +++ about that.

We have Kylie tickets for the mosh pit on Sat nite....woo hoo!!!!!!!!

BIG HUGS to our new mummies (Pommie and Anemone how's it all going?) and SLOPPY KISSES to my fellow TTC'ers....

xmwahx
    Last edited by keziah; 09-06-2011 at 09:33.