+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

PommieMum - CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of little Ben. Gorgeous name. I hope you are resting up and drinking in every precioius moment. Such wonderful news...

Keziah - fantastic to hear from you hun. OMG what a rough time youve had of it with the injury etc. Must have been really tough cos I know how much of a life-saver the Zumba classes were. Hope it heals v soon and you can be up and dancing before you know it.
    Difficult decision re the fostering vs further IVF. I know you would make a wonderful foster mum and you would give it your all. It sounds like a good thing to research while continuing TTC in the mean time. Hey great about your hubby's sperm count BTW, good on him!

Jen - Happy B'day !! The flowers and dinner sound divine. But so sorry to hear about the BFN. Doesnt get any easier I know. What does the FS say? Sending you hugs.

Shelby - good on you for getting healthy - its all gotta help. I pretty much cut out caffeine while TTC, just the occasional green tea. Not sure if it helped but Im sure its worthwhile just trying it.The BBT charts can be a nightmare if you arent geting consistent sleep - and I think some ppl's temps are much more sensitive in that way. Hope a clear pattern emerges soon.

Sarah - Woo hoo on the new car!! Sounds gorgeous. cant see back to your post now, but hope things are going better at work.

Im still reading when I can, just having trouble keeping up due to major sleep deprivation - but all good...I am cheering all you lovely ladies on from the sidelines and hoping that a great crop of BFPs is just around the corner for all of you...xoo

Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Kez I signed up for the fertility challenge. Going to read the first download soon.
    Going crazy already couldn't help myself had to poas did one monday one today two bfn of course!
    No sign of af though, I am sure it is on its way. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me and I am sure i will have the fs scratching his head.I am banging mine all the while we all know how it goes ladies we keep on our brave smiles and greet the world. Ugghh..
    Had a nice birthday monday now 42! dh took me for lunch down cirqular quay, I love it there. Got some beautiful flowers orange lilies and yellow roses with little white daisies.
    hcg test on friday morning to confirm what I suppose will be the outcome.All this whining sorry to go on and on.
    Hope you are all well! and hugs to Xavier and Ben
    Jen xoxo
    I still have my fingers crossed for you Jen - I hope af doesn't arrive.
    Woohoo to beautiful birthdays. I love lillies - they smell so yummy.
    I hope you and Kez had a purge last night - I did. I got rid of all my air fresheners, chemical cleaners and bug sprays. I made up a solution of vinegar, water and lemon juice and got busy on the bathroom, laundry and kitchen. I also used bicarb in my electric pan after using it to soak up any grease and remove staining. I feel really good about rising to the challenge. I'm not sure whether I will be able to cope without my toilet cleaner though - I put some down the loo everyday before I leave the house. I think I should be able to keep my washing up liquid though as it is an Earth Choice one which has reduced chemicals anyway.
    Here's hoping that all these positive changes will give us what our heart's desire.
    Much Love, xxxx

Anemone - so lovely that you found the time to pop in and see us. I'm sure Xavier keeps you really busy. Much Love.

Love to everyone else. Mwah, mwah, mwah.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    It has been interesting reading Facebook comments on getting rid of the cleaning nasties. Really am not sure whether I can get rid of my perfume!!!! I got UTD twice before and wore the same perfume - what do you think? It was also interesting to see so many people replying with beautiful children in their avatars..... I thought the challenge was for people with fertility issues!!!!! Also you can only make a comment if you are on Facebook, I am not on Facebook and never will be due to the nature of my job. Ok that is my whinge over. Hope you are all well.

Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Kez I signed up for the fertility challenge. Going to read the first download soon.
    Going crazy already couldn't help myself had to poas did one monday one today two bfn of course!
    No sign of af though, I am sure it is on its way. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me and I am sure i will have the fs scratching his head.I am banging mine all the while we all know how it goes ladies we keep on our brave smiles and greet the world. Ugghh..
    Had a nice birthday monday now 42! dh took me for lunch down cirqular quay, I love it there. Got some beautiful flowers orange lilies and yellow roses with little white daisies.
    hcg test on friday morning to confirm what I suppose will be the outcome.All this whining sorry to go on and on.
    Hope you are all well! and hugs to Xavier and Ben
    Jen xoxo
    Hi Ladies
    Happy day to you Jen, sounds like you had a lovely day, I got flowers for my birthday last week too.
    I had a small thrill when my af was late.......but bfn!! Then af was 6 days late so my last cycle was 34 days, aaaagggghhhhhh and Darren comes home after 4 weeks away and it was going to be at the perfect time, now we will be on the outer edge of ovulation time when he heads off for another 4 weeks.
    I have signed up for the fertility challenge as well, looking forward to it
    Have any of you used Preseed? Opinions? Any other recommendations of similiar products
    Love to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    http://www.naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/challenge/ We are going to do this challenge guys... Gabriela Rosa is a renowned Natural Fertility Expert, Naturopath and Author.....

So excited....who wants to join me? xmwahx

Have a beautiful Sacred Sunday guys....
    Hi Kez, yep signed up aswell

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo, we can all egg each other on (so to speak)....

The chemicals are gone, my beloved perfume has been packed away....Sarah to comment on your remarks I would look at it like this...... Our homes become our biggest toxic dumping ground and I am afraid I have to agree with Perfumes being included on this. Perfumes are not natural, they are synthetic endocrine (hormone) disrupting poisons which are delicious poisons and something I usually can't walk out of the house without putting on. Makeup, not a prob, barefaced I can be, but not my smelly stuff!!! Hahaha Unfortunately when the delicate hormone balance is disrupted by all these chemical invasions it can cause things as devastating as miscarriage. Just like there are foods that have to be avoided during pregnancy there are chemicals too but it is not something medicos make us aware of. Just reading back now, really proud of the changes you have made. The loo you could use Eucalyptus and dilute it with water perhaps.

I know that Gabriela Rosa is a very reputable Naturopath and altho it's going to be tough to withdraw some of these things we are attached to, what's a bottle of Bvlgari compared to a baby in your arms? That is how I am looking at it and that's what I am telling myself. These are extra things I haven't incorporated yet (or not at such an 'extreme' level). I am willing to give it a good shot....

With regards to profile pics of women with bubs well all I can say is that we have a few gorgy girls in here who have had a bubba and then gone on to suffer fertility problems trying for no 2/3/4....We know that fertility issues are not just experienced by women longing to be a first time Mother. It's a Mother wanting to be a Mum again for the 2/3rd time and it just aint happening. I am on another forum in here and low n behold there are a few of the gorgy gals back in there struggling to conceive No 2 and pursuing all the typical routes. I have friends travelling the same road experiencing the same probs that us gals in here are facing...

This route will be more 'untypical'. It may not be easy but I have been wanting to eliminate chemicals from my house for many reasons. They are dangerous chemicals, these companies have us fooled we NEED them to clean our house....oh and they cost a lot too. I am sure she will be withdrawing us from Wheat and Dairy too as these are quite inflammatory for some individuals and even if they are not presenting with 'typical' symptoms it can wreak havoc on the reproductive system. Coffee will be a definite.

I am going to give it a go becoz what have I/we got to lose. Oh and re FB privacy I am not too sure. Maybe set up an anonymous FB a/c solely for this reason, put your pet up as your profile piccie and cancel it when all this is over and us gals are chatting about our wee bubs in another section on this forum rather than the Over 35'sTTCNo1 - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hehehe I totally get your frustration hun but as I said, what have I/we got to lose. I will hold your cyber hand Sarah. Let's kick this rollercoaster in the buttskies!!!

Jen - how did the blood test go, I have been finking about you today. Happy belated too hun. So happy you got spoilt....xmwahx

Steph - Preseed good but I like the 'feel' of Forelife FertilityCare. It's not a bad texture....and a lot cheaper.... Happy belated to you too Steph. You gals deserve flowers and spoiling!!! Sorry about the longer cycle teasing you, dontcha hate that!!! lol

Anemone - so lovely to hear from you and how is that gorgy Xavier?? And his gorgy Mummy? Don't feel you can't mention him in here, well I feel safe personally because I KNOW the struggles you went thru to get him and it's great that you have graduated. And thank you for your love and concern re my injuries. I have been under the care of a sports expert and slowly healing. Have been back to a few classes and taking it easy. Hopefully teaching will be around the corner.... Yup, the Foster v IVF is a tough one, still contemplating and in the meantime, you are right, still very much TTC naturally. Grab those precious winks when you can gorgy....xmwahx

Pommiemum - how's wittle Ben Ben, getting cooed over by his wee sibling? And proud Mummy n Daddy of course

Shelbymay - how are you hun, got those herby derbs sorted out and good for you cutting down on the evils....woo hoo!!!

AFM - 2WW again, we covered it really really well this mth. Here's hoping....
    PS: I have buttskie bruises from my deep tissue massage today and I got cracked from head to toe, normally not a fan of chiro but this guy does Acu, ART and Chiro - I thought wot the heck, crack me mate, I am already crackers hahaha I feel a lot taller....hahaha

xmwahx
    Last edited by keziah; 27-05-2011 at 20:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    got my negative blood test result on friday. af came saturday well it really was just a matter of time.
    Who's been watching Gabriela Rosa's videos? Kez I know you have!! I don't really use a lot of chemicals so I will put a halt on the perfumes, deodorant and hairspray. What about the dishes? can we use dishwasing liquid? Oh I suppose will have to stop using body wash in the shower too.. There are more chemicals around than you realise.
    I am back to the fs on the 15th of june. I will make this my last ivf/icsi cycle, I will use what we have frozen of dh sperm and discuss reversal vasectomy with the fs. I feel if the reversal is successful there is more chances per year to ttc than doing it by cycles with breaks in between. average 4 cycles per year. Now being 42 time is a factor, and beside that I really don't know how much more I can take of it.It has consumed my life and I have lost touch with friends, grown distant from dh and basically have stopped everything in this crusade to conceive.There is no life its just drugs, injections, blood tests, pessaries, diet,pills, and you become so robotic.To top it off there is no one to talk to and you become a head case, constantly thinking about conceiving, seeing everyone and their dog around you pregnant.10 cycles already, I wonder if the dr pull out a magic bag of tricks.
    Lets hope so!
    Kez GOOD LUCK in your 2ww sweet you deserve good news I feel its your time
    Love to all
    Jen xoxo

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,
    got my negative blood test result on friday. af came saturday well it really was just a matter of time.
    Who's been watching Gabriela Rosa's videos? Kez I know you have!! I don't really use a lot of chemicals so I will put a halt on the perfumes, deodorant and hairspray. What about the dishes? can we use dishwasing liquid? Oh I suppose will have to stop using body wash in the shower too.. There are more chemicals around than you realise.
    I am back to the fs on the 15th of june. I will make this my last ivf/icsi cycle, I will use what we have frozen of dh sperm and discuss reversal vasectomy with the fs. I feel if the reversal is successful there is more chances per year to ttc than doing it by cycles with breaks in between. average 4 cycles per year. Now being 42 time is a factor, and beside that I really don't know how much more I can take of it.It has consumed my life and I have lost touch with friends, grown distant from dh and basically have stopped everything in this crusade to conceive.There is no life its just drugs, injections, blood tests, pessaries, diet,pills, and you become so robotic.To top it off there is no one to talk to and you become a head case, constantly thinking about conceiving, seeing everyone and their dog around you pregnant.10 cycles already, I wonder if the dr pull out a magic bag of tricks.
    Lets hope so!
    Love to all
    Jen xoxo
    Hey beautiful Jen

Oh babes, so very sorry this cycle delivered a - blood test. I am so proud of you for hanging in there, you have been thru so much. Just doing one little IVF cycle I KNOW how it screws with the mind/body. But you had to do it, it was what you wanted to do and I commend you for that. How has DH been like and what are his thoughts? Is he wanting to do the vasectomy reversal? It sounds like a plan and I hope it's the right one for you beautiful peeps. Yup been watching the videos Jen and the WHY questions are being ELIMINATED. Replacing them with What How Who.....much more empowering. Watched Oprah's last show where she intimately talked about the wisdom she gathered over the yrs with no car, give aways, no surprises, just Oprah and her AHA moments, her frankness and her gift of sharing. I am very grateful she has been there over the yrs on my TV screen. Massive hugs for you Jen. Allow yourself to go thru what you need to in the coming days. If you want a friend PM me and I will join you on my FB. Are you on FB? Just offering, not pushing...massive xmwahsx I know what it feels like to isolate yourself and hide. The sun is there when you want/need to step towards it again....
    Last edited by keziah; 29-05-2011 at 10:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Woo hoo, we can all egg each other on (so to speak)....

The chemicals are gone, my beloved perfume has been packed away....Sarah to comment on your remarks I would look at it like this...... Our homes become our biggest toxic dumping ground and I am afraid I have to agree with Perfumes being included on this. Perfumes are not natural, they are synthetic endocrine (hormone) disrupting poisons which are delicious poisons and something I usually can't walk out of the house without putting on. Makeup, not a prob, barefaced I can be, but not my smelly stuff!!! Hahaha Unfortunately when the delicate hormone balance is disrupted by all these chemical invasions it can cause things as devastating as miscarriage. Just like there are foods that have to be avoided during pregnancy there are chemicals too but it is not something medicos make us aware of. Just reading back now, really proud of the changes you have made. The loo you could use Eucalyptus and dilute it with water perhaps.

I know that Gabriela Rosa is a very reputable Naturopath and altho it's going to be tough to withdraw some of these things we are attached to, what's a bottle of Bvlgari compared to a baby in your arms? That is how I am looking at it and that's what I am telling myself. These are extra things I haven't incorporated yet (or not at such an 'extreme' level). I am willing to give it a good shot....

With regards to profile pics of women with bubs well all I can say is that we have a few gorgy girls in here who have had a bubba and then gone on to suffer fertility problems trying for no 2/3/4....We know that fertility issues are not just experienced by women longing to be a first time Mother. It's a Mother wanting to be a Mum again for the 2/3rd time and it just aint happening. I am on another forum in here and low n behold there are a few of the gorgy gals back in there struggling to conceive No 2 and pursuing all the typical routes. I have friends travelling the same road experiencing the same probs that us gals in here are facing...

This route will be more 'untypical'. It may not be easy but I have been wanting to eliminate chemicals from my house for many reasons. They are dangerous chemicals, these companies have us fooled we NEED them to clean our house....oh and they cost a lot too. I am sure she will be withdrawing us from Wheat and Dairy too as these are quite inflammatory for some individuals and even if they are not presenting with 'typical' symptoms it can wreak havoc on the reproductive system. Coffee will be a definite.

I am going to give it a go becoz what have I/we got to lose. Oh and re FB privacy I am not too sure. Maybe set up an anonymous FB a/c solely for this reason, put your pet up as your profile piccie and cancel it when all this is over and us gals are chatting about our wee bubs in another section on this forum rather than the Over 35'sTTCNo1 - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hehehe I totally get your frustration hun but as I said, what have I/we got to lose. I will hold your cyber hand Sarah. Let's kick this rollercoaster in the buttskies!!!

AFM - 2WW again, we covered it really really well this mth. Here's hoping....
    PS: I have buttskie bruises from my deep tissue massage today and I got cracked from head to toe, normally not a fan of chiro but this guy does Acu, ART and Chiro - I thought wot the heck, crack me mate, I am already crackers hahaha I feel a lot taller....hahaha

xmwahx
    Hello lovely, you are so right, I was just having a bad day. I know I shouldn't forget that we are actually trying for no2 as well. I certainly didn't wish to upset anyone by my comments - all ladies whether they have zero or 5 bubs should follow everything Gabriela says as it all makes so much sense.
    I am so with you on the perfume - I could go out looking like a dog if I smell ok but I will turn over a new leaf tomorrow. And guess what, I also have a Facebook account - don't even know how that happened, lol. I have been in and made heaps of security changes.
    Much love to you for this cycle I am there with you @ CD22.

Hi lovely ladies,
    Lets hope so!
    Love to all
    Jen xoxo
    Hello sweetie - I am so sorry to hear that the wrong sort of blood test turned up. Much love to you.
    Keep following Gabriela - it may just be the thing we all need to get us our beautiful baby.

Much love to you all.
    Sarah
    Last edited by Welsh Mummy; 29-05-2011 at 17:23. Reason: Typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sarah, we all have those days eh sweetheart and I hope you didn't think I was lecturing you....not at all.... We all have to tackle things in the time frame and head space that is comfortable for us, not what someone else dicates. I was more 'geeing you up' to get you excited and inspired hehehe

Me finks I am a few days behind you but keeping confident. Just cleaning bathroom and kitchen with my 1/2 1/2 of bi-carb, vinegar - some water and tea tree to make it smell lovely.

Hope everyone is having a beautiful Sacred Sunday.

Lub you Sarah....you're all good my dear, you rock!!! xmwahx
    Last edited by keziah; 29-05-2011 at 19:13.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to keziah For This Useful Post:

Welsh Mummy  (30-05-2011)