+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pommiemum11 View Post
    Hi gorgeous girls.Sorry to have been off line. Ben was born 17/05. 4.3kg. I couldn't have done this without you, you are very special ladies. Much to you all. Sorry for the short me post. Learning to type one handed...
    Many congratulations on the safe arrival of Ben. Mwah, mwah, mwah to you all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pommiemum11 View Post
    Hi gorgeous girls.Sorry to have been off line. Ben was born 17/05. 4.3kg. I couldn't have done this without you, you are very special ladies. Much to you all. Sorry for the short me post. Learning to type one handed...
    Many congratulations on the safe arrival of Ben. Mwah, mwah, mwah.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews

Default congrats pommie

A big congrats to you Pomie - well done. A big Hi to all you ladies and apologies that I dont get a chance to get on here much.
    Things are a little strange this month as for starters I seemed to have developed a slight reaction to the herbal mixture I started taking from the natrapath - if it's not that then maybe coffee or cigarettes altho this seems a bit odd. Have been exercising, cutting down coffee to 1 a day and started reducing cigarettes. Waiting to ovulate (altho I have a sneaking suspicion this may have already occurred but my BBT is not indicating it clearly yet) - the prob is I keep waking thru the night so cant get a consistent time for taking my temps. If I havent O'd yet then I dont really have any "friendly" CM - as this was about 5 days ago - good lord why cant it just be clear cut and all match up LOL So looks like it is all a waiting game - AGAIN.
    Keep well ladies
    Shelby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pommie!!
    Welcome little bub Ben! Hope you are both well and a big congratulations.

Jenxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Shelby
    sounds pretty frustrating for you poor luv, hope you can get back on track soon. I am not too familiar with the ovulating etc as i have been doing ivf and it is all controlled through the drugs.
    at end of my last cycle now and am half way throught the 2ww. getting a little tenderness in the breasts although it can be a side effect of the progesterone and it has happened before with a bfn so I am a bit hesitant to do cartwheels yet.
    back to work
    Jenxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    have to have a little vent..the tenderness is subsiding so side effects of the progesterone I guess. I am having the usual thoughts today negative, positive, do I have a spare pregnancy test around the house to poas? will i quickly run up to buy one..its too early to tell.I know.
    Going for yum cha today with a couple of girlfriends..(they luv a drink) They both know about the ivf but its not what we talk about they do not have or want children, and one of them is deadset against the ivf being under medicare.But we dont talk about it anyway. When I was preg jan 09 they bought me all sorts of baby pressies.I still have them.mmm.In general they are supportive.This is another reason why this forum is good.To be able to talk to other women that have the same ups and downs as you and can truly understand all of this "lifestyle choice" .
    Going mad slowly as you all know.
    have a great day ladies.
    Jen xo

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2 wk Fertility Challenge - look at what I found!!!

http://www.naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/challenge/ We are going to do this challenge guys... Gabriela Rosa is a renowned Natural Fertility Expert, Naturopath and Author.....

So excited....who wants to join me? xmwahx

Have a beautiful Sacred Sunday guys....

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    POMMIEMUM - Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahoooooooooooooooooooo OMG OMG OMG this is just TERRIFIC NEWS to get on my favourite day of the wk. You have waited, you have yearned, you have ridden the rollercoaster and you have achieved your miracle bubba. Oh bless you guys hun and congrats congrats congrats.....

My Bubhub sista, please stay in touch.....and a HUGE MONSTER XXXMWAH MWAH MWAHXXX

Luv hearing our girls achieve their dreams....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Ladies
    have to have a little vent..the tenderness is subsiding so side effects of the progesterone I guess. I am having the usual thoughts today negative, positive, do I have a spare pregnancy test around the house to poas? will i quickly run up to buy one..its too early to tell.I know.
    Going for yum cha today with a couple of girlfriends..(they luv a drink) They both know about the ivf but its not what we talk about they do not have or want children, and one of them is deadset against the ivf being under medicare.But we dont talk about it anyway. When I was preg jan 09 they bought me all sorts of baby pressies.I still have them.mmm.In general they are supportive.This is another reason why this forum is good.To be able to talk to other women that have the same ups and downs as you and can truly understand all of this "lifestyle choice" .
    Going mad slowly as you all know.
    have a great day ladies.
    Jen xo
    Keep positive sweetie - all good things come to those who wait and boy have you waited.

Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    http://www.naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/challenge/ We are going to do this challenge guys... Gabriela Rosa is a renowned Natural Fertility Expert, Naturopath and Author.....

So excited....who wants to join me? xmwahx

Have a beautiful Sacred Sunday guys....
    All ready signed up lovely, you just never know what a new approach can achieve. Much love to you.

To everyone else, hope your week started well. Love and hugs
    Sarah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Kez I signed up for the fertility challenge. Going to read the first download soon.
    Going crazy already couldn't help myself had to poas did one monday one today two bfn of course!
    No sign of af though, I am sure it is on its way. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me and I am sure i will have the fs scratching his head.I am banging mine all the while we all know how it goes ladies we keep on our brave smiles and greet the world. Ugghh..
    Had a nice birthday monday now 42! dh took me for lunch down cirqular quay, I love it there. Got some beautiful flowers orange lilies and yellow roses with little white daisies.
    hcg test on friday morning to confirm what I suppose will be the outcome.All this whining sorry to go on and on.
    Hope you are all well! and hugs to Xavier and Ben
    Jen xoxo