+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 570
  1. #111
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi lovely ladies,
    Sarah glad to hear you got a little spoilt on your bday! 41 is great, I turn 42 this month!! I loved my VW beetle when i had it, it was great very reliable and fun.
    Steph I will check out the Maca, thanks, i saw the herbalist and I have been cooking the herbs YUK LOL!!! it tastes like hot boiled iodine, but if it helps. got DH on sperm max ? i think its called that, its the same as menevit, but really the problem is with me I think..the embies just wont stick!!
    will keep trying, though, soldier on as they say!
    hope everyone is enjoying a little sunshine today.
    Jen xoxo
    Hi Jen,
    I had a '74 in the UK and the worst thing I did was to sell it b4 we left. The new well old one really is a '70 so she is 41 exactly like me, lol.

    Do you know yours and your hubbies blood groups? If you are O and your hubby is A or B, O is very naughty and rejects As and Bs. You can help with this by following the ER4YT diet and I know there is something your natropath can give you to help your uterus be less hostile. I know someone in this situation, who has also done IVF. She half heartedly followed ER4YT after stopping IVF and fell preggers, sadly it didn't stick but it stayed with her a lot longer than any of her other natural or assissted pregnancies. She is now follows ER4YT 6 days a week and has lost 15 kilos, she has also taken a supplement from natro which has made her uterus less hostile. She is now really positive about TTC as well as the fact she feels a whole lot better in her general health. Anything is worth a try, fingers crossed. Mwah

  2. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    HI Sarah,
    gotta luv the bugs! mine was a superbug, can't remember what year as I get older the memory is fading lol!!
    I am a O - not sure about dh...we were on the body trim for 2 months before last cycle and I bought a eat right for you blood type book and it was strikingly similar to the body trim diet which is no carbs, lots of protein, no sugar and pretty much gluten free and not much dairy either. I lost 5 kgs, and since march when i stopped diet, have put 1.5 kg back on. Basically though that is probably from the truckloads of chocolate and hotcross buns i have been eating during easter.
    comfort eating!
    How have you been in your tww? keeping positive I hope all good things will happen for you I am sure of it.
    luv Jen xoxo

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies
    checking back in to see how everyone is, I have been thinking of you all.
    Happy Mothers Day Anemone!, and Pommie too how are you?
    Sarah how are you doing, any news yet? did you pick up your beetle?
    Keziah and Steph whats happening with both of you?
    I go in for egg collection on wednesday, so its all happening again!
    take care everyone,
    Jen xo

  4. #114
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Ladies
    checking back in to see how everyone is, I have been thinking of you all.
    Happy Mothers Day Anemone!, and Pommie too how are you?
    Sarah how are you doing, any news yet? did you pick up your beetle?
    Keziah and Steph whats happening with both of you?
    I go in for egg collection on wednesday, so its all happening again!
    take care everyone,
    Jen xo
    Hi Jen,
    Much love and luck for Wednesday, I'll be thinking of you.
    Nah, no luck for us again this month although I did go to 30 days this time. I hate the fact that my cycle is all over the place - really makes me wonder how much time we have left!!!!!
    'Red' the new Beetle is amazing - she goes like a rocket. I didn't take her to work today though as it was way too wet here. I want to get used to driving her first before taking her out in bad weather.

    Anyway that is all from me. Much love to all.
    Sarah

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0

    Default quick check in

    Hi ladies
    just a quick drop in to let you all know that i am still around - have been so busy now that I am back at work that i haven't even had the luxury of lurking. A big big congrats to you lovely ladies who have been fortunate to get BFP recently

    We bummed out last month as I oddly O'd three days early so we missed it LOL - Still trying and fingers crossed for this month, or the next - ha ha ha
    Stay well and i will try and pop in soon
    Shelby

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies,
    Oh Sarah, thats not good sorry hun, but you still have time! I turn 42 in 13 days oh and counting...I never used to worry about age. I read Wendy harmer had 2 babies after 40, and another woman my mum knows had successful ivf at 50. We should keep this in mind and hopefully we can become one of those statistics.
    i loved hearing about your beetle, I have very fond memories of my superbug! I am jealous.
    Shelby, sorry to hear it didn't work out for you too this month...maybe next month or next
    I am very bloated today, I think my ovaries are ready to bust. My oestrogen was up to 12000 so I hope thats a good thing, its what they want anyway going into surgery. If I get as many eggs as I ate over easter i will be happy!
    bye xoxox
    Jen

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Near the washing machine
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    1
    Hi ladies,

    Sorry to have been AWOL - not had anything to contribute! All still the same here.

    Jen I hope the egg collection went well and that you have lots of lovely embies to choose from this time. Your strength is amazing.

    A friend from work's best mate recently had IVF twins at 45 so there is plenty of hope agewise. I hope that you have a happy birthday but I'm guessing you will be in the TWW so not entirely relaxed.

    Sarah glad you are having fun with the bug, shame its wet again. I believe its pretty cold too - by QLD standards anyway.

    Even though I'm not on here much still thinking of you all lots, wishing you much light. xmwahx

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Pommie,
    you must be very nearly ready to pop!! are you due tommorrow? I hope you are taking care of yourself hun especially now!
    I ended up with 13 mature eggs out of 24, and 8 have fertilised today!
    Also got a couple of straws of sperm frozen, so that makes it 5 frozen straws in total. I have been thinking if this cycle is unsuccessful I would have one more using the frozen stuff and send dh off for a reversal. He is not really into that but will do it. you know guys and their parts, they are sooo precious. time keeps getting away, BUT I must remain positive and thanks Pommie for letting me know about your friend having ivf twins!! stories like that keep me inspired and hopeful.
    bye for now xoxox
    Jen

  9. #119
    Welsh Mummy's Avatar
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Bundaberg, Qld
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked
    28
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdemps View Post
    Hi Pommie,
    you must be very nearly ready to pop!! are you due tommorrow? I hope you are taking care of yourself hun especially now!
    I ended up with 13 mature eggs out of 24, and 8 have fertilised today!
    Also got a couple of straws of sperm frozen, so that makes it 5 frozen straws in total. I have been thinking if this cycle is unsuccessful I would have one more using the frozen stuff and send dh off for a reversal. He is not really into that but will do it. you know guys and their parts, they are sooo precious. time keeps getting away, BUT I must remain positive and thanks Pommie for letting me know about your friend having ivf twins!! stories like that keep me inspired and hopeful.
    bye for now xoxox
    Jen
    Jen, I have absolutely everything crossed for you. Much love to you and your little embies.
    Mwah
    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by pommiemum11 View Post
    Hi ladies,

    Sorry to have been AWOL - not had anything to contribute! All still the same here.

    Jen I hope the egg collection went well and that you have lots of lovely embies to choose from this time. Your strength is amazing.

    A friend from work's best mate recently had IVF twins at 45 so there is plenty of hope agewise. I hope that you have a happy birthday but I'm guessing you will be in the TWW so not entirely relaxed.

    Sarah glad you are having fun with the bug, shame its wet again. I believe its pretty cold too - by QLD standards anyway.

    Even though I'm not on here much still thinking of you all lots, wishing you much light. xmwahx
    OMG cold, it is blinking freezing!!!!! Was only about 10 this morning and only got up to 22 today but the wind chill factor made it feel about 10 all day. When are you due to pop? Can't wait to hear your good news.
    Love and hugs
    Sarah


    AFM - How is this for crapiness?????? The teacher I have to support because she has special needs kids in her class is UTD again. It was announced in staff meeting without any thought for me or my feelings. She has only been trying since Feb and is now due in November. I'm sure you can all understand how I felt. I managed to get out without breaking down but as soon as I was in the car I lost it. I lost it again this morning and made myself sick. I then had to rock up to her classroom for 2 1/2 hours today. I am pleased for her but it has made me sad for us. Anyway that is my whinge for today.
    Love to you all
    Sarah

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Mummy View Post
    Hi Jen,
    Much love and luck for Wednesday, I'll be thinking of you.
    Nah, no luck for us again this month although I did go to 30 days this time. I hate the fact that my cycle is all over the place - really makes me wonder how much time we have left!!!!!
    'Red' the new Beetle is amazing - she goes like a rocket. I didn't take her to work today though as it was way too wet here. I want to get used to driving her first before taking her out in bad weather.

    Anyway that is all from me. Much love to all.
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,
    that is harsh I understand exactly how you feel, last time I was sure I was pregnant then got my af at work, when I went back out to the counter a customer told me her good news that she is expecting in september!! her dh is 60 adn I think shes about mid 30s.I already knew she was utd, but didn't want to talk about it, but there is no escape from customers, so I had to be happy for her, and congrats and all that stuff. On the way home I wanted to drive my car into a wall, and had very dark thoughts.
    Life is not fair at all, but we need to keep moving forward and keep an open positive mind or this journey will be so much more difficult. As my Dr reminded me before the hysteroscopy there are many more women in far worse positions than me!! I will count my blessings, that helps, and my little Cuddle cat gives me lots to love! I do tend to spoil her, but she deserves it.
    be strong Sarah, my thoughts are with you.
    xoxox Jen


 

Similar Threads

  1. Another name thread - help pls with boy name
    By Buttoneska in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-05-2012, 09:24
  2. Another name thread
    By Buttoneska in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 19:12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!