+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's good news sootymay. I haven't had a follow up scan yet and am wondering whether they will do one next week.
    Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    That does sound positive Sootymay
    So the next one will be your 3rd z, is that right? & therefore the last?! Things are moving on for you!

Faith - hope it all goes well for you on Tue.
    I've been on ovridel. I had scan on fri & there were 16 follicles. I was pleased with that- better response than last cycle but then later in the day I found out they have scheduled me for theatre on mon. 2 days earlier than expected. The nurse said 4 are ready so they're going for them. I Know it's a balancing act re timing but I am concerned a max of 16 is already looking reduced to 4.... It's all such an unknown & waiting game isn't it?!

Did you ladies find out how long the adeno takes to grow back?

My usual FS is not avail just now so I have to see s'one else.

Mercy- hi . I'm no expert but from what I've read & what my FS advised, for best results & best chance of implantation the adeno needs treated. It may depend on how severe yours is. Mine is 'diffuse' so I will need the zoladex treatment.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy leaf For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (11-10-2014),sootymay  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I meant to say my stim drugs were elonva. So all I've had this cycle for stims is the 7 day elonva then one dose of puregon. It's tonight I'm taking the trigger ovridel, but I aslo have to take the suppressant meds just 1 hour before the trigger- seems strange to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FS told me I'd have around 6 months before the adeno became a problem again. Mine is just in one area though so not sure if it is the same for all cases.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (17-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Daisy leaf did you have the elonva last cycle? Someone was saying on another thread that the egg numbers increased on elonva vs menopur and gonal f.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Faith- I'm not sure how Elonva rates against other stims, it's all I've had but I like it cos it's only 1 injection instead of 7! Let us know how you go tmrw at your appts .

Sootymay, faith & others- can you say how long your adeno treatment is in total? Is it the 3 injections totalling 12 weeks? I was just wondering if after the 2 or 3 z, if our systems then had to get re-booted?! Are you going straight onto stims after z?

I won't be doing stims after z, doing all that now, so after z will go onto FET. I'm trying to roughly predict when ET will therefore be but it's tricky to estimate!

It was ER for me today, they got 17! I was advised that many of those would be immature but actually 16 were suitable for ICSI 😏 Others have posted it before- but really does go to show that you can't assume anything until you know what there is to know at each stage of this process!
    Phew, let's hope the next few days bring good numbers and quality too

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy leaf For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (14-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all for your replies. My adenomyosis was diagnosed by biopsy. I am just wondering if anyone struggles with pain during their cycle. My pain seems to be worse during my monthly cycle. I get sharp stabbing pain in my bottom that comes and goes every few minutes. Does anyone else experience this?
    I am wondering how everyone copes with their pain. Sorry if this is TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mercy I also have endometriosis (which can be very painful) so I'm not sure if my pain is also because of the adeno. But yes, I do get pain. I have had stabbing pain in the past but it's more like an intense ache now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome numbers daisyleaf! Fx for good quality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic Daisy ! Yay, I always think its a numbers game, so the more the better in my opinion I ended up having 3 zoladex, really only to take me closer to my FET date rather than going onto the daily lucrin. So once this month is up, then onto the daily lucrin and straight onto estogen etc to start building my lining.

Yes, I used to have sharp stabbing pains in my r/hand side and I always thought it was ovary pain, as I started getting it 1 year after starting IVF and just assumed it was my ovary playing up. Now, I’m not so sure, as I’ve heard of this “stabbing” pain from others with ad. And possibly that is it.