+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo, I just heard of a lady that was on 3 months of spray and it worked for her & of another lady that has been on spray for 3 months and the bulkiness has just about gone which is good.

I have actually been wondering about when do we start the HRT when on a down reg.Doyou just start it immediately after the last down reg day, without allowing a period to come?So you effectively go straight onto HRT to build the lining again and then do a FET?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Ladies, for those that have been on a long down reg of 3 months and then had a FET with HRT replacement - did you have a period after the down reg, or did you go straight onto oestrogen etc? I'll have to ask the clinic next week, as I forgot to ask. I want to start working out dates for a transfer in November which will include booking flights in advance which makes the timing a bit more critical.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic news sootymay it gives me hope. I'm scheduled for my transfer on the 14th. I haven't had a period in 2 mnths. Normally I would have just finished it. I did my last synarel spray last night woohoo and started hrt the 24th of July . We have 3 frozen embryos from a previous cycle. Have you seen nick yet? What did he say about zoladex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    What did you mean by booking flights? Are you not doing the cycle in melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Flemo, good luck for the 14th!!! are you going to transfer 2?. That's good to know, I've just worked out your dates and its roughly what I've worked out that I should be doing too, based on my past 2 ED cycles. You've started HRT 3 weeks prior to transfer, and stopped synarel 5 days prior to transfer, is that about right?

I've been to South Africa for the past 2 cycles for ED. This will be our lucky third attempt., though I also have immune issues as well, which make it so much more complicated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are just transferring the 1. I guess if it doesn't work this time and they all survive we will try the last two. I'm hoping this is the one my insides feel so good has been fantastic not having any pain. Yes so 3 Wks on hrt and stopped synarel 5 days before transfer. I'm also on prendisilone and started 3 x 400 progesterone a day. Will start clexane injections Wednesday night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flemo its great you feel good and the pain has gone. Thx for confirmation on dates How is your lining looking, have you had a scan? That's something else I wasn't sure about, how my lining would respond been down regged for a few months?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an ultrasound done last Tuesday at 13 days and the lining was good. Can't remember the thickeness. Might have been 9mm does that sound right ? They said I was good to go. Do you experience quite a lot of pain normally during your period or before it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes 9 sounds good, I've been around 10 5 days prior to transfer as well & they've always been happy. Funnily enough I've really only Bren getting really excruiating righ hand pain usually after a cycle during my period or last time leading up to my cycle. It's really only the scans that have alerted me to adneo. Period pain isn't too bad, it's just those stabbing pains that only used to be at night on one side & really only the last fee months straight after aprils cycle where they were bad during the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For those ladies that have been on zoladex, how bad were the side effects if any? I'm bracing myself for potential hot flushes etc, that I've been told can be a side effect along with other menopause like symptoms. One Dr said they stopped using it due to the horrible side effects experienced, but I'm wiling to try it, as I really feel deep down it may be the answer for me. I'm just hoping I will react the same way to all the other meds I've been on in the past - and not get any side effects - I've been very lucky, touch wood.