+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally - thanks for the reply... I can only imagine from what you are saying, so maybe best we dont know - unless we decide to Google! Glad bubby is going strong after what you went through.

Lulu - fair enough, I've felt like that in the past too and stick to what I've been told - but not all the time.... ha ha ! Good luck with your prog levels and its great news everything is going well and bleeding has stopped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls I'm hoping to join this thread. I have adenomyosis (amongst other things) and am part way through my first stim ivf cycle. DUe to bleeding issues I was having during stims the FS wants to do some more testing if I don't get pregnant this cycle. He has mentioned the possibility of a long long down reg cycle. He used to be at repromed in adelaide but I'm considering actually going to repromed to get a second opinion on what to do ... Just don't want to offend him/make things awkward given they are his ex-colleagues... But at the end of the day, I think I need to cover all bases...

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI Bella - welcome and good luck with your cycle. Thats great you are looking into a long down reg - if you need to !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sootymay - thank you so much for replying. I have pretty much tried to read everything you have ever written on this topic. You are inspiring and I hope it's ok if I ask you some questions along the way! Have an appt with dr KT at repromed on Monday 2 March. Looking forward to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries at all Bella, I'd love to help if I can Maybe message me as well if you have any questions, as I'm not on here all the time.

Good luck with your apt with Dr KT, its not far away. He's a really nice man, I was so grateful for finding this forum, otherwise I would never have known there were any options at all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

bella25  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after a hiatus of several months we are back on the bandwagon. My FS was reluctant to try zolodex again as he doesn't want egg numbers to be affected but we have been on the pill for a couple of months. I also had surgery for my endo after our last failed cycle and ended up with an infection hence the long break. We just completed our 6th cycle and had a near perfect blast transfered on Monday. I am hopeful this one will work but still nervous the pill was not enough to treat the adeno. My lining was 9mm so that part is looking good although there was some thickening still on one wall. We just found out we got some to freeze (a first for us) so will consider zolodex for our next round (if needed) as we can sacrifice egg numbers for a more hospitable uterus. Hoping to have a positive story for you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Another success story

IMG_5511.jpg
    Well, the 2ww was way to long to wait and we caved in tonight. At 5 days post 5 day transfer we got a BFP! I just spent the last 15 minutes bawling. So so happy.
    Last edited by faithandhopellove; 03-10-2015 at 23:03.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (05-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Faith .... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you. That 1st photograph of a positive is so special. Something we all want to so desperately see.. Exciting!!!!

I actually logged on to share our good news that we too finally had success & our baby girl was born 10 weeks ago! It's so surreal & my life of Ttc is finally over, the meds the pain & heartache, the time warp we are all in trying so desperately to achieve our dreams of a positive pregnancy test, a hb at 6weeks, healthy scans, a smooth pregnancy & a healthy miracle baby at the end of it. I never thought it would happen, I just kept going through the motions & throwing more money & drugs at it. But finally it did, it happened!! A miracle and I wish you all the same, that you will find success too. This was our last attempt. How many times do we hear that! Well I ended up been one of those 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sootymay For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (05-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations to both of you - Sooty so glad to hear your bundle has arrived x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (05-10-2015),sootymay  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news faith and hope!!! Congratulations! And sootymay, so nice to see you here briefly with your awesome, incredible news!!! xxx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PreciousHeart For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (11-10-2015),sootymay  (07-10-2015)