+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Faith xx I wish you all the best with your next cycle, all we can do is hope & pray that this is the one!
    Daisy leaf, sorry to hear that... Wishing you all the best on your next cycle. Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful Mama For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had mucous after the first shot and was worried it wasn't working. I also got it when I was on IVF ovulation supression drugs so I figured my body was fighting against the hormone change. However I was reading through my IVF info this week and saw that it is normal to do that on the IVF drugs so I am now thinking that it's probably the same with the zolodex.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

sootymay  (03-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sootymay,
    I have been noticing some whiter discharge & some mucus similar to ovulation... I have been worried aunt flow is on her way as I'm cramping a lot on the estrogen now too.
    I'm just wondering when to expect aunt flow to arrive? I go on Progesterone 3 times a day for a week before transfer & that has made me spot in the past. Gosh this process sucks!! Hope you are coping okay! :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful Mama For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm 30 and just been diagnosed with adno and endo . I've been TTC for a year. My first gyno who diagnosed me wants to put me on Syranel before IVF- to be honest I was never comfortable with this Dr as it always felt it was about $$$ to him. So I changed.

I'm happy with my current gyno, however he disagrees that adno causes infertilty and thinks Syranel is a bad idea !

I'm really confused! I'm about to start my first IVF cycle and to be honest don't know who to trust. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Ally. My FS believes that getting the adeno to reduce helps the chances of implantation. He has seen some research that indicates it works for endometriosis too. I have both so that's great for me. His approach is to either use zolodex or birth control pills to stop AF. Without the bleeding the endo/adeno reduces giving the embryo a better chance to implant.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ally,

I had a similar consultation stating that going on GnHRh is not going to make a difference. There are controversial results in many studies. So my consultant is not keen to put me on zoladex or Prostap. During my next cycle. I guess the whole ivf process is trial and error. Good luck with your journey and it is so nice to have some support with others who have adenomyosis.

Mercy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad to know there are so many ladies out there. I've felt so alone. I've never had a BFP. Just period after period every month. I'm never late- so I've never even had possible hope.

All my friends are telling me that I need to 'stop stressing' get off Dr google and it will happen. All of them are also pregnant it took them a whole 1-3 months and now I'm withdrawing from them... It's just been really upsetting. I'm glad to know I'm not alone.

I've never done IVF before- nor know anybody who has as all my friends are fertile cows ( I say that with love, hahaha) I would love any advise as what to expect......

Thank you so much ladies, I mean it!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bfp

So ladies,

I just got a BFP!!! Can't believe it!!

I'm not celebrating to much as I had very light period for 3 days ( when my period was due) I was really sick with a chest infection and started taking antibiotics and thought that threw things.

I still didn't get my period, so I thought I'd do a test ( expecting the same neg line) and I was blown away- I'm pregnant!!

I'm seeing my Dr tomorrow - I've peed on about 4 sticks and even one that tells you ( it's saying 2-3 weeks)

I'm hoping it's not ectopic - the thought of bleeding makes me scared.

I'll keep you girls posted!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AllyFunk For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allyfunk- Whoo hoo - Congratulations!! How is it all going

Hopeful Mamma & Faith - thank you. It seems to have cleared now and I had a BT to check my hormone levels, all was good. The hot flushes have gone now (in the 3rd month of zoladex) but the vacant brain is still missing in action !

Good luck everyone with where you're at on this journey.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this forum and have never posted on anything like this but I did come across this thread late last year when I was diagnosed with anendo and it helped me a lot, particuladly hearing success stories. I just wanted to say thank you, good luck and maybe share some insight into my successful long down reg cycle. I was on zoladex, syranel, prednisalone and then normal stims. We had tried ivf twice before I was diagnosed and both times bfn. But to our surprise we got out first ever bfp as result of the long down reg treatment, after 3 years of trying. I went through repromed and I am a huge believer in their approach to treatment, although somedays I felt like I was on every drug under the sun, I also experienced it all, hot flushes, mood swings, weight gain and the sads quite badly, but it was all 100% worth it, I'm now 17 weeks pregs. good luck to you all, I hope you all get your bfp's.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toots001 For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (10-11-2014),sootymay  (22-11-2014)