+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clinic and FS appointment this week was a little disappointing. Still going to be on the same stim instead of trying something new. No scan either. I guess the FS has done this before and is happy that it works. In any case I had my last Zolodex on Tuesday and start stimming on the 27th with 250 Gonal F.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Faith- I can see how that is frustrating. We go to these appts hoping for new info don't we & when it's just the same it can be disappointing . Hang on in there, you're right that they do know what they're doing 😮 you'll see my posts from last week when I was convinced they had me going for OPU too early but it was the best cycle in the end! & I tried to argue against thier advice!

Good luck with your next Stims.
    Was that 2 or 3 z for you? (Sorry I might have lost track from last posts slightly)

Sooty may, thanks for info re your treatment regime. I think it was
    Lucrin that I will be on after z. I am also trying to time FET , end of Jan would be best for me now but we'll see what plays out between now & then! Do you have your FET date booked? You have to organise with flights as well don't you?

I don't actually get much pain during my periods but do get some clots (sorry tmi)

I am also still looking very swollen & having to wear baggy tops! Sooty & faith, has the z helped with this aspect?!

Today I find out how many frozen embryos I will have . So far it's still looking good this cycle so am hoping it's good numbers 😊

What I did differently this cycle was take 22mg zinc & anecdotally I think it helped! I read about another lady who took it at age 42 & had vastly improved numbers of healthy embryos on the cycles she took it. I phoned the pharmacy to ask their advice & they said it would do no harm! I thought it was worth a try 😉

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daisy leaf For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (18-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I got 6 embryos suitable for pgs & freezing. 3x as many as last cycle. Now just have to hope that a few are healthy.

Saw the other FS today. I am now referred for MRI to check out adeno futher. He also said down reg time would likely only be 6 weeks! Much shorter than I thought!!

Hope you ladies are having a good week

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daisy leaf For This Useful Post:

faithandhopellove  (20-10-2014),sootymay  (25-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    6 weeks is better than 3 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have actually lost 7 kilos in the last 3 months so I am not sure if the flatter tummy is due to zolodex or weight loss. Either way I feel better about myself.
    It was the third shot for me. Now I'm just waiting until next week to start the stims. 6 days to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    First time blogger, long time reader!!
    I too am with you all on the IVF rollercoaster & have just been diagnosed with adenomyosis. Husband has sertoli-cell only syndrome, so we are using sperm donor. Have had 6 unsuccessful cycles, all with a with a & b grade embryos, it has been a long & emotional journey as I'm sure you can all relate!
    I have only just been diagnosed with adenomyosis through MRI (Laproscopy come back all clear) & I am 6 weeks in on Synarel spray & started HRT last week..... I have one frostie left & this will be the first cycle on the Synarel. I am told if lining is good we will implant mid November. This will be the 7th implantation & am praying for those two magic lines!!
    Much love to all the strong women out there putting themselves through this gruelling process. Good luck to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a turn around I have had. From my good looking numbers , sadly none of the embryos came back normal.
    Also had MRI and doesn't even look like I have adeno after all!!!!! I do have a very enlarged uterus but no thickening of the junctional zone which is the marker for adeno.

I have no idea what this means for my treatment plan yet. After a very emotional day & several chats with my clinic, I have immediately started next round of stims.
    I guess my case is no longer that relevant to this thread...
    I wish you all well in this difficult journey & will pop in to see how you are going x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that daisyleaf. I have never done pgd testing but had none grow past 8 cells on my second round. It was such a blow. Sending hugs your way. When you get your BFP in the future please visit this thread and let us know. Fx that the golden egg is in your next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful Mama View Post
    Hi ladies,
    First time blogger, long time reader!!
    I too am with you all on the IVF rollercoaster & have just been diagnosed with adenomyosis. Husband has sertoli-cell only syndrome, so we are using sperm donor. Have had 6 unsuccessful cycles, all with a with a & b grade embryos, it has been a long & emotional journey as I'm sure you can all relate!
    I have only just been diagnosed with adenomyosis through MRI (Laproscopy come back all clear) & I am 6 weeks in on Synarel spray & started HRT last week..... I have one frostie left & this will be the first cycle on the Synarel. I am told if lining is good we will implant mid November. This will be the 7th implantation & am praying for those two magic lines!!
    Much love to all the strong women out there putting themselves through this gruelling process. Good luck to you all xx
    Welcome Hopeful. Good luck with your next cycle. It sounds like you have had a rough journey so far. If I get some good embies from this round hopefully I will be transfering in November too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Daisy that is disappointing - so sorry to hear that. I'm glad you are able to go back into another cycle with no down time, I think that helps sometimes. Great news about your adenyo. Its good that they are using and MRI to monitor it - it sounds more through.

Faith – I’ve lost 9kg, but that I think is from Paleo eating… well I know the first 5kg in 3 weeks were. Maybe the z. has helped a bit too?Anyways, I’m not complaining as I needed to, after 2 rounds of HRT and immune treatment – steroids blew me up and finally its come off a year later when I changed my eating.

Welcome Hopeful – what a disappointing journey you have been on, I hope this next one is you.

This is TMI – but, as anyone that’s been down regging for 3 months, ever shown signs of ovulation mucas (sorry!) Its just that I’m in my 3rd month and the hot fushes have now disappeared and this week I’ve noticed this and thought, I hope the zoladex is still working?