+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by experience88 View Post
    hey everyone
    no one has posted in here for a while. i need to have a but of a whinge. FOB (DD and unborn baby) is moving interstate in a few weeks. i know he isnt my partner anyway, and only sees DD if i encourage (force) it but im utterly and completely pi**ed off that he is abandoning me while im pregnant for the second time. it is bringing back all the lonely feelings and im getting depressed and bitter and angry about being pregnant. maybe even regretful? i know it sounds ungrateful, but it is just how im feeling atm. i feel stuck and very unhappy.

Evening!!... It has been reakky quiet!!

Sorry you are having a bit of a crappy time at the moment experience 88... sometimes it just sucks that while your pregnant everything is put on hold but the other half is able to continue with their life as normal do what they like when they like. I think its normal to feel a bit down and bitter, it's not like the whole thing is a walk in the park

chin up hun hope u start feeling better soon

AFM- All is going pretty well sick of being preggas looking and feeling like a beached whale!

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kat - Ha! I can't wait to be pregnant looking...right now I'm in the unflattering stage 'is she or isn't she' stage. Hope that baby doesn't have sharp elbows!

Experience - Leaving the state for work? Seems a little pointed, leaving a baby and one on the way. You have every right to be very angry with him. How is the pregnancy going?

AFM - had a stupidly busy week and then spent far too much money in Doncaster buying things for Esme's new room. Not that we even have a house yet, but we will do, hopefully soon.

MamaKoala is offline Happy Mummy of 2 Big Boys and a Baby Girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,

experience - I have days where I can't stand FOB because I'm pg and alone again. But most days I'm ok because I acknowledge that there really wasn't any chance that we would be together at this stage and this wasn't in the plan. It still sucks but it makes my hurt manageable. I think I would be absolutely livid if he moved interstate. He is an excellent father to my other 3 and I can't see that ever happening without asking me to move too but I sometimes fear he will one day go back to the states and leave it all behind. Thankfully he's better off here and he couldn't afford to try and move two mother's and 8 children (yes he's a baby machine lol). Let yourself be angry, just don't let the anger consume you.

kat - the end is near(er). You wont be huge forever. I know that doesn't help but I tried

SPC - How fun planning Esme's room. I really wish we had a room for my princess. She still sleeps with me but we have plans to extend the house to fit her (and the baby) in. Just isn't going to happen for a couple of years
    I really want to put up some sort of whimsicle woodland theme wall stickers but I just don't have any wall space left in my room.

Everything is ok here. sickness has gone away a lot. I caved and bought some maternity clothes. some pants and some organic cotton underwear. The nursing tops are really nice with no padding (I have 8 with padding and I am nowhere near filling them out anymore). Room to grow but they don't look too big on me either. I was actually impressed with Target's maternity range in the city. Might go back and scout some more later on.

I'm so tired I think I need to hit the hay. Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by experience88 View Post
    hey everyone
    no one has posted in here for a while. i need to have a but of a whinge. FOB (DD and unborn baby) is moving interstate in a few weeks. i know he isnt my partner anyway, and only sees DD if i encourage (force) it but im utterly and completely pi**ed off that he is abandoning me while im pregnant for the second time. it is bringing back all the lonely feelings and im getting depressed and bitter and angry about being pregnant. maybe even regretful? i know it sounds ungrateful, but it is just how im feeling atm. i feel stuck and very unhappy.
    aww, that sucks I don't think you're being ungrateful, it's pretty understandable that you would feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by kat4 View Post
    Sorry you are having a bit of a crappy time at the moment experience 88... sometimes it just sucks that while your pregnant everything is put on hold but the other half is able to continue with their life as normal do what they like when they like. I think its normal to feel a bit down and bitter, it's not like the whole thing is a walk in the park
    I was thinking exactly that as I lay in bed ALL DAY yesterday, feeling sick, home alone Really sucked. I thought, gee I wonder what FOB is doing....probably out having fun with his friends He's a great guy and is treating me well, but it does suck that I have to go through the sh!tty side of pregnancy and his life pretty much stays as normal as it ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Singlepregnantchick View Post
    Kat - Ha! I can't wait to be pregnant looking...right now I'm in the unflattering stage 'is she or isn't she' stage. Hope that baby doesn't have sharp elbows!

Experience - Leaving the state for work? Seems a little pointed, leaving a baby and one on the way. You have every right to be very angry with him. How is the pregnancy going?

AFM - had a stupidly busy week and then spent far too much money in Doncaster buying things for Esme's new room. Not that we even have a house yet, but we will do, hopefully soon.
    I can't wait to have a bump either! I will probably pop much earlier with this one, I didn't show until after 20 weeks with DS.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaKoala View Post
    Everything is ok here. sickness has gone away a lot.
    Ohh, lucky you! Mine is just starting, it's awful! Oh well, potentially only just over a month to go before it eases.

AFM - Am feeling better right now, have to just eat small amounts regularly to keep the nausea at bay....which is so odd to me because normally when I have a tummy bug eating makes me feel worse! So I have to just get over that mindset and actually EAT when I feel ill.

Am going to inspect a villa unit that is up for private sale today. Dad is helping me with the deposit and he is keen on this one. It's a 2 bedroom unit, sort of bayside area of Melbourne, nice and close to family and coincidentally, FOB (and not too far from DS' dad too). I would so love it if this is the one, I could move into my own place really soon!

Have a great day all you single pregnant mummies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just saw this thread!
    Thought I'd introduce myself
    I'm 25 with a 6 year old and am 28 weeks pregnant tomorrow and just become a single mummy, with the FOB not wanting to be around.
    Am having a "fun" pregnancy. Nothing but tiredness, morning sickness, hurt burn, have had a hell of a tooth ache for a month, and dentist wont touch it till it doesnt hurt. To top it off, blood pressure is up a tad (my guess is stress) and am trying for a VBAC.
    Didn't find out if I was having a boy or a girl, was very tempted tho, would have made it easier picking names, with I still have no idea on! 12 weeks to go doesn't seem quick enough but at the same time its to quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mORNING Ladies!!

Sounds like everyone is going not too bed considering the heat and all the other stuff going on!!

Lg- How did u go with the unit?

Littlemiss- Glad you found this thread! big to u.. it's such a sucky time to break up with someone its just hard especially if you are not having an easy pregnancy- you are due not long after me!! make sure to take good care of yourself even though that can be difficult when u feel like crap/

AFM- I am on maternity leave now but I am finding it a bit boring not being at work full time and I still have 8 weeks to go (found out they are inducing me a week early).

Hope everyone had a fantastic week and stay healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    kat4 - no good with the unit, turns out it was under offer as of Saturday (grrr). Very annoying to waste my time. Oh well, the search continues.

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey.

Welcome littlemiss11, sounds like you need to relax, easier said than done I know. Massage? I swear by the $15 massage from the little places in shopping centres. Is FOB completely gone? I last saw my daughter's the day AF was due and I told him I was UTD. But he pays child support and causes no trouble. What about your 6 year old?

LG - bugger about that. Our house hunting is going nowhere either. It's so depressing what with the tick tick of pregnancy weeks passing by.

Kat4 - have you tried water aerobics? Dunk your bump! Enjoy your last few baby free weeks and sleep lots. I'd recommend induction acupuncture before the real thing - helped me get to 3cm at 38 weeks. Could feel it working.

AFM - so tired from long day at work and then looking at a rental. Zzzzzz

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPC, I'd love to find out more about that acupuncture closer to the end, I do NOT want to go 2 weeks over like I did with DS! I'll chat to you about it at the catch up or something.

As for the house hunting, got on dad's case tonight, said that I MUST be out of his house by September. He loves having us there, but I think he's realising that it can't last forever and I *need* my own place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pregnant Ladies!

I don't belong in this thread, but LG I do know a good accupuncturist in the Bayside suburbs, let me know if you want me to PM you details.

OGM