+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just popping in to say that my NT scan is tomorrow....rather excited! Will let you know how I go (or check out my preg diary as I'll update that some time by the end of tomorrow).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya

Nah not really ok, but its the right thing to do Believe me I really hate myself for it, but the circumstances just arent right... The father is being a total 'you know what' and I cant do this alone.... I just dont have the strength

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    Just popping in to say that my NT scan is tomorrow....rather excited! Will let you know how I go (or check out my preg diary as I'll update that some time by the end of tomorrow).
    Is FOB coming with you?

Been up again all night with Esme's cough and general narkiness. Saw GP today, prescribed some ventolin. Hopefully that'll help. Need sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Singlepregnantchick View Post
    Is FOB coming with you?

Been up again all night with Esme's cough and general narkiness. Saw GP today, prescribed some ventolin. Hopefully that'll help. Need sleep!
    Yes, FOB will definitely be there.

Poor little Esme, hope she feels better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Petty View Post
    Heya

Nah not really ok, but its the right thing to do Believe me I really hate myself for it, but the circumstances just arent right... The father is being a total 'you know what' and I cant do this alone.... I just dont have the strength

Thinking of you and of course you will still be supported, these are really hard decisions to make- just make sure it's a decision you can live with

Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    Gow did the scan go?? I loved my 12 week scan!

AFM- I am 34 weeks today but only 5 weeks to go ( having him 1 week early) have my ob appt today have been feeling heaps better so I 'm hoping that it's a good appt the last time I had one I ended up in hospital with high blood pressure!
    I have my antenatal classes over the next two weekends anf FOB is coming as he wants to be at the birth... we have been talking more lately which is nice but can't decide on a name for our bub... I have liked the same name the whole time iv'e been pregnant but he hates it!!

I hope everyone is doing well and looking after themselves and a big HI and welcome to all the newcomers!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

I haven't been on much lately, been a bit busy, I hope you are all well!

EXDP moved out last saturday, I don't know how I feel about it, I just kinda feel numb about it all, like I don't really care or something. I guess it makes it easier for me to move forward and get on with life a bit. He has DS on weekends (which is what we have arranged) so this weekend I'm child-free (yay for sleeping in!).

What is everyone else up to this weekend coming?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by medot View Post
    That's what I thought.

I also plan to pass on my own surname to my child when born. I don't see any point in giving my child the surname of someone who I am not married to, will not be involved in the childs life and He will not be on the birth certificate. Being a father requires more than just dna.

Thoughts &n heart go out to 'experience88'. I have been facing the decision myself. But at 33 and a body clock that has been ticking (nagging) at me for a few years now and the risk increasing for childbirth with age, I have decided to go ahead with the pregnancy and do this on my own. Certainly not a light hearted decision, nor an easy one. But is the right one for me.

To 'kat4' any kind of support would be a nice thing for us pregnant and single people. There is a fair bit of judgement towards us from people who don't even know the full circumstances of our situations... and probably never will. It would be nice to have others who understand to band together with. Not sure about facebook though, its very public.

p.s. Cheers to Hub Bub for providing such a great service and forum. I'm such a newby to all this!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to heregoes For This Useful Post:

Hollywood  (16-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, scan went great today, one very healthy bub here! Measured just one day later than EDD but I have 29 day cycles so I would have ovulated later. Anyway, so all is well and it was such a relief to see that all is well in there.

I applied for a rental property today, I really hope I get it!
    It's a bit old (as in original 1950s lol, even the kitchen, never EVER renovated), but I think I can tidy it up a bit, could even go to Ikea and buy some cheap window coverings (what is there is so crap). It has 3 big bedrooms, floorboards throughout and a HUUUUUGE backyard (like, if you owned the land you could build 3 townhouses on it). DS would love the backyard, it's awesome. So although some might think it's a bit of a dump, it's within my price range and pretty close to the city.

Morning/all day sickness has started to ease up *touches wood*, yay!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Widget  (17-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heregoes View Post
    Thoughts &n heart go out to 'experience88'. I have been facing the decision myself. But at 33 and a body clock that has been ticking (nagging) at me for a few years now and the risk increasing for childbirth with age, I have decided to go ahead with the pregnancy and do this on my own. Certainly not a light h
    thankyou but it is Petty who is not going through with the pregnancy. i am nearly 18weeks pregnant with my second.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 34 weeks pregnant and single since I was about 15 weeks I think it was.
    FOB lives in central Queensland and I live in Sydney.
    I was there for 5 months or so which was when I became pregnant.
    I was a single mum of two kids before I entered into a relationship with FOB. He isn't a bad guy, just things weren't working out for me at the time so I came back home to Sydney then told him it was over.
    He is coming down in less than 2 weeks to be here for the birth of the baby. I'm happy but at the same time I'm dreading it. He'll be here for 8 weeks and wants to give our relationship another go even talking about moving down here to be with me (but he has two sons up there he would have to leave ). He's still very much in love with me.
    I don't want to do jump back into a relationship with him right now because I don't exactly know how I feel about him.
    But it will be great to have his support because I'm very much alone. I have no family support atm.
    Last edited by kittykawaii; 19-03-2011 at 17:31.