+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    YAY petty, only a few days apart between us.

i hope i pop out soon!! i feel so bloated and gross and just feel fat rather than pregnant. its not much fun.

did any of you ladies go on a date when preg?? LOL ive been asked out on a date, he knows im pregnant too. but i think its a bit weird to be honest, im not sure if i could do it. he knows im not ready for any relationship, but cant help but think what it would be like to go on a pregnant date hahah.

experience - i never joined a playgroup when i had DD, because i was only 21 and felt like i would be frowned upob for having a new born and preg. however i was on anothe rparenting forum and i made some awesome friends that i met up with. maybe there are other single mums in here you could meet up with??

i really really want to meet up with other mums, im so over not having many friends anymore!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow. congratulations on all your pregnancies. my DD is 8 months old now, I;ve been single since she was conceived. I think it's great you can all be there for each other. Please don't take this the wrong way when I say, where were all the single pregnant ladies when I was pregnant?? i did the whole thing on my own and no-one ever posted responses to my posts on this topic. i think its great that you're all here to be a support. you really need it. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by redcrayongirl View Post
    wow. congratulations on all your pregnancies. my DD is 8 months old now, I;ve been single since she was conceived. I think it's great you can all be there for each other. Please don't take this the wrong way when I say, where were all the single pregnant ladies when I was pregnant?? i did the whole thing on my own and no-one ever posted responses to my posts on this topic. i think its great that you're all here to be a support. you really need it. :-)
    my DD is 8months too and ive been single since she was conceived. i guess i missed your posts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Welcome redcrayongirl and widget!

Quote Originally Posted by Singlepregnantchick View Post
    Evening!
    LG - counting down the days! Where are you having your scan?
    A place near home, and it's next Wednesday! Can't believe it's so soon! Am so excited.

I'm still at mum's resting up. Went a few days last week without vomiting, then I spent one night at home (Dad's) after dropping DS off at my ex's house, then went downhill from there. I had to go to Centrelink to sort out something and also to the Dr to get the blood test for my NT test, and had 2 bad days after that of vomiting and nausea. So I might stay a while longer at mum's where I can rest. My mum and stepdad are selling their produce at the Picnic Rock craft market today and I'm relaxing at their place all alone (DS still at his dad's). As long as I eat every couple of hours I seem to be able to keep the nausea at bay. I really hope I start to feel better soon. I'm 11w2d so hopefully I'll feel better in the next couple of weeks. I'm getting sick of just lying around watching TV.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redcrayongirl View Post

i was single and pregnant with my first DD and didnt have mum single mummy support either, my DD is 4 though, so it was a long time ago.

when i think about it, being single both pregnancys, i really kno whow to get knocked up by immature, non responsible males!!

Welcome Widget, housing is such a biatch to do, i have recently gone through housing and im still waiting. its a pain in the bum if its an emergency!!! hope it all gets sorted for you before your bubba is born.

Thanks
    Reviews
    experience88 - i have pmed you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya guys
    Just wanted to let you all know that I wont be having the baby As much as it cuts me up I thought Id let you all know.....

I hope I can still have your support

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Petty View Post
    Heya guys
    Just wanted to let you all know that I wont be having the baby As much as it cuts me up I thought Id let you all know.....

xoxo
    Oh no! Are you ok?

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heya guys

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya guys

xoxo
    ive had to make this difficult decision in the past. i know it's not easy. hope you're ok.