+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning everyone

Dating scan this afternoon Will finally make it real hey...

Enjoy your day xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hahah like a fart...i guess there was a bit of preassure there!! ohh i didnt know jeans west did maternity jeans?? thats pretty awesome.

YAY looking forward to hearing how it goes petty!!! goodluck hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning everyone

Dating scan this afternoon Will finally make it real hey...

Enjoy your day xo
    goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    how are is everyone and there bumps doing today??

im starting to feel a bit nauseous!! managed to get my 4yr old to sleep with me this arvo, hoped it would mak eme feel better, but not much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm doing well today, haven't vomited which is great, first day in a while that I haven't. I'm staying at my mum and stepdad's house, came here yesterday when I started to feel sick. I find it impossible to look after DS properly when I get like that so I come here and mum looks after me and helps with DS

Only 8 days til my NT scan! Woohoo!

Petty - how did you go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girlies

Had the scan today.. Im only 5.5 weeks... 2 Days out for seeing the heartbeat lol... So have to go back in 2 weeks for another one

Was soooo daunting, but all good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Due Date - 4th Nov

SPC is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2010- The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening!

Petty - was that about what you'd estimated? You and Princess are only a few days apart. We'll be able to put bets on who pops first.

LG - counting down the days! Where are you having your scan?

I finally booked in today and it went well. Measuring 17cm, which is perfect, heartbeat is good. Very busy day, quite exhausted now. Just waiting for Esme to go to sleep and I'll hop in the bath and have an early night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Everyone..

Wow it has been a busy lil place in here lately!!

Too tired to do personals, but have read along, sounds like everyone is doing well

I spent a bot of time in hospital last week with High blood pressure, but it's much better now that I am on medication... 6 Weeks to go for me and I tell u it can't come quick enough! Have seen FOB a few times and he came and spent time with mw while I was in hospital which was nice... very confused to how I feel though so very frustrating

Will pop back in tomorrow and do personals..

Take care everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LG View Post
    I'm doing well today, haven't vomited which is great, first day in a while that I haven't. I'm staying at my mum and stepdad's house, came here yesterday when I started to feel sick. I find it impossible to look after DS properly when I get like that so I come here and mum looks after me and helps with DS

Only 8 days til my NT scan! Woohoo!
    ive had times like that too, when i find it hard to look after DD because im so tired or (earlier on) feeling nauseas. this time around ive had really intense stretching pains, and having to carry DD around is my least favourite thing. i try and give her to my mum when possible. goodluck with your scan.

Quote Originally Posted by Petty View Post
    Hey Girlies

Had the scan today.. Im only 5.5 weeks... 2 Days out for seeing the heartbeat lol... So have to go back in 2 weeks for another one

Was soooo daunting, but all good
    yay for seeing your bub. i think ultrasounds are fun. ive had more this pregnancy than i did last time due to minor complication, which has now fixed itself. but i get excited if i get to go back in 2 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Singlepregnantchick View Post
    I finally booked in today and it went well. Measuring 17cm, which is perfect, heartbeat is good. Very busy day, quite exhausted now. Just waiting for Esme to go to sleep and I'll hop in the bath and have an early night.
    was that your 17 week scan? i think you're a week ahead of me. glad it went well. are you finding this pregnancy is going quicker because you have a child to look after? i cant believe i'm *nearly* half way through. it has flown by because instead of sitting around waiting for the baby, im busy with DD... and eating. lol

Quote Originally Posted by kat4 View Post
    I spent a bot of time in hospital last week with High blood pressure, but it's much better now that I am on medication... 6 Weeks to go for me and I tell u it can't come quick enough! Have seen FOB a few times and he came and spent time with mw while I was in hospital which was nice... very confused to how I feel though so very frustrating
    i havent spent time in hospital, but i imagine that wouldnt be very nice. 6 weeks to go!! scary/exciting stuff!! it's nice FOB came to spend time with you, but it can get so confusing. pregnancy hormones/instinct/biological urge/whatever can give you that warm fuzzy family feeling towards the father. not much to be done abt it, 8 months on and im still feeling it.

AFM- im going through shared care, so i have my first midwife and obstetrician appt. 16wks3days seems pretty late to have my first appointment, but they booked it in so yeah. the first meetings are usually long and painful lol. just sit and nod my head. not much else is new. feel like my stomach has really ballooned in the last week, i look more pregnant than i really am. FOB moved interstate a week ago, still feeling hurt and angry about it. im trying to find a playgroup, DD needs to play with other babies. anyone know of a good one in south east melbourne? ive been putting it off because im 22 and a single mum, pregnant with my second. dont know if i'll be able to relate to older married mums. maybe im just generalising