+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Talking Brisbane lesbian couple seeking sperm donor

We are a young lesbian couple looking to start a family asap.

We were unsuccessful with our last donation so we are starting the search once again for a genuine donor who would be willing to help, we would prefer limited contact with the donor as we had trouble with the last donor.

We are seeking a donor who is preferrably in the Brisbane area but we are willing to travel (within a 2 hour drive).

We do not require any parental or financial assistance from you but if insemination is sucessful and you would like updates this can be discussed.

Please note this will be a non-sexual donation, we have had a previous request like this and we will not reply to any requests of this nature.

We would prefer someone who is under 35 years of age with fair hair colour but we understand beggers can't be chosers

Thank you in anticipation of your reply.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls
    Have you tried the qld fertility group? They do iui using sperm donation. I have a few lesbian friends that have gone through them they have always been very happy with them and it allows you to buy a few straws so if you want kids with the same dad you can. Anyway worth a thought. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your advice, we will definitely look in to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a Brisbane sperm donor. Hit me up at brizmike@hotmail.com for more info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    checkout DIY-baby.com this is where I found my donor. He's fabulous. I had to speak to a lot of frogs before I found my prince lol. Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a handsome kiwi guy living in Brisbane. Email me on auck24@yahoo.com for more info about me.