Closed Thread
Page 150 of 177 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1765
    bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Californication View Post
    Thats ridiculous! EBay? Surely you can just buy a new remote??
    I tried eBay. They don't make the remote anymore, as of 5 years ago. A new one requires a conversion kit that is $700, plus needing to be fitted to the unit by a plumber/gas fitter and a sparky. With their call out fees I'm looking at about $1000, plus their hourly rate. It is a 15 year old unit. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Right- get a cup of tea- this is going to be long and I am going to sound liek I am still in bl00dy high school.

To the 'friend' who betrayed me....again- I'm done. It is O.V.E.R- NO more.

To the 'ex-friend'- we have not spoken for 18 months. yes I am aware that we were friends for 2 years BUT you did a lot of things that led me to decide to cut you out of my life.

1: you called my child a sh!thole when he was sleeping at your house. He layed awake ALL night worrying about that.

2: you called me a sh!t parent because i wouldn't 'get drunk and let my kids see me have fun'- that kids see me have plenty of fun, just not drunk.

3: you orchestrated a weekend away with our group of friends. Our whole group of friends. And didn't invite us- you b!tched about me all weekend long though.

4: you told me I was awful for judging your drinking. Yes, I DO judge when your 9 yr old is sobbing at you NOT to get drunk and you push them away and tell them to f**k off 'this is my holiday too'- Yep, I'm gunna call you on that.

5: you attempted to crack onto my husband. The fact that you were too drunk to remember is irrelevant.

There are MANY MANY more instances.

But dont you DARE, now, after all this time start txting me, calling and abusing me. Dont you intrude in my life- you do not deserve a place in it.

And when the principal of the school calls you up to talk about your sons behaviour don't dare blame the fact that I dont talk to you on your childs issues. I have never ever involved the children, I have NOTHING to do with you, and I like it that way. I
    Also, I'd appreciate if you'd quit telling people that you dont know what you did to me and that I stopped talking to you for no reason. I hate having to say...well 'she tried to f**k my husband so yeah that's why"- I'm sick of saying it and I imagine people are sick of hearing it. If you like? I can make a big *** banner and hang it on the fence outside school? Save us all a lot of time really. I wont protect you so when they ask and I'm honest- it just makes YOU look like a d!ck its been a LONG time, get over it.

I wish you'd build a bridge- then jump off it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roopee View Post
    Right- get a cup of tea- this is going to be long and I am going to sound liek I am still in bl00dy high school.

To the 'friend' who betrayed me....again- I'm done. It is O.V.E.R- NO more.

To the 'ex-friend'- we have not spoken for 18 months. yes I am aware that we were friends for 2 years BUT you did a lot of things that led me to decide to cut you out of my life.

1: you called my child a sh!thole when he was sleeping at your house. He layed awake ALL night worrying about that.

2: you called me a sh!t parent because i wouldn't 'get drunk and let my kids see me have fun'- that kids see me have plenty of fun, just not drunk.

3: you orchestrated a weekend away with our group of friends. Our whole group of friends. And didn't invite us- you b!tched about me all weekend long though.

4: you told me I was awful for judging your drinking. Yes, I DO judge when your 9 yr old is sobbing at you NOT to get drunk and you push them away and tell them to f**k off 'this is my holiday too'- Yep, I'm gunna call you on that.

5: you attempted to crack onto my husband. The fact that you were too drunk to remember is irrelevant.

There are MANY MANY more instances.

But dont you DARE, now, after all this time start txting me, calling and abusing me. Dont you intrude in my life- you do not deserve a place in it.

And when the principal of the school calls you up to talk about your sons behaviour don't dare blame the fact that I dont talk to you on your childs issues. I have never ever involved the children, I have NOTHING to do with you, and I like it that way. I
    Also, I'd appreciate if you'd quit telling people that you dont know what you did to me and that I stopped talking to you for no reason. I hate having to say...well 'she tried to f**k my husband so yeah that's why"- I'm sick of saying it and I imagine people are sick of hearing it. If you like? I can make a big *** banner and hang it on the fence outside school? Save us all a lot of time really. I wont protect you so when they ask and I'm honest- it just makes YOU look like a d!ck its been a LONG time, get over it.

I wish you'd build a bridge- then jump off it.
    Wow. Hugs. Some people there are no words for.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Myztiks#1Fan For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (26-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Roopee how awful for you and your family!!
    Unfortunately ppl like that dont seem to understand why ppl dont want their drama in their lives.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaC For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (26-11-2011)

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Roopee. My cousin recently decided to change her daughters' school to get away from a particular former friend. Drastic but she is hoping it will solve all sorts of problems as the hostility was trickling down to the kids.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bellalika For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roopee. Sounds like you are much better off without them in your life.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bellalika View Post
    It is going to cost over $1000 to fix the air con, just because the remote needs replacing. Guess I'll be sweltering this summer.
    Same! It's total crap! I'm so annoyed!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roopee, all I can say is some people are total sh!t and just dont care who they hurt in there quest to "have fun"
    Funny cause it never looks like fun to me!

Fighting for control over who's right... Predictive text or me!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FNT51 For This Useful Post:

Roopee  (27-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear sleep,
    I'm not asking for much here. If we can up the amount I can sleep in a night from 15-45 minutes to a regular amount, or atleast three hours even, thatd be great. Not much sleep since Monday is killing me. I can't eat due to exhaustion and I'm so hungry and while I do appreciate observing the little birds doing their thing of a morning, I'm sure they look just as pretty at 7am as they do at 5.

Yours sincerely,
    Jennaisme