Closed Thread
Page 146 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1765
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just had the absolute worst night's sleep *ever* and so did DH and now we need to survive the day :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    They freK me out too.my DP tries to convince me they won't hurt me, after all they are a "Hunts-man" not a "hunts-WOMAN". so not helpful!
    It was only a baby one so not huge huge but it scared me as it was still decently sized. I ended up boiling the jug and chucking the hot water on it. It died thank goodness but while i was boiling that jug i was worried it would move from my bathroom to elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    It was only a baby one so not huge huge but it scared me as it was still decently sized. I ended up boiling the jug and chucking the hot water on it. It died thank goodness but while i was boiling that jug i was worried it would move from my bathroom to elsewhere.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    I once had one in my bathroom years ago when I still lived in the flat near uni, alone. Anyway one morning I get up, go to the bathroom, go to get in the shower and there was a massive huntsman on the wall. Seriously it was the size of a bread and butter plate! Needless to say I screamed and tried calling anyone and everyone to come and get rid of the spider. (note my family lived about and hour and a half away) My DP said to me over the phone at about 5am through a very sleepy voice, "it's just a spider. Spray it and it'll die" so a sprayed it with half a tin of raid, it was now a white spider! I caught it in a large cup and slammed the cup on a plate upside down. I then placed the cup and plate on the dining table, a tin of tomatoes on top of the cup, a bucket over the whole lot, sprayed up into the bucket. Stuffed the spout with paper towel, used packing tape to seal it shut to the table, and then stacked all the tins and bottles from the pantry on top of the bucket to make sure it didn't escape.

I then went to uni, and then work and got home at about 11pm. DP was driving home from work too and I rang her in a panic. "OH MY FREAKING GOD IT'S ESCAPED" I squeal down the phone. It took a few minutes for the panic attack and room check to be over before DP stopped laughing so hard and told me she had gone to my house on her way to work to get rid of it for me! Mind you she resealed and restacked my trap so I couldn't tell a human had let it out!

Funny now. Definitely not funny then
    Last edited by catemer; 19-11-2011 at 19:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So dh... You expect me to work, take care of kids if I want to go to uni... When do you expect me to do it all?

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    dear bus company, you need to run *all* the buses on the timetable, not just every other one!

MuminMind is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Helpful Member, Member I'd Most Like To Meet, Most Community Minded Thread, Best Potential Moderator and Newbie of the Year Awards
    BH Advocate - PND & AND
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear DH. Considering that I wake you up from sleeping on the sofa every night, and ALWAYS turn your alarm clock to ensure that you get up for work, I would appreciate that you perhaps returned the favour on the ONE occasion I accidentally sleep in. I was really looking forward to going to the ABA group today, and only woke up when my friend knocked on the door to who was pick us up! Needless to say, we couldn't go.

I was up pretty much ALL NIGHT with both kids, and got no sleep, until I finally fell asleep at 6.30 in the morning. You later claimed that you could hear the alarm clock go off for ages. Gee, thank you for checking up on me then, and waking me up to hear if I was still going.

So today I have basically done nothing. As per usual.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sick of being down all the time. I need to do something to cheer me up. But with no friends and no money, that isn't going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. Ok. So down I don't think I can even cook tonight or drive home

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS... 5am is not a good time to wake :/

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Why have I not felt like cooking dinner the last few nights???? Maybe because i've had a migraine hormonal headache for the past two days!!!!! And I come home early from work sick with said headache and you ask me what I'm making for dinner?? F.Off!