+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah I got a CD but I can't see the pictures on it. I think I need the special xray software, there are lots of files but no picture files. Maybe they don't want people snooping

I am seeing my GP this afternoon to see what we have to do next

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Pumper!! Congrats again!! You can start to get a little excited now!! I can't wait for mine.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yeah definitely a bit excited now. It seems kinda real now LOL Even little miss is running around saying 'big sister'!

Do you have pics to show us Renoir?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I installed the software and managed to see the images. There are 29 of my ovaries and 2 blurry ones of bubba :|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies.

Sorry I've been a little MIA. Just been super tired.

Toshe-I feel like my scan is forever away as well. Just need to keep ourselves occupied until then!

Pippi-Glad acupuncture is working for your morning sickness! Might have to give it a try if mine gets bad. I will be going private. The FS I was seeing is also an ob so I think I will stick with him. The hospital and his office is less than 5 minutes from home which is handy!
    It's amazing the breakthroughs they are making with IVF!!!

Pumper-How exciting getting to see your little one up on screen and hear a heart beat!! Must have been a great feeling! Does it feel more real now??

Jacklicky-Glad to hear your 2nd line is still coming up!

Danni-Hooray for symptoms! It makes me feel better when I am experiencing some form of pregnancy symptom.

Highhopes-Hope the levels continue to rise on your next blood test and time passes quickly until your 1st scan! I am looking forward to mine!

Renoir-I am glad to hear everything is going well so far with your pregnancy.

AFM-feeling very emotional! I go from happy to sad to angry in minutes..poor DH! No real ms yet but my boobs are so sore! I have slept in my mat bra the past few nights to make myself more comfortable. Have been told about the mat sleep bras so think I will be investing in one of those very soon. Just under 2 weeks until my scan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Scan Dates

Pumpernickel - HB Scan 7th January
    Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)
    Highhopes - HB Scan 21 Jan
    Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 3rd September
    Highhopes - 6th September
    Toshe - 8th September

Just added your scan date Toshe and added Renoir to the due date list! Yell out if anyone else wants me to add them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What is a mat sleep bra? I have noticed that mine are more so during the night rather than during the day. Bizarre!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    What is a mat sleep bra? I have noticed that mine are more so during the night rather than during the day. Bizarre!!

They are more like a crop top so all soft which is nicer to sleep in than a normal mat bra with the clips and straps etc. I have been sleeping in my mat bras, and although its better than no bra at all, it still isn't extremely comfortable. I haven't figured out where to buy one yet though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just popping in really quickly on phone.

Renoir & Pumper - great news re your scans. Glad to hear that bubs are going well

Summa & Pippi - as far as sore bb's and sleeping I'd highly recommend Ambra bra/crop tops. They're not maternity bra's, but are ultra comfy, seamfree, wirefree and very supportive (for sleeping) but allow plenty if stretch to grow. I bought mine from Myer and they're well under $20 from memory. Just a warning though, they look teeny tiny on the hanger but stretch HEAPS.

Hope everyone else is traveling along well.

I've been MIA for a bit because MS has hit me pretty badly and left me feeling exhausted for most of the day. The stupid cold I picked up over Xmas has almost buggered off and I'm looking forward to swimming again which is supposed to help with MS. Just hope I can manage to find some energy to actually do it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats pumper that must have been so wonderful, and now it's so very real!!!