+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 44452535455 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

I'm still here but mainly on the FB group now. Any of us are free to join, do you use FB much?

MS hasn't started for me yet! Sometimes I'm a bit queasy and I almost threw up the other day but I've got off lightly so far.

My haematoma has all but gone and my amnio results came back clear

You aren't far away from feeling bubba!!! My baby feels like it's doing yoga in there. I started feeling movement a couple of weeks ago at about 15 weeks (you feel 2nd babies earlier apparently).

My next appt is at the hospital in about a month then I'll see the ob a wee while after that just after I have the morphology scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Glad to hear you and your bubs are traveling well! Must be getting exciting as they start to move!!

No good news from me. Waiting to see a new FS (was a 2 month wait) and that appointment is coming up next Friday. Not sure when we will get to do a FET though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck summa! You are gonna be in some great hands ♥♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys - which is the Facebookj page? Is it an IVF one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danni the FB page was set up by lovely BH lady haileesmummy. If you add her (Lesley Thompson) as a friend she can add you to the page. Be sure to add your BH name so she knows who you are. It's specifically for IVF bubs due July, August, September 2011. Hope to see you there. More details in July august September thread if you need them

AFM - I'm super excited to have OB appt next week. I haven't felt bubs move yet but that's because I have a low lying anterior placenta so probably won't be that lucky until the 24ish week apparently.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toshe For This Useful Post:

DanniS99  (20-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    It is good to see that things are traveling along nicely.

Highopes - I had a curette around six and a half weeks ago. Still waiting for AF.... As we are going away in two and a half weeks to London we won't have a transfer until May/June now. It seems so far away but the months are flying past atm.

I still think about being pregnant but I am trying really hard to be positive.... I have my ups and downs.

I wish you all the best of luck. I will pop in now and then to say hi and keep you up to date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Pipi - have a fab time in London - I went for a holiday there and LOVED it. Make sure you visit places like the Houses of parliament and the Tower of London and the Westminster type areas - stunning. The old buildings are gorgeous.

Looks like it takes the body a while to recover and get back on track after an M/C. The holiday in between may be just what you need.

Keep in touch xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Looks quiet in here... well, I suppose it's good that all of us are travelling well and not much concern to report.

Pippi
    - You should be back from London? Hope you enjoyed yourself and come back relax and re-energise for a new and good luck cycle.

Summa
    - Are you doin well? Any good news to share with us?

Pumper - How are you going? Didn't read your update on the amnio testing? How was it...

Toshe - How are you going there? How many weeks are you now? Surely can tell if you are having a boy or a girl by now

Kate - We are quite similar in our pregnancy timeframe... How are you? Feeling baby movements yet? I have been feelin bubba and it's amazing..

Dannis - Hope you are travelling well too...

AFM, I am 22W3d today.. Had our anatomy scan few weeks back and the 4D motion was truly unbelievable. My tears couldn't stop flowing as bubba seem so real and close. Oh.. I am having a baby boy !!! Exciting.. now busy picking names .
    Waiting for my next ob next week to see bubba again..
    Actually, can't wait to hold bubba in my arms.. less than 18 weeks to go

Appointments and Scans

Toshe - NT Scan 3 March (13 wks)
    Kate - 3rd OB 23rd March (18wks)
    Toshe -2nd OB 23 March (16 wks)
    DanniS99 - Morphology Scan 07 April (19 wks)
    Highhopes - OB 12th May (23 wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Highhopes - 4th September
    Toshe - 8th September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for a baby boy!! I am really happy for you highopes! I heard the. 4D scan are fantastic. Have you bought much furniture for the nursery?

I am going to be an aunty next week which is really exciting.....

Simon and I had a ball on our holiday but back and ready for a FET. I am due for AF next week, so fingers crossed that it comes as I am ready and raring to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Highhopes thanks for asking about me! A boy!!! Great news!!!

No good news yet unfortunately. We did our first FET last week with the new FS. BT is on the 12th May. We put back 2 embies. Keeping everything crossed that we get our BFP...

Hope the rest of you ladies and your bubs are doing well! xx