+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniS99 View Post
    Pumpernickel - what is a foetal heart monitor - how does it work? From what age does it pick up the heartbeat? How much is it? etc etc lol
    It's a little ultrasound type machine. You can hire them for about $45 a month or else fertility naturopath still has them on sale for $59. You also need to buy the gel which is about $9 I think. It says it picks up the heart beat from about 12 weeks and mine arrived just a couple of days short of me getting to 12 weeks so perfect timing. Sometimes I'm not sure if I am picking up the heart beat but I can definitely hear the placenta swooshing around so that's reassuring enough for me. My daughter just loves listening and she puts the pillow on the couch for me to lie down on LOL too cute.

I didn't get one last pregnancy but that one was totally smooth sailing and I really need a lot of reassurance for this one so just one little listen a day is keeping me much more relaxed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates

Pumpernickel - NT scan 11 Feb (12wks)
    DanniS99 - obs 14Feb 13 week scan 21 Feb
    Highhopes - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (12wks)
    Kate - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (13wks)
    Toshe - NT Scan 3 March (13 wks)
    Kate - 3rd OB 23rd March (18wks)
    Toshe -2nd OB 23 March (16 wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Highhopes - 4th September
    Toshe - 8th September

Just taking me out of this list.

I had a 'suction evacuation' on Tuesday....sounds gross.....but thats their version of a D&C....havent had much bleeding and am still feeling good (but I did take note of what Pippi said). I am looking forward to AF coming so I can get started again. I am hoping we are going to do another natural cycle in March (depending on when AF shows up).

I wish you guys all the best with the rest of your pregancies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    jack, gosh you'd think they could give it a better name Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Just sticking my head in to say hello to you all. Great to hear that the pregnant ladies are all doing well!!

Thinking of you Jack and Pippi. Lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - it was totally unexpected.... My FS did not prepare me for what happened. She said that I will get some bleeding for the next four to five days. But everyone is different I guess. I am actually glad that I had a heavy bleed as my body is starting to go back to normal. Fingers crossed that we both will have March cycles. Wouldn't it be funny if we had ET on the same day!!

Hi Summa Hope all is well. I have been thinking of you. When do you hope to have your next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Jacklicky - it was totally unexpected.... My FS did not prepare me for what happened. She said that I will get some bleeding for the next four to five days. But everyone is different I guess. I am actually glad that I had a heavy bleed as my body is starting to go back to normal. Fingers crossed that we both will have March cycles. Wouldn't it be funny if we had ET on the same day!!

Hi Summa Hope all is well. I have been thinking of you. When do you hope to have your next cycle?
    No idea at this stage when we will get to do a FET cycle. Still waiting for my first period since the miscarriage to happen. It's been a month now. No idea what my body is doing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is my biggest fear Summa! I have a feeling that my period won't come in time before we go O/S. With my luck it will come when I am O/S and I will have to wait again!! Arggghhh!! Why can't our bodies listen to our thinking.... Lol........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,

I don't know if this is much help but after my previous miscarriages I bleed for about 8-9 days after & didn't get a period for about 7-8 weeks. I know it's different for everyone but that was me. Some people get a period right away others can take up to 12 weeks.

I hope it doesn't take too long so you can try again

Toshe xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    They can give you something to bring on a period, maybe start the OCP for a bit then stop it or I think Provera is used. But I'm not sure how comfortable they'd be doing that considering the circumstances, it might be best for it to happen naturally.

Having said that however, if you're particularly keen to get a cycle in before you go away, there is no harm in asking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Appointments and Scans

Pumpernickel - 1st Hospital Midwife Appt 14 Feb (12w3d)
    Pumpernickel - 2nd OP (BP check mainly) 16 Feb (12w5d)
    DanniS99 - obs 14Feb 13 week scan 21 Feb
    Highhopes - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (12wks)
    Kate - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (13wks)
    Toshe - NT Scan 3 March (13 wks)
    Kate - 3rd OB 23rd March (18wks)
    Toshe -2nd OB 23 March (16 wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Highhopes - 4th September
    Toshe - 8th September

I changed the top heading to Appointments and Scans instead of just scans, is that ok with everyone else?

We are down to 6 BFP's