+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday.

Pippi -I hope everything is going well for you today hun.

Pumper - any new s on when you can get home after Cyclone Yasi. I hope there is no damage when you do get home.
    AFM – The baby is really kicking my butt lately. The morning sickness is crazy!!! I must say I have had a few vomit free days but unfortunately the naesea without relief seems to be worse. The only good thing about it is that it is a constant reminder that I am pregnant!! I have started wearing the acupressure bands which seem to stop the vomit but not the sick feeling. I am also still constipated although this has eased in the last few days. My boobs are a little sore again today but they have been fine for the past week. And the tiredness in undescriable. I know everyone says you are really tired in the 1st trimester but seriously...I feel like going straight back to bed as soon as I get up in the morning. I have been so lazy lately as soon as I get home from work I just lay on the couch in the a/c napping. My poor puppy dog hasn’t been for a walk in over a week. I have done no exercise and starting to feel ‘frumpy’. I tried to find some pregnancy yoga or pilates in my area but no luck yet – is anyone still going to the gym? I really need to do something as I think this is why I am so tired but I’m nervous as I don’t want to do anything that could put my baby at risk. Suggestions would be welcomed J
    Toshe

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=DanniS99;5546140]
    Scan Dates

Pumpernickel - NT scan 11 Feb (12wks)
    DanniS99 - obs 14Feb 13 week scan 21 Feb
    Highhopes - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (12wks)
    Kate - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (13wks)
    Toshe - NT Scan 3 March (13 wks)
    Kate - 3rd OB 23rd March (18wks)
    Toshe -2nd OB 23 March (16 wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August
    Kate - 29th August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Highhopes - 4th September
    Toshe - 8th September
    Jacklicky - 15 September

Just updating NT scan & OB dates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pumper - you are under a general with a curette. The procedure is straight forward and you are only asleep for half an hr. The doc used a drip to put me to sleep and OMG I was almost in tears as I felt it go up my vein and it was sooo painful. I was also upset with having the curette. Luckily I had a lovely nurse who held my hand. She had a look of sympathy on her face. When I get my next period I can prepare for another transfer. So hopefully around 7 weeks time. Fingers crossed I will get my period in 4 to 5 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Pumper - you are under a general with a curette. The procedure is straight forward and you are only asleep for half an hr. The doc used a drip to put me to sleep and OMG I was almost in tears as I felt it go up my vein and it was sooo painful. I was also upset with having the curette. Luckily I had a lovely nurse who held my hand. She had a look of sympathy on her face. When I get my next period I can prepare for another transfer. So hopefully around 7 weeks time. Fingers crossed I will get my period in 4 to 5 weeks!!
    I have been wondering how it went over the last few days, Pippi and you have already had it - for some reason I thought this was past history. (Sorry) How do you feel now, Pippi? Ok? Did hubby go along? Feel for you as it must be a very different feeling to have to process. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure if this thread is still going or not?

My update is that I had my 12 week NT scan yesterday which showed a very wriggly thumbsucking bubba. Still a bit of blood in my uterus but the sonographer said it's well away from the placenta. I don't get the official results until Wednesday when I see the ob and I have my first hospital midwife appointment tomorrow. Have to take miss 3.5 with me and the appointment is supposed to go for 1.5hours so that's going to be a huge amount of fun

It still amazes me that we have gotten this far after all the hurdles we've been through and to think that we should have a bubba in our arms in 5.5 months is utterly astounding. I have so much to do before then! A nursery to fit out, a whole semester of uni to do, plus I didn't end up quitting work so that's gotta fit in there somewhere too

I hope that everyone else is going along ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pUmpernickel- I was wondering where everyone was too and was going to write a message too.

I have my first obs apt tomorrow where I will be 11.5 (or so) weeks. Will he do any kind of scan etc to confirm its still there and growing? I will I have to wait till the following week where they do the scan and screening?

I've had the pleasure of an extrememly sensitive tummy for the last two weeks and Ihave become quite thin. I worry what dehydration may do to the baby.

Pumpernickel- great news about your wriggly scan yesterday. Sounds like things have settled down for you after a rocky start. Nice work..

What's everyone else doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here too. I haven't posted much as I don't really have any news atm, I'm just plodding along.

Great news about scan pumper how exciting for you.

I'm not sure what will happen at OB appt Danni. Mine isn't until 23 march so I still have a LONG wait!

AFM - I'm 10 weeks 3 days & still getting some ms but otherwise ok. Just so very tired

Thanks
    Reviews
    danni, my first obs appt he did a quick scan to show me bubba and the heart beat. I think most obs do a scan at every appt (my last one did anyway and it looks like this one will too), just a quick one for reassurance I guess. Then he took down all the my history and since I had such huge issues with my daughter's birth he is requesting my records from my first ob.

just try to keep your fluids up, i wouldn't be so concerned with it being just water, try juice, cordial, anything really. I think the fluid itself is more important than trying to keep it to water.

toshe, it's great you're still going along well. Slow and steady wins the race

AGM, The blood that's still in my uterus worries me and I think I'll still wear a pad every time I go out of the house 'just in case'. When it releases it seems to gush so that would be an absolute nightmare, specially if I'm at uni when it happens.

I still don't have any symptoms so I'm always surprised when I see the bubba in there on the scan. I bought a fetal heart rate monitor so I have a quick listen every morning again just for reassurance. I bet my morning sickness will start at about 17 weeks again. Time will tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumpernickel - what is a foetal heart monitor - how does it work? From what age does it pick up the heartbeat? How much is it? etc etc lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniS99 View Post
    I have been wondering how it went over the last few days, Pippi and you have already had it - for some reason I thought this was past history. (Sorry) How do you feel now, Pippi? Ok? Did hubby go along? Feel for you as it must be a very different feeling to have to process. xxx
    Hi danni - I have had bleeding for about five days and at 5am this morning I woke up in a lot of pain and really heavy bleeding / clotting. The timing could have been better!! Lol..... So I am very tired today but my body is cleaning itself out which is good so I can move on. Emotionally, yesterday was the first day I didn't have a tear. I am ready to move on and look forward to my next cycle. I wonder if my hormone levels have dropped to 0 and that is why I have had the heavy bleeding and emotionally I am better. Who knows!!
    I went to personal training last Friday and when I started running it really agrivated my uterus and ovaries. I was in quite a bit of pain and had to stop running. I was fine during the day though.

I am glad that everyone is having smooth pregnancies so far.