+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    to Toshe. Well done that bubba is doing well.
    Wishing you a smooth 7/8 months ahead and a healthy pregnancy !!

Jacklicky - Oooooo dear... We were all hoping and wishing for the best for you. How could that happened? I am sorry to hear that. Hopefully you are feeling ok now. Wishing you lotsa for the next cycle.

Pippi - Oh dear, all the pregnancy symptoms but .... Hope things will go well with you soon too. You have been through this nasty situation for awhile now. Lotsa to you too for the next cycle.

Pumper - for a good one yesterday. I think you should not work. Not worth the risk. I wish I could stop work too but can't as I just started this new position. Signed my contract before going through IVF.

Liney - Weird that when we want AF, it's playing mind games with us. Maybe you conceived naturally and HPT is too early to show any signs. Who knows but

Summa - Wishing you all the for your next cycle too. Remember to update us

AFM, nothing much to report. Waiting eagerly for my 12 Weeks to come. I am on 9 Weeks and 2 days today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Toshe!! yeehaa!!

Well I was going to resign today BUT everything changed this morning. We are right in the eye of cyclone Yasi so I thought resigning is the last thing I need to be worrying about right now.

We are as prepared as we can be, just need to tape the windows but then it's a waiting game.

As long as we have power I will keep you updated.

Positive side: I am not worried about the pregnancy anymore
    Last edited by pumpernickel; 01-02-2011 at 16:45. Reason: stoopid spelling :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    pumper...good luck for the cyclne.Looks a bit scary. Will be thinking of you.

afm..still waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls - anything going on today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Since we live in the very northern beaches we have been evacuated. Instead of going to an evacuation centre we drove all night down to Brisbane to be with my family. We'll head home on Sunday. There are no hospitals open in Cairns anymore and it kinda freaked me out a bit especially with all my issues.

Whether we have a home to go back to or not remains to be seen but it doesn't matter we have our important people and important documents with us. Everything will be ok

I won't be online much for obvious reasons but wanted to update you all and wish everyone luck with any appointments and scans coming up.

Just heard the premier saying that Cairns loses power they have no idea or plan for when it will be back on. In that case we could be here a lot longer

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone,

It's a bit quiet here. Probably everyone is travelling well / OK so far.

Pumper - Hopefully everything will be fine when you go home. Saw in the news that Yasi has caused big damage

Thought I'll start the conversation again.
    There was a Baby R Us sales yesterday here in WA. DH and I went to scout ard the prices and stuffs. Not cheap but we got a bargain on a baby car seat.
    This is our first furniture for the lil one Sooo exciting. Although I thought only buy stuffs for bubba once past the 12 Week mark but just too tempting when we are there. It's a Go Safe Transverse Convertible Car Seat for only $112. Bargain...
    I will be 10 Weeks this Sunday. So, hopefully everything will go well...
    Anyone brought any baby stuffs yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Just thought I would let you know that I am booked in for a curette tomorrow (Sat). I have been a little sad today but it is closure for us. And we can look forward to our next cycle.

I just want to say thank you for all your support. It has meant a lot to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Hi ladies!

Just thought I would let you know that I am booked in for a curette tomorrow (Sat). I have been a little sad today but it is closure for us. And we can look forward to our next cycle.

I just want to say thank you for all your support. It has meant a lot to me.
    Will be thinking of you tomorrow Pippi. Lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow Pippi. I'm glad this nightmare will soon come to an end for you so you can continue to focus on your goal of becoming parents. You will be great, stay positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Highopes - glad that everything is going well for you and you are having fun shopping. It's funny but we haven't got that bug yet. Maybe it's because the wedding is coming up in two months and that is our focus. I know I am waiting till after the honeymoon to enjoy the baby stuff. One project at a time

Pipi - what is involved with the curette? Is it under any kind of sedation? I guess you are a little nervous. But I am sure all will turn out ok xxxx

Toshe, Summa, LineyB, Pumpernickel, Renoir (anyone else?) Hello and I hope things are relaxing for you this weekend. Personally I am thrilled as Adelaide has finally cooled down.