+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jack, did they see anything at all on ultrasound?

Thanks
    Reviews
    pumper, basically exactly what we saw a week ago was still there....just the pregancy sack itself but nothing else that I could see and the FS was just looking for a HB and didnt really say much else about it except to point out the pregancy and the lack of heartbeat.

Highhopes, A dilatation and curettage (D&C) is an operation performed on women to scrape away the womb lining. Basically what they do when you have a missed miscarriage...

Thanks Summa, I am positive it will happen for us....just not this time.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    finally heard back from the nurse. I don't know whether to be angry or not. Last week my result was 1681 not 10681. The nurse read out each digit. 1 - 0 - 6 - 8 - 1. The nurse I spoke to today couldn't understand why I had to go for a third BT. Argggghhhhh.
    As expected my hormone levels have gone up to over 2000. I can't remember the exact number as my mind was racing. But it not going up fast enough. So I will be calling the FS demanding action!!
    I have a feeling that I will be booking in a D&C. I just want this heartache to be over as my (.)(.) are really sore, feeling sick and my belly is sticking out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pipi and Jacklicky - I can't believe your bad luck!

Jacklicky - I was convinced you were just looking for the HB too early but your gut instinct was right. So sorry you have gone through weeks of this to no avail.

And pipi - all those ups and downs and not knowing - all for nothing too. Very sad for you.

On a positive note - I guess it means you CAN get pregnant. This is not necessarily inidicative of any problems with you guys. The stats of miscarrying in the first 8 weeks is 1 in 4.

All the best and many hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumpernickel - what happened with you today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Jack and Pippi, I'm so sorry. I wish I could say something to make it better but I know I can't so please just know you are both in my thoughts.

afm, today was a surprisingly good news day. The obstetrician was really quite pleasant (despite having the voice of a mouse lol) and really didn't think too much of the bleeding. The scan showed there was still a small amount of blood in my uterus but he wasn't concerned at all and there is a strong heartbeat and bub is measuring right on target. I have my hospital info pack as my "homework". The only problem is instead of a month for my next appt it will be in two weeks as my BP is getting higher already and he wants to get that sorted asap which is wonderful as my previous ob didn't pay any attention to it and it ended in all sorts of problems.

I am still putting myself on rest rest rest until all that blood is gone. I'm going to talk to work tomorrow about what to do as I am obviously doing too much there as both bleeds have been the day after work only to heal within a few days. Is it worth me stopping work? I feel like I should. We have worked damn hard for this pregnancy and I don't want to jeopardise it any further. What do you all think? Like I said I am not financially any better off and it's stressing me out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pippi sending some your way too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack & Pippi - I'm heartbroken for you both. You have had to face so many challenges up to this point and you are both superwoman. Please know I'm thinking of you in this difficult time and hoping you don't have to make too many more difficult decisions.

Pumper - I'm glad things went well for you today and bubs is hanging on tightly. It's great you have found an OB who seems to be taking good care of you now. It's hard for me to comment either way on stopping work -but you have worked really hard to get to this point and if it makes no difference financially I'd have to say my vote is to go with what's going to keep you sanest.

AFM - I have my original HB scan with FS tomorrow at 11.50. I hope it all goes well

Thanks
    Reviews
    pumper..so glad to hear that everything is ok and that bub is on target. I think you need to do what is best for you and bub and if you feel that work is causing the stress and you dont need to do it financially then maybe you should stop and enjoy the pregnancy.

Jack and pippi...hugs and best wishes to both of you. Stay strong. Your time will come. Pippi..from memory you have a great holiday coming up..use that time to relax and forget about things for a while.

AFM..still waiting for March 16 to arrive. My current cycle is messing with my head. I average a 26 day cycle and today I am on day 32 which is equal to my longest period last Feb. Keep getting the feeling that it is coming but alas no. Have done two hpts and both negative. Lucky I am not waiting for it to start treatment or anything.

Liney

Thanks
    Reviews
    USS today went well. Bub is measuring 8 weeks 5 days & we saw the HB