+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sunday everyone,

Pippi - I hope Monday will shed some light and stay strong there dear...

Jackylicky - Same for you, for Monday and I had a good feeling that everything is well and fine there for you Let us know how u went.

Dannis - Wow, didn't take metamucil and still doing well Without my benefibre, I'll be screaming in the loo

Pumper - Oh dear, over 6cm.... surely it's this that's causing all the stress. Don't worry, several scans and BT proves bub is still doing well. AFM, my left ovaries is 5 x 7.8cm = + other big follicles .Oh my.. you are only about 1/2 weeks ahead of me. I am a lil and hopefully no bleeding for me in the next few days/weeks. I am just hoping hard and praying that the size will subside but not sure how to help it. Obs did said to me during my first visit and referring it to 'cycst' due to OHSS... he said if I have sharp pain or bleeding MUST see him. Oh, he's probably preparing me for the worst. please please please... do not cause me any problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - fingers crossed you get to hear HB tomorrow hun.

Pumper & Highhopes - I hear you on the enlarged ovaries situation. Last week my left was still measuring over 7cm & right over 8cm. I am pleased to say however (aside from bloating) I no longer have any symptoms from OHSS.

Pippi - how long till you know what's going on?

A big hello to everyone else.

AFM - I'm having a very lazy Sunday. The psyllium husk doesn't seem to be doing a very good job & I have some wind pains. For the past 2 days m/s has subsided to just nausea not actually being sick, but I think it's worse because at least the feeling goes away after vomiting and at the moment I just can't seem to get any relief. I know this is bad and I said I'd be waiting till the 'safe' zone before buying any baby stuff but my friend had a baby girl on Thursday and while I was out shopping for a present I saw the cutest unisex bunnikins gear on sale. And I bought a sheet set, hooded towel, Muslim wraps, bibs & 2 suits for $100

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just want to say good luck to everyone with their various appointments tomorrow.

I'm seeing the ob for the first time. I suspect they'll do the pee test. I sure hope it doesn't test sugar, I've just eaten almost a million honey joys I'm kinda confident there will be a heartbeat but I just don't know what he'll say about the bleed and the prognosis of miscarriage. I still have no symptoms apart from hairloss but I'm accepting that that's just the way pregnancy is for me...at least until later on I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Pumpernickel and Jack!! Keep us posted
    I am very curious to know what actually happened with your body, Pumper.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I will be having my BT this morning to check hormone levels. I am popping into work after to take my mind off things. I am officially back tomorrow.

Goodluck Jack and Pumper. I will be thinking of you both!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well no miracle here. Still no heartbeat so its over for us. go back Sat with DH to decide what to do from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh crap crap crap Jack. I am so so sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Im home now.....but Im OK. I kinda accepted it last week that it wasn't viable but was really I was hoping I was wrong but I just didn't feel like it was.... I think he wants to do one more scan on Saturday but I will be 8wks by then....but at 7wks4days we should have seen something.

As I havent had any bleeding Im also not holding out much hope that I will MC naturally so I assume he will suggest a D&C and then god knows how many months off before we can start again.....

Now I just want it over so I can move on....

Goodluck to everyone else with appointments today....Hope you all get much better news than I did!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Sending you a million Jack. I am so so sorry to hear this sad news. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear Jacklicky .... Arrgghh, this is unfair !
    As much as we all felt for you, please stay strong. It's tough times but you will come out brighter on the other side soon.

By the way, Sorry.. what is a D & C? I can't seem to find out what it meant?