+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - doing pretty well here, insanely sleepy though . Might go and get my iron levels checked because this is really starting to get beyond a joke. I just want to sleep all day long! You are sooooo lucky to not get any gross-ness from pessaries and crinone. How long till your next scan?

Pumper - I agree with Jack, Dr Google can be your worst enemy! You know there was blood in your uterus, and it had to go somewhere whether absorbed or flushed out - so I'd say that's much more likely to be the cause than the placenta tearing away. And particularly because it just sort of came in a gush and then stopped. Make sure you take it super easy at work today though.

AFM - feeling tired and gross today. Had gone almost a week without actually (just nausea) but it hit again with a vengeance last night. I've made an appointment for another scan next Wednesday. Not entirely necessary, but I figure seeings FS requested it I may as well get it done - even though OB was able to check on the couple of things FS was concerned about. At least that way FS has the report for her files - and it gives me another opportunity to make sure bub is still alive and well. I know that's pretty silly of me seeings everything was fine last week, but my next OB appointment just seems sooooo long away (23rd Feb).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Take it easy Pumper....there are more improtant things in life than work!

Katiee, Im exhaused all the time. Sometimes Ill lie down and just end up falling alseep even when i dont think Im that tired. Yeah I read so many stories about the 'discharge' from the prog support but so far so good for me! My scan in on Monday. Going on my own again...not sure how I feel about it all but nothing is going to change the outcome so Im trying to be positive. I still feel very pregnant but then that really doesnt tell anyone much!

I think if you are going to see your fs/ob/gp whatever you might as well get a scan if you want one. My GP always got the doppler out to find the hb everytime I went for a checkup....I wouldnt get a scan but thats just cause I hate them and refuse to get them done unless I have too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Jus thought I would pop in and say hello! I hope everything goes smoothly for Pumper and Jacklicky!! Women go through so much in life, but that is what makes us stronger!!

I hope everyone else is having a smoothly pregnancy and all your ob's apponitments are going well.

I am still yet to miscarry. I have a funny feeling when I go for my blood test next Monday that my levels will rise again. I am still discharging a lot of CM and my boobs are not going down. When my DH hugs me they feel a little tender. It is so hard to go through the pregnancy motions when there is a possibility that I may have to terminate or wait until I miscarry. If my levels do rise quite a bit on Monday I will ask for another U/S. To see if there is a heartbeat. According to the last u/s I should be measuring six and a half weeks next Monday but according to schedule I should be nine weeks.

A couple of people have mentioned that maybe I have conceived naturally after ET.... Hah wouldn't that be funny!! Highly unlikely though.....

Hope you don't mind if I keep in touch. I am off to my mum's today as I am a little emotional and down. If anyone gives me a hug today I will most prob cry! It could be the hormones sending me crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pippi always good to hear from you

I can only imagine how difficult it must be, having been stuck in limbo land for so long. Will definitely be interesting to see what your levels are like next week. It'd be fantastic if you did have a little miracle that snuck in - as you say, could be unlikely but I'm sure there are stranger things that have happened! Good idea to see your mum if you're feeling emotional and a bit down, and maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to have a good big cry. Physically letting go of some of the emotion could make you feel a whole lot better.

Sending lots of your way, and have everything crossed that you'll have some answers soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Oh dear, what a drama this morning for you - Pumper. I do hope this is the last lot of blood and bub is tugged in safely. You at work ? Please take good care of yourself. When is your appointment with the doctors next?
    Lotsa and everything will be fine.

Jacklicky - I don't have much discharge when I was on Crinone but when you actually look clearly 'down there' it's the clots thats a lil bit gross. *sorry a bit disgusting* I am not on any progesterone anymore.. Thank goodness but still on Clexane injections. Absolutely hate this needle - it stings big time..

Katie - I am tired most of the time too. Yesterday, being Australia Day.. suppose to go watch some fireworks with friends but I just couldn't get myself to do it. I just stayed at home the whole day with DH.

Pippi - Of cos we don't mind your updates dear we miss not having you here. Things haven't been great for you.. just remember that you are getting much stronger each time. I hope everything will be going smoothly from here on and lotsa for you.

AFM, I just got my last blood from the fertility clinic. They will be releasing me to my obs now. Wow, feels different. Thank goodness my Obs is very mindful and he is seeing me straight after clinic release me. So my Obs appointment will be in the next 2.5 hrs.. First one, nervous and hopefully everything will be good. Lookin forward to see bub again in the ultrasound and I will not forget to ask for the picture this time. Brought my camera too just incase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm a 1/4 of the way there. 10 weeks today. Still very exciting but my anxiety levels are ever high.
    I have been following this thread.
    Sorry to hear about the losses of a few and continually amazed at the stories of those still going.
    I have my antenatal appointment on Monday at the hospital. Then my first OB appointment on Friday.
    Constantly telling bub to hang in there.
    Good luck to everyone.
    Renae

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, I'm also not convinced that it's all over for you yet either. From just one of my scans the measurements varied by .5cm. At such an early age it's so easy for them to get it wrong. Let's see how you go at your next appointment. This path is so hard and I think we are always guarding our emotions.

Renoir, lovely to see you again. Glad to hear you're going along smoothly. I think it will seem more real when you get to your ob appt on Friday!

Highhopes, how did you go at the ob?

AFM, yeah I went to work. I'm such an idiot. I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment. I just don't know what to do. How do you just give up work? I don't really have to work, I'm just doing it for the experience (it's related to what I'm studying) and we're not any better off financially. I would be letting some really nice people down and I only started there in November

To make things even more fantastic, my sister informs me today that they are going to try for another bubba next month (they have a 3month old) so she'll likely be due later this year - they fell pregnant first month trying of course. They have no clue what it's like for us. I feel crushed along with so many other emotions I just want to curl up and hibernate for the next 30 weeks. I don't want to deal with anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies.

Just wanted to pop in and send lots of

I hope that is the end of the bleeding and your little one is still safe and sound. How are you feeling today?

to everyone else. Been following along and glad to hear you are all still travelling well.

I am going ok. DH and I have decided to try a new doctor and clinic in Brisbane (we are on the Sunshine Coast) which means about an hour travelling but hoping that I will get more support and more monitoring (which I feel my doctor/clinic didn't provide once I got my BFP). There is a 2 month wait to get an appointment with this doctor so I have booked in for the end of March. Figure it gives my body a chance to recover and get back to normal cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ****Lurker Alert****

Hi Ladies,

I have been following your stories for quite some time, to those who have experienced major hurdles with their pregnancies and glad to hear that the rest of you are going ok.

I am in the IVF bubs due july/august/september thread......Some of you are already in there but i encourage you all to come in and join the group there, that way you will get more support etc as well as meeting more people due around the same time.......Goodluck to you all and you know where we are if you wish to come in and join!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pumper - I understand your emotions especially when your sister tells you she will start trying and can usually get it in an instant. My sister now have 4 kids and the 2nd,3rd and 4th are accidents.... And here we are trying soooooooooooooooooo hard to get our 1st. It's not fair but just remember that you are also preggy now with a beautiful bub. Think positive that bubba is hangin on tightly there and will bring some joy soon.

Summar - this new clinic will bring new hope and gives you a BFP on the first go !!

AFM, my first Obs visit is fantastic. He is really nice although I didn't quite like his receptionist. Actually I find her rude. Not a nice person to deal with when we think this is a beautiful moment for us.
    Anyhow, bubba is 8 Weeks 4 days today measuring at 2.3cm and still have heartbeat. Obs said my ovaries are still enlarged - yup, mild OHSS for me still and possible of cyst growth. Oh dear. Really hope my OHSS will subside and everything will be well. My next visit with him will be Week 12.

Haven't seen our roll call for a while - pls update if I pick the not updated one

Scan Dates

Renoirxx- 1stHB scan 4th jan(6w5d)2ndHb scan 13th jan(8w)

DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan (7w6d)
    Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)

Pumpernickel - 1st Ob 31 Jan
    Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)
    Pumpernickel - NT scan 11 Feb (12wks)

DanniS99 - obs 14Feb 13 week scan 21 Feb

Highhopes - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (12wks)
    Kate - 2nd OB 23rd Feb (13wks)
    Kate - 3rd OB 23rd March (18wks)

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August