+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah it was fine pumper...do you normally get any 'discharge' with them? I havent noticed with my one that Ive done but just wanted to be prepared!

Nope no work for me today. We are having a BBQ with just family and a couple of friends....The weather is a bit crap here at the moment so I hope it improves.

I went to the gym last night and boy I am hurting (muscles not anything else) today....I havent been really lazy at going so I need to get back into it. Will be easier when DH's son goes home at the end of the week and I dont have to worry about getting home......

Anyhow Happy Australia Day.....I better get up and start cleaning as people are going to be here in an hour....

Thanks
    Reviews
    it depends which pessaries you have as to how icky it gets down there. The crinone is disgusting and clumps up requiring a clean out every so often. The progesterone which I'm on are oil based bullet type things which just make everything super slippery. I'd definitely wear a panty liner.

However, if you're only doing one at night it might not be so bad. I'm on 4 which makes things hmmm not great lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never had a problem with the crinone which I was on after my fresh cycle...I didnt wear a liner but had nothing come back out.....Im on the progesterone bullet things now and today Ive had nothing but was just wondering....I guess with one I just hope I dont have any effects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll probably be ok. The longer I lie down (they say 30 mins but I'm usually there over an hour cos I never look at the time before I do it LOL) the better it is.

Spose everyone has been out enjoying their day? It's so quiet in here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also meant to tell you all that I think I have discovered what my pregnancy symptoms is LOL Whilst I don't have morning sickness or anything nasty, my hair is falling out in clumps. I remember this happened exactly like this when I was pregnant with my daughter. Lucky I have a lot of hair so it's not like I'm developing bald patches! I do have to keep it tied back or else it ends up everywhere now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HUGE bleed last night, bright bright red again. Rolled over at 3am and just knew it wasn't right down there so I got up to go to the loo and it just poured down everywhere. So gross. I had to shower to even attempt to clean it all up. I couldn't see any clots but I'm on a lot of blood thinners and clot-busting drugs. Only a teeny bit of brown when I wipe now but almost non-existent.

Hopefully that's the end of it now and the ob can confirm on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumper - what a horrible thing to wake up to! that's the last of it, and good to hear that it's pretty much stopped now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Katieee. I was feeling good that it might finally have gone but now my mother (a nurse but nothing to do with obstetrics) says "oh that's not good" And then I googled and it says it might be more of the placenta tearing away? I didn't feel any cramping this time but then again I was asleep Well I guess there's nothing else I can do for the time being is there so guess I'll just get on with my day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pumper, I do hope that is the end of the bleeds and bubs is tucked up in there safe and well....I hope you ARENT going to work this morning....Google is not your friend in medical matters....please stop asking it questions!!!!!

And thanks for the advice. I ususally take it just as Im going to bed and try and stay lying down for an hour at minimum but thats normally cause Im going to sleep....I do remember having a bit of unusual hair loss when i was preg with DD but I dont think it went on for all that long. Me all I am getting is sore boobs still and still some streching/cramping - more since I started the prog pesseries. I get the occasional wave of nausea but nothing like the MS I had last time which was all day!

Well I have to make it through for another two hours...just so cant be bothered with work today. DD is still in bed though so Im pretty happy with that....almost half my work day done without being disturbed....

How are you going Katiee?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am going to work We have more clients today so I can sit down more instead of doing other stuff though. I don't want to but