+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 55 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh yeah nobody can say we're a boring bunch of gals!

oh jacklicky, anyway you can ring? I suppose it's too late now. What a pain for you. Be on that phone at the crack of dawn tomorrow won't you!
    Last edited by pumpernickel; 24-01-2011 at 18:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I went for the seven week scan the sonographer said that there won't be a baby from the embryo as it is too far behind. So I am not going to show any ounce of hope. I think my body has been tricked and thinks it is still pregnant.

It is just frustrating!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Pippi - That's climb in HCG is for perfect pregnancy You may have a miracle baby in there. Hope you get to do a scan asap and find out. for miracle heartbeat too.

Jacklicky
    - for no call from FS today. I hope you get the call early tmr morning to settle the anxious'ness'.. I am sure everything will be fine

Summa - Are you starting your cycle in Feb? Lotsa to you too.

Katiee - Nice to be working at home. I would love that after what happened today. (see my updates below)

Pumpernickel - I suppose going back to your work shouldn't be a problem.. If I can choose, rather just bedrest than go to work.. We can be as careful as we want but others may not be. (see my experience today)

Dannis - Hope everything is going well there for you.

AFM, everything was fine for me until today at work.. I am still very angry and everything is still good. One of my colleague accidently release a 'fire door' while I was standing at the door and it hit on my right pelvic bone. It was quite painful and I hope bubba is still hanging on tightly there. I felt some cramps in my womb after the hit (I hope it's just my conscious but doubt it). Arrgghh... I am soo angry at my colleague but just took it in. She apologized but if the worst case scenario.. sorry really cannot bring back life can it? please bubba, hanging tightly and continue to grow.
    no bleeding the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    highhopes - what a pain to have to deal with! I'm sure everything will be ok though. It would have been hard not to say anything.

I work in such a tiny office, it's just me and the boss and tomorrow I think we only have 3 clients who are booked in 1 per hour so no big deal. Thursday however will be a much bigger day so I might see if my job-share girl can do it, at least until I get more information from the ob on Monday.

Pippi, I agree it must be so frustrating, you've just got used to the idea of m/c and then this happens to totally mess with your head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    highhopes - what a pain to have to deal with! I'm sure everything will be ok though. It would have been hard not to say anything.

I work in such a tiny office, it's just me and the boss and tomorrow I think we only have 3 clients who are booked in 1 per hour so no big deal. Thursday however will be a much bigger day so I might see if my job-share girl can do it, at least until I get more information from the ob on Monday.

Pippi, I agree it must be so frustrating, you've just got used to the idea of m/c and then this happens to totally mess with your head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning, well still no phone call from the FS, but I do have sore boobs again this morning but anyhow I don't know if I'm going to call or just wait it out....Im sure he will call at some point and I hate disturbing dr's when i know they are busy...but I also know he does have my results cause the blood taker told me he would have them yesterday afternoon! Maybe I should ring the nurses instead...them I don't mind disturbing as that's their job....

I did take the day off work cause I am sooooo tired and just needed to sleep. I went to bed so early last night and as soon as DH is up for the day (he worked nightshift last night) I think I might head back to bed for an afternoon snooze.

Pumper, hope work is OK for you today!

Highhopes I hope everything is OK. Im sure it will be. Bubs is really well protected in there!

Pippi, Id say your body does think its still pregnant...I think thats why they sometimes suggest a D&C instead of waiting...cause your body might take a while to figure it all out. I hope things get sorted out quickly for you.

Hi Dani, Kaitee...Toshe, is it your turn for a scan today? Goodluck!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my fingers crossed for you Jacklicky! Call the nurse as they will have access to your file. I know mine does. It is all on a central system! You are at Melb IVF? If they don't have the results the nurse will call the pathology. That is what my nurse did yesterday. The nurses are very understanding!! Goodluck!!

My pregnancy is not viable so I will either have a curette or pass naturally. I think they will monitor my levels over the next week or so. I am okay about it. I just want my angel to fly free!!

Off to Chadstone today to treat myself to lots of things..... Clothes, shoes..... Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Off to Chadstone today to treat myself to lots of things..... Clothes, shoes..... Yay!!
    Nothing beats a bit of retail therapy

Jacklicky, I agree - give one of the FN's a call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Concur, pipi. Go shopping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    well waiting at fs for a perscription for progesterone pesseries. Apparently level ok but on the lower side of ok. Nothing else seems wrong. I think its a waste of time but if the dr says to do it i guess i should. He was meant to have my perscription ready and of course he hasnt.ro im just waiting. He said 5-10mins and its already been 20.