+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I have eaten more in the past two weeks than ever before and I've had more mac and cheese than any one person should have eaten in a lifetime so I was a bit scared to get on the scales today but thought I needed a reality check to encourage me to shut my mouth....I had lost 1kg Pass me a plate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Highhopes - I feel EXACTLY the same way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    Well I have eaten more in the past two weeks than ever before and I've had more mac and cheese than any one person should have eaten in a lifetime so I was a bit scared to get on the scales today but thought I needed a reality check to encourage me to shut my mouth....I had lost 1kg Pass me a plate!
    Mac and cheese is my savior at the moment! Can't seem to keep anything down till late afternoon and when I can a tiny bowl of mac and cheese is about the extent of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates
    Pumpernickel - HB Scan 7th January
    Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January
    Summastarlet-around 8 weeks (waiting to book in)
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Highhopes - HB Scan TBA

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 3rd September
    Highhopes - 6th September

Just updating the roll call. My scan is on the 17th now as my FS is on holidays. Which I prefer as I will be just over 7 weeks!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Thought it time I come over. I am currently waiting for my official blood test to be rung through. Was stressing about my high first level but was assured by one of the nurses today that it doesn't necessarily mean twins but just that it is a good no. I think I am a good week or more behind most here so just starting to feel the first signs. Have had cramping and a tightening feeling in my belly and sides for a few days and boobs just starting to feel achy in the mornings. More joy to come I'm sure!!

I can't believe that some of your shapes are changing already!!!

I will put myself on the roll call when I am on a non mac comp.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Scan Dates

Pumpernickel - HB Scan 7th January
    Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January
    Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)
    Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)
    DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan
    Highhopes - HB Scan TBA

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Kate - 29th August
    Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 3rd September
    Highhopes - 6th September

Hi ladies!

Just adding my scan date! All booked in for the 20th and I will be 8w1d. Waited a bit longer as DH will be home and he really wants to be there!

Went out today and bought 2 maternity bras from K-Mart. $12 each and so comfortable! Still in my same cup size but I think mat bras have a bit more room. Nice to not feel like I am spilling over!!

Anyone having any cravings or food aversions? All I want is savoury and I am usually very much a sweet tooth. I have turned down chocolate today which is so strange as I am a chocoholic! Will be interested to see how my tastes change as the pregnancy continues.

Danni-I am sure you can work something out with your dress! Dress makers/alterers are very clever!

It's nice to see this thread filling up with more familiar faces! December was a good month for graduates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa, I've been having the same as far savoury cravings go. Normally i could drown myself in a sea of chocolate, but not now . Pretzels and water are about all I can keep down until late afternoon, and then I can manage a tiny amount of cheese covered carbs with a zooper dooper or two without

It's amazing how quickly (.)(.) get bigger! I was very glad to have a few larger cup bra's that I bought online mid last year that were too big - but I didn't get around to returning them - for once my laziness/forgetfulness paid off haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, here is my post from our december ivf thread to save me typing it again:

Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    woah longest day ever when waiting for results!

My numbers are doubling as they should Today's result was 4600, doubling time 65 hours. Still on the lower end of the scale but nevertheless it is progressing like a normal pregnancy! The nurse said it would be slower progress if it was ectopic so she isn't worried about that now.

I have a scan on Friday but she said so long as they find 'something' in the uterus it will be good as it may be a little early for a heartbeat to be heard (even though I'll be 7 weeks??) and not to worry if that happens, I should just go back in another week to check again.

I can relax a bit now

What an unbelievable rollercoaster this cycle has been The nurse even said that it was a good call to continue the support.
    No more BT's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pumper-I said it in the other thread and I will say it again...GREAT NEWS!!!

Katie-Le Snacks are my best friends at the moment. I never even used to like them until I became pregnant! Oh ice blocks are good too! They are about the sweetest thing I can handle right now. That's lucky that you had some bigger bras already!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    have sent hubby to get more mac and cheese

i didn't have cravings first time but i did turn off food.