+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to let you all know that it seems the brown discharge has stopped and ms is back so I'm really hoping it's nothing. I have my 1st scan in Tuesday so hopefully everything is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounding good Toshe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fab, Toshe - keep us informed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So glad it has stopped Toshe....

Highopes, thats exactly what my MS was for five weeks with DD. Just feeling like I needed to vomit but not being able too. Only about three days when I was really stressed did I ever actually vomit.

Hi Pumper, Dani, Katiee...hope you are all having a relaxing weekend.....

Im trying to stay away a bit as Im starting to stress myself out. I still have sore boobs but no other symptoms and so Im a bit scared about tomorrow. Of course I have to go by myself as DH is working nightshift tonight so will be sleeping tomorrow morning.....but even if he is with me the outcome wont be different either way....Ohhh and I dropped my mobile phone and broke the screen (its a work one so dont be too sad) but it had all my numbers and appointments in it and so I have spent the afternoon trying to download my contacts, calander and photos....Anyhow got to my calander and 8.30am is my scan time!!!! Please keep everything crossed for some good news....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - I forgot to mention you in the other post. I do wish you the best of luck tomorrow. I know exactly how you feel! Try not to stress too much. But sometimes it is really hard to ignore our body signs. Many to you!! I hope we hear some good news tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    toshe, sounds really good. I've done a lot of reading about bleeding in pregnancy lately and sometimes you may get a light/old mini period when you'd be due anyway. Also, sometimes it's your hormones adjusting and after the journey we've been on it would be understandable. Definitely mention it to your doctor though and perhaps a scan anyway, even if just for reassurance

Jacklicky, I'm sure everything is fine with your bubba! I was the same, I said to the ultrasound girl, I got zero symptoms and then up popped bubba with a strong heartbeat 8.30am for your scan? goodness that's early but at least you don't have to wait all day

Pippi, lovely to see you posting here, have you had any progress?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for tomorrow Jacklicky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pipi - are you still waiting for a bleed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Jacklicky. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Pumper - I hope all goes well with your OB appointment. Is it tomorrow?

AFM - no more brown discharge, just those 3 small amounts when I wiped this morning. I haven't had any pain and have been feeling nauseous but not actually sick. I'm a bit anxious about scan now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toshe, I have my 1st ob appt on the 31st (the following monday?) but I'm having a scan tomorrow at 11.05am. Weird time. I hope they don't take me in at 11.06am as that would be totally unacceptable I've not had any blood at all since last night and I feel much better, no cramping or anything so Though I'm still on bedrest I don't want to jeopardise it until I get an all clear