+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpernickel View Post
    Danni, they said rest rest rest but I'm making it couchrest too. Only so much I can do in the bedroom by myself. I got hubby to get me some books from the library today. I think I'll send him to borrow some movies tomorrow too I feel so sad for my daughter though, she can't understand why I can't play with her We've done a lot of puzzles together today and reading and games with little toys. She only got her t-ball set yesterday so she was really wanting to get out there to play that and I couldn't
    Well, hopefully you'll get some answers soon and you can get back to living and enjoying xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniS99 View Post
    Katie - so jealous of your 4D scan! it looks like it's straight out of a book. How did you get that?
    It was a complete surprise to me! I didn't even know it was possible have a 4D so early or that my OB even had that sort of equipment. She gave us one disk with stills (incl 4D) and another which was a video of the whole 10 min u/s. Was kind of funny though, cos it was an internal u/s and OB said "I'm going to do a 4D now, you'll feel a bit of vibration while it scans" under those circumstances it felt very very very wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Katieee! That would be hilarious! but yes kind of wrong LOL Did you laugh at the time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to keep it together somehow. I looked over at DH assuming he'd be having a bit of a smirk/giggle (having a VERY one track mind ) but he was fixated on the screen - I don't think he even picked up on it very out of character!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning, my darling little girl slept in to 9am this morning.....soooo nice to be able to sleep in especially as I statyed up until 1am watching tv!

Nothing much happening here....I really cant believe how much further you guys are ahead of me...12wk scans being booked and I havent even made it to my 6wk one!!!!!

Pumper....REST!!!!!! Thats sad about you DD wanting to play....I can get why you want to be able to get up and move about for her....I cant imagine how hard it is to say no.... but hang on until you get the the OB and see what he says.

Katie, I would have been laughing my head off....I did say to DH the other day that the dildo cam has had more action than him lately....He didnt think it was as funny as I did

Dani, I think Im two weeks behiend you so Ive probally got another few weeks for it to kick in....Im positive I wont avoid it but would love it if i did.

Well off to a 40th bday get together today for a very old school friend I haven't seen for years and years.....We were all friends when we first got boyfriends when we were 18!!!!! Should be fun!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa & Pippi - I hope your both doing ok ladies. My thoughts are always with you. I'll be checking in on you both over the coming months to see how things are going for you. It's so sad to see your name removed from rollcall Summa.

Pumper - I agree with the others. Rest, rest, rest! Don't worry about work or anything else for that matter. I'll bet it's hard when u can't play with DD but remember soon she will have a sibling to play with

Katie - do u mind if I ask why you are going with elective c- section?

Danni & jaclicky - from where I'm sitting you guys are very lucky ms hasn't kicked in. Don't wish for it too hard.

AFM - I've been a bit quiet. Ms is driving me crazy!!! I can't seem to keep anything down, not even water, which really isn't helping the constipation. I feel like I have the worst hangover x 1000. But silly as this sounds it gives me hope that bubs is growing & developing & I'm not as anxious as I was for scan on Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toshe - my mum had huge problems having me. Mainly to do with the shape of her pelvis causing problems while giving birth. She ended up with a prolapsed bladder, uterus and bowel. She really should have had an emergency c-section because I ended up getting distressed, had merconium etc etc but the stupid head midwife saw it as more of a training exercise for her student midwives than an emergency. My poor mum had a whole room full of people watching her and taking notes. I guess back in the early 80's medical malpractice wasn't quite as much of a concern

She's had several surgeries over the years to try and correct the problems, but is constantly in pain/discomfort. My feeling has always been that given my mum and I have a very similar body shape, I didn't want to risk having the same thing happen to me and my OB feels it could potentially be a bit risky too. I'd much prefer to have a planned c-section than encounter problems and have an emergency c-section.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Katie - I'm sorry your mum had to go through all that. If I was you I'd make the same choice.

I finally had a bra fitting today. My boobs have gone from their usual C cup to massive DD's. No wonder my bras were uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by toshe View Post
    I finally had a bra fitting today. My boobs have gone from their usual C cup to massive DD's. No wonder my bras were uncomfortable.
    Wowsers!!! I was shocked going from a DD to an E in the space of a few weeks - but that's nothing compared to your jump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know it's crazy!!! And they haven't really been sore that much. They kind of exploded in the last week