+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 55 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan Dates

Renoirxx- 1stHB scan 4th jan(6w5d)2ndHb scan 13th jan(8w)

Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January (7 weeks to the dot!)

Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)

DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan (7w6d)

Summastarlet- HB Scan 20th January (8w1d)

Katie - First OB appointment 21st January

Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)

Toshe -Viablity scan 25 Jan (7w4d)

Highhopes - HB: 158 bpm 1.3cm at (7w4d) 1st OB - 27 Jan

Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)
    Pumpernickel - NT scan 11 Feb (12wks)

DanniS99 - obs 14Feb 13 week scan 21 Feb

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August

Kate - 29th August

Summastarlet-31 August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September

Highhopes - 6th September

Toshe - 8th September

Jacklicky - 17 September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Scan Dates

Renoirxx- 1stHB scan 4th jan(6w5d)2ndHb scan 13th jan(8w)

Pippi01 - HB scan 17th January (7 weeks to the dot!)

Kate - HB Scan 19th January (8w2d)

DanniS99 - HB Scan 19 Jan (7w6d)

Katie - First OB appointment 21st January

Jacklicky 24 Jan (6wks)

Toshe -Viablity scan 25 Jan (7w4d)

Highhopes - HB: 158 bpm 1.3cm at (7w4d) 1st OB - 27 Jan

Toshe - HB scan 1 February (8w4d)
    Pumpernickel - NT scan 11 Feb (12wks)

DanniS99 - obs 14Feb 13 week scan 21 Feb

August Bubs
    Pumpernickel - 26 August
    Renoirxx - 27 August

Kate - 29th August

September Bubs
    Danni - 1st September
    Pippi - 5th September

Highhopes - 6th September

Toshe - 8th September

Jacklicky - 15 September

Just fixing up my due date as somehow it had been changed to the 17th.... and taking Summa from the rollcall as she has requested.

Summa, Im sorry to hear you now have to wait a few months before you can start again. The waiting is always the hardest part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Danni, I think if you click on your name and go to your profile there is a little box that says albums. You create a new one and then you can upload your photos. I'd love to see them!

Summa, best wishes for your journey ahead.

Pippi, have they suggested a plan for you?

I can't believe you girls went through that, such great numbers at the start should mean a smooth ride.

afm, I've just had more blood when I went to the loo, it wasn't there when I first wee'd, just on the paper but I wiped about 10 times and it was still there. Much darker than yesterday and since I was told to expect more I'm not so worried. Hopefully it's just the clearing out of blood which was still in my uterus yesterday. I haven't had any more cramping either. Of course, I'd much prefer no blood at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack. I have created the album but don't know how to attach the link. I want you girls to see my little elephant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniS99 View Post
    Summa -how do you feel about going again? Will you be wanting to try again soon? Or have a break?

I'm not really sure what I want to do. Part of me wants to get straight back into it now and thinks '3 months is too long to wait..' and the other part of me is too scared to try again incase this happens again. I guess since I have to wait a little while this might help me feel better about trying again. I know DH would want to start again as soon as we can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DanniS99 View Post
    Jack. I have created the album but don't know how to attach the link. I want you girls to see my little elephant!
    Here you go Danni: I went to your profile and I could see them so here are the links for you to copy to people

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=14597

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=14596

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=14595

You do indeed have a little elephant on board But that's okay, my daughter says I have a tiger in my belly so maybe we have a little zoo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa - it is really hard playing the waiting game. But when u are emtionally ready u will want to jump straight back in!

Pumper - after I miscarry, I have to wait for AF then I can start again. So hopefully in the next five weeks. It all depends on my body! With regarding the m/c a D&C is a last resort as my embryo is nestled in a spot in my uterus were is can cause potential harm if I have a curette. It can cause damage to my uterus which can affect future pregnancies. I can't win!!

Hope everyone else is going well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Summa, when the time is right to try again you'll know. In the meantime, look after yourself and I hope that you and DH are doing ok I'm glad to hear that it looks as though you've passed everything yourself and wont be needing a D&C.

Pippi, I hope you're doing ok hun

Pumper - good to hear you're not too freaked out by the spotting today. The fact that your cervix is closed, you're not cramping and bub is looking happy is the main thing. Hopefully your body will just absorb most of the blood that's still left so you don't have to endure much more spotting. I hoep you have a nice relaxing weekend ahead of you.

Danni, if you go into your album and click on the picture it will give you the code to copy and paste into your forum post. Can't wait to see your little elephant hehe.

Renoir, Jacklicky, Toshe & Highhopes. Hope you girls have a fab weekend.

AFM: 1st OB appointment in an hour. Not feeling apprehensive or anything, but unfortunately a bit flat about things. Very good friends of ours found out a few weeks before us that they were PG after years of trying, which was really exciting as both DH's were stoked about being daddy's at the same time. Their first U/S was yesterday and it was an early missed MC . All of this heartache that people have to endure with MC's is just so not fair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dani, your photos are great....and I can see the resemblence to the elephant but lets hope it doesnt come out the same size as a baby elephant in September....that would hurt

Katiee, I hope your first OB appointment is good and you get lots of info....Im sorry to hear about your friends. Its so sad when things like that happen.

Pippi, hope your body does its thing very soon and you dont have to think about the D&C. Its good that you can go again as soon as your ready.....

Summa, I think you will know when you are ready. Its such early days at the moment.

Pumper, lets hope this is the last of the blood coming out and once its out you will have no more scares....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Back from OB appointment, all went well. Was nice to be back there under happier circumstances after so many failed cycles on Clomid. She's very supportive of my plans for an elective c-section which was a relief and all is looking good with bub. She wasn't able to see a second sac at all, so she's not sure what my FS was seeing. Have got some better pics though:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=14618

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ictureid=14619

Excuse the labels, they're for my sisters benefit - all she can identify is a white blob . I was pretty amazed to be able to get a 4d scan! Will no doubt look a lot more interesting at next appointment in 4 weeks time. We got a DVD as well which was pretty cool. There were a couple of times where bub actually danced around a bit. DH was so surprised/excited he almost jumped out of his seat when he saw it moving